剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
I know. I came by to see you.
给你带点准妈妈用茶和牛角包
Bring you some mommy tea and some croissants.
我怀孕的时候就喝这个 一下就睡着了
I drank it when I was pregnant. Put me right to sleep...
虽然一晚上还是会起夜无数次
Until I had to get up to pee nine times.
但是 拿起夜真是什么办法都没有
I mean, nothing is really gonna help with that.
谢谢你
Well, thank you.
我早都该来看看准妈妈了
I was overdue for a mom-to-mom visit,
来看看你好不好
and I just wanted to check in, see how you're doing.
挺好的
Fine, yeah.
都很好
All fine.
是吗
Yeah?
你没事吧
Are you all right?
在痛吗
Is it pain?
不是 更像是 绞在一起的痛
No, no, it's more of a... tightening.
今天一天都这样
It's been coming and going all day.
这就是宫缩
Those are contractions.
-宫缩是 -好的 我们先坐下
- Contrac-- oh! Oh! Oh! - Okay, let's sit down.
不对等等 应该站着
No, wait. Stand up.
我记不得了
I can't remember. Um...
我们还是送你去你的医生那里吧
Why don't we just get you to your doctor, huh?
不会有事的
It's gonna be fine.
走吧
Come on.
接到了你的短♥信♥
你会联♥系♥我我还挺惊讶的
关于那天晚上真的很抱歉
I'm sorry about the other night.
其实 我来也是为了告诉你请别介意
我很理解 希望我们还能当朋友
你理解了什么
You get what?
你的 事啊
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你和足球运动员发生的事
我问了特拉维斯
我不明白你为什么突然离开 所以问他了
我还是回去工作了
Um, I really should get back to work.
-给你 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Thank you.
有可能只是布希收缩
It's probably just braxton-hicks.
嗯
Yeah.
你女儿真可爱
Your daughter is adorable.
-多大啦 -六岁了
- How old is she? - Six.
哇哦
Wow.
这么小就能读懂这种书啦
That's young to be reading such a big book, isn't it?
是啊 她四岁开始就读书了一发不可收拾呢
Yeah. She was reading at four and never stopped.
我得不停的买♥♥书
I keep having to buy more and more books
因为她读的太快
because she just goes through them.
我的大女儿是运动员呢
My oldest is the athlete.
九个月会走路 11个月就会跑了
She walked at nine months, ran at 11.
她会成为我们家的足球健将的
She's gonna be our Mia Hamm.
有个有运动天分的孩子我丈夫可激动呢
My husband is thrilled to have a sporty kid, let me tell you.
他们一起去滑雪 登山
They go snowboarding, rock climbing.
她成了他最好的朋友呢
His little best friend.
-第一胎吗 -是啊
- Your first? - Yeah.
等着瞧吧
You'll see.
看着他们征服世界真是激动人心呢
It's so exciting watching them conquer the world.
一眨眼的功夫他们就都长大成人了呢
Then you blink and they'll be off to college, right?
莉莉·萨默斯
Lily Summers?
她在这儿
She's right here.
莉莉 到你了
Lily. You're...
好的
There you go.
再见
Bye.
你怎么能这么做
How dare you!
怎么回事啊
你把我和坦克的事告诉了加勒特
You told Garrett about what happened with Tank!
我只是想帮忙 你当时那么跑掉他很困惑啊 然后
那就让他继续困惑 或者来问我啊
So let him be confused or have him ask me.
你没有权利决定
It is not your place to decide
我的秘密要不要告诉别人
when people get to know my secrets.
要是我把你最私密最可怕的经历
What if I told someone you were dating
告诉正在和你约会的人你什么感受
about your most private, horrible experience?
我发誓我不是故意的
我们只是在聊天 他自己就弄明白了
有你的帮助 他当然能明白
With your help I am sure he did.
你说的对 这么做太傻了 我该掩饰的好点的
我总是在给你帮倒忙 我真的没想伤害你
那就别掺和我的事 好吗
Then stay out of my business, okay?
