剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
她在车里等我呢
安娜大老远开车送你过来
Anna drove you all the way over here
就是为了在车里等着吗
just to wait in the car?
对
她为什么要这么做
Why would she do that?
她是个粉丝 有什么大不了的
粉丝 你不觉得这太荒谬了吗
A fan? Can't you see how ridiculous that is?
我可是翘了热身训练 特地来看你演奏
即使我听不见音乐
我是怎么到这的很重要吗
你说得对 本来是没什么大不了的
You're right. It shouldn't.
但是现在不行了
But it does.
我没办法再继续下去了
I can't do this anymore.
什么意思
我很努力地想要成为一个
I've worked really hard to be the kind of person
自信独♥立♥ 有安全感的人
who's not needy and in secure,
但是我们的关系
but this relationship is
正在把我变成一个我不想当的人
turning me into someone I don't want to be.
好吧 我以后不总跟那群人来往了
你现在是大一
You're a freshman in college.
你有权利想和谁来往 就和谁来往
You should be able to hang out with whoever you want.
想和谁谈恋爱 就和谁谈恋爱
Date whoever you want.
可我就想跟你谈恋爱啊
你是我第一个爱上的人
You're the first person I ever fell in love with.
是第一个让我想跟他有未来的人
The first person I ever thought about a future with.
我的"第一次"也献给了你
I lost my virginity to you.
我为你学了一门新的语言
I learned a new language for you.
我会永远爱你的
I will always love you.
但是对我来说我们的感情已经感觉不对了
But this relationship isn't right for me anymore.
请不要再拖下去了 那会让我更加为难
Please, don't make it harder than it is for me to do this.
不错不错 继续加油
Alright, alright, let's go!
体育指导员刚刚到了
Oh, hey. Athletic director just got here.
我的明星投球手热完身了吗
Is my star pitcher all warmed up?
没有
Uh, not exactly.
他在哪
Where is he?
别吓着
Okay, don't freak out.
我刚才是在掩护他呢
Um, I was covering for him.
-什么 -对不起
- What? - I'm sorry,
但是他有很重要的事为玛丽·贝丝做
but he had something really important to do for Mary Beth.
就为了女朋友 连球赛都不管了吗
He's blowing off a ball game for his girlfriend?
他整天都想些什么东西
What the hell is he thinking?
不能全怪特拉维斯
You can't blame it all on Travis.
他听了我的建议
He was following my advice.
我不知道他会为此错过比赛
I didn't know that he would miss the game.
贝 你应该站在我这边的
Bay, you're the one who is supposed to be on my side here.
你知道这场比赛对我有多重要吗
Do you have any idea how important this game is to me?
可能你看得太重了
Maybe too important?
你说什么
What did you just say?
特拉维斯正在经历一段艰难的时期
Travis is going through a really hard time, right now,
但你却不关心
but you don't care about that.
但凡与棒球无关的 都与你无关
If it's not about baseball, it doesn't matter to you.
我来了 我准备好了
你不用投球了 你当替补吧
You are not pitching. You are benched.
-爸爸 别这样 -那就是规定
- Dad, please! - Those are the rules.
玛丽·贝丝那边现在应该没事了吧
Please tell me that it went well with Mary Beth?
能跟你谈谈吗
Uh, can I talk to you?
当然 怎么了
Sure. What's up?
我没能去成θ
I didn't get a bid from theta.
我知道 今年竞争激烈 我很抱歉
I know. It was a competitive year, I'm sorry.
我想我们都清楚我为什么没选上
I think we both know why I didn't get in.
是吗
We do?
我们跟同一个男生上♥床♥
We hooked up with the same guy
所以你给我投了反对票
and you blackballed me.
听着 我不能跟你讨论决定的过程
Look, I'm not allowed to discuss the decision-making process.
好吧 就这样吧
Ugh, okay, fine.