白兰地玫瑰
看 我说什么来着
See? What did I tell ya?
不是什么肮脏龌龊的地方吧
Not seedy, not depressing...
那也还是脱衣舞俱乐部
It's still a strip club.
你们好 欢迎来白兰地玫瑰
Hello. Welcome to the Brandy Rose.
能为两位帅哥美女来点什么
What can I get you beautiful people to drink?
我要一杯夏敦埃
I'll have a glass of chardonnay.
我们的葡萄酒有纳帕谷和白勃根地
We have a Napa Valley and a White Burgundy.
纳帕的更浓郁些
The Napa is more buttery,
一如既往的加州夏敦埃
like most California chardonnays.
但我还是更喜欢勃根地的
I prefer the Burgundy though.
有淡淡的矿物质味 清凉凉的
It's got a nice minerality-- nice and crisp.
-就这个了 -你呢 帅哥
- Sold. - And how 'bout you, handsome?
威士忌加冰 谢谢
I'll have a scotch on the rocks, please.
好的 马上回来
You got it. Be right back.
她多可爱啊
Isn't she cute?
她也太小了吧来这里工作
Isn't she a little young to be working here?
-你不觉得吗 -我觉得到21了吧
- Don't you think? - She looks 21 to me.
年轻又可爱
Young and cute.
正是这里需要的 不是吗
That's good for business, right? I mean,
这里的意义就在于肉体交易嘛
it is the skin trade we're talking about here.
好啦 不用讽刺我了
All right, no need to be melodramatic.
瞧瞧这里鸡尾酒的价格
Wow. Look at the mark up on these cocktails.
他们是印钱的吧
They must be printing money.
我们要买♥♥这里的多少股份来着
What percentage of this business would we own?
两位好
Hey, folks.
你们真是郎才女貌啊
Wow, aren't you two a good-looking pair.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
我是乔治娅 你们二位之前来过吗
I'm Georgia. Have you two been here before?
没有 乔治娅 我们这是第一次
No. No, Georgia. This is our first time.
天哪 我最喜欢新人了
Oh, my goodness. I love newbies.
好的 不知道你们知道了没
Okay, now, I don't know if you know,
但是不来段私人舞蹈就不能算来了趟
but you haven't had the full Brandy Rose experience
白兰地玫瑰
until you've had a private dance.
不是我自夸
And I don't mean to brag,
但我是
but I am the best...
最棒的
that there is.
真好
That's nice...
约翰 你觉得呢
John, how about it?
你想要乔治娅来段私人舞蹈吗
You want a private dance with Georgia?
-这个 -也可以两人一起的
- You know... - Oh, I also do couples.
我们的酒马上要送来了 但谢谢
We have drinks on the way, but thank you.
-好吧 -等等
- All right. - Oh, wait!
我对你的工作很感兴趣
I am really interested in your work.
你介意我问你几个问题吗
Do you mind if I ask you a few questions?
不介意 但我必须动起来
No, I don't mind. But I gotta keep moving.
不跳舞 就没工资
If I don't dance, I don't get paid.
那不如你边跳舞我边问可以吗
Well, how about if we talk while you dance?
私人舞蹈
A private dance?
-凯思琳 -不 当然可以
- Kathryn... - No, absolutely.
-来吧 跟我走 -好
- Come on. Follow me. -All right.
-很快回来 -嗯
- I won't be long. - Yeah...
雨林的星夜让人焕然新生
你好 陌生人
Hey, stranger.
我去了姐妹会自习
I have been studying at the lambda house.
那里居然有颈部按♥摩♥
They have a neck masseuse!
你好吗
How are you?
不太好
I've been better.
我理解
I know.
期末考试会过去的
Finals will be over soon.
不是期末考试 是你表哥乔希
It's not finals. It's your cousin Josh.
来来来 喝
Here, chase it down.
我们这是在庆祝什么啊
So, what are we celebrating?
我听说喝酒能让人更好的
Well, I hear that liquor helps you loosen up
学习手语 真的
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表