既然你们总爱搬弄是非 又思想浅薄
I'm not even sure why I care,
而且在我开始这段愚蠢对话之前
since it's catty, and shallow,
我早就猜到 从女生联谊会的人嘴里
and pretty much exactly what I expected
说出来的话 也就这个水平了
from someone in a sorority
所以我都不确定我为什么还要放在心上呢
before I started this whole stupid process.
你没能入选跟明戈一点关系都没有
The reason you didn't get a bid had nothing to do with Mingo.
实际上 我投给你了
In fact, I voted for you.
是塔拉给你投了反对票
Tara is the one who blackballed you.
塔拉
Tara?
采访你的那个女孩
The girl you interviewed with.
她说你太迫切于打动她了
She said you were trying way too hard to impress her.
我很抱歉你没能入选
I'm sorry you didn't get in.
我更抱歉的是 我和你明显喜欢的男生
And, I'm even more sorry I hooked up with a guy
上了床
that you are clearly obsessed with.
但是 如果你要找一个
But, if you're looking for a
爱搬弄是非又肤浅的女孩
catty and superficial girl,
我想你应该去照照镜子了
I think you should try looking in the mirror.
还想来点别的吗
Do you wanna anything else?
不用不用 我吃饱了
No, no, I'm good.
托比这顿饭很赞 谢谢你
Toby, this dinner was perfect, thank you.
那好吧
Okay then.
托比 如果这是...
Toby, if this is--
不 这不是戒指
No! No, it's not a ring.
从我历史来看 这个反应完全正常
With my history, that's totally fair.
不是 请打开它
No, uh, please, just open it.
好吧
Okay.
我想让你搬进来跟我一起住
I want you to move in with me.
我想每天早晨醒来都能看到你
I want to wake up next to you every morning.
我想每晚跟你一起入睡
I want to go to sleep with you every night.
我想刷牙的时候抬眼就能看到你
I want you to be 10 feet away when I'm flossing.
所有的所有
All of it.
你真好 谢谢
That's so lovely. Thank you.
我们今晚就可以开始搬东西去我家
We can start moving your things in tonight.
托比
Toby...
我喜欢上别人了
I have feelings for someone else.
什么
What?
我也不想的
I didn't mean for it to happen,
现在什么都没有发生
and nothing has happened.
只是喜欢
It's just feelings.
这也不代表我不喜欢你了
And that doesn't mean that I don't still have them for you.
是谁
Who is it?
是一个同事
He's a colleague.
我们一起度过很多时光
We've spent a lot of time together.
我是说工作的时候
At work, I mean.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我真的不想分手
I really don't want us to break up.
我只是困惑了
I'm just confused.
我也是
Me too.
你应该看看我在面试时的表现
You should have seen me in that interview.
我就好像是电视销♥售♥员一样一直在推销我自己
I was overselling myself like I was in some bad infomercial.
亲爱的
Aww, honey.
之后当我发现我没有被选中的时候
And then, when I found out that I didn't get a bid,
我冲到那个女孩面前
I got in this girl's face.
我发誓 再多待两分钟
I swear, two more minutes
我会开始拉扯她的头发
and I would have been pulling out her hair.
我在克制不笑
I'm trying not to laugh.
别笑 这超丢人的
Don't! It's mortifying!
我都不知道你那么上心
I didn't even know you were rushing.
我不知道 我没打算这么做的
I don't know. I wasn't planning on it,
但是你经历了这一切程序
but then you go through the process
你看到她们团队里的每个人
and you see everyone in their groups,
而且她们看上去都好开心
and they all look so happy.
她们互帮互助 你就开始想
And they have each other, and then you start to think,
我也想要这么做
I need to do this.
我需要一群可以一起过夜的好朋友
I need a group of overnight best friends.
这很正常
That's completely human.
我从没想过我会成为
I never thought I'd be the kind of girl
在某些地方不受欢迎的女孩子
who got caught up in some outsider label of who's cool.
现在我坐在这觉得我就是个彻头彻尾的失败者
And yet, I'm sitting here feeling like a total loser
因为θ姐妹会不要我
because the Thetas didn't want me.
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表