剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
我想他只是想表达支持
I'm sure he's just trying to be supportive.
我去拿杯酒 很快回来
Um... I'm gonna grab a drink real quick.
好
Okay.
要六个月才能开审吗
Six months to go to court?
等待开庭期间 能否申请
Well, isn't there some sort of like, really fast
对他使用那种紧急禁止令
injunction we can slap on him to stop him in the meantime?
是的 是的
Yes. Yes. Um...
严格说来 我的画被人非法使用 但重点是
my image was technically put up illegally but the point is,
现在他在做的T恤 鼓励男生
Now he's making T-shirts that encourage guys to take
把不想当成想要 这只会让女生显得像白♥痴♥
a "No" for a "Yes," and that just makes girls look like morons.
这样的口号♥应该是违法的
Well, slogans like that should be illegal.
好吧
All right. Um...
谢谢你所提供的信息
Thank you for the information.
你好
Hey.
你好吗
我很好 什么事
I'm good. What's up?
还记得你来洛杉矶时我在拍的影片吗
关于海滩的那个吗
Something about a beach?
我知道我应该告诉你我当时正在拍
但我确实完成了我的计划
而且片子效果还不错
恭喜你
Congratulations.
现在我想解释给你听
说吧
Yeah?
我的教授有份参与这次短片展
他想我是否以此片参展
我也许有机会入围
这绝对会让我的事业跃进一大步
毫无压力
No pressure.
我知道你不喜欢剧本的内容
可现在远距离也许...
如果你对此感到不舒服 我就不拿出来
好吧 我现在
Okay. Um... I have a lot...
有很多的事要处理
going on right now,
让我考虑一下好吗
So just let me think about it, okay?
当然 谢谢你
冰镇扎啤
我为达芙妮感到骄傲
I am so proud of Daphne.
我一直很想单独和你待一会
I've been dying to get you alone.
和莉莉聊得怎么样
How'd it go with Lily?
我们几乎都在看宝宝的衣服
Well, we mostly just, you know, looked at baby clothes.
这个安排很不错
That was such a perfect setup.
和她单独相处 以同为母亲身份谈谈心
Getting her alone, talking to her mom-to-mom...
对不起让你失望了
I'm sorry to disappoint you,
但我没能劝服她留下
But I didn't convince her to stay.
我没期望你说服她
I didn't expect you to close the deal.
就告诉我你把她朝正确的方向推进了多少
Just tell me how much you nudged her in the right direction.
其实我告诉她 她的决定
Well, actually, I told her that she shouldn't let us
不该受到我们或其他人的影响
or anyone else influence her decision.
你为什么要这么说
And why would you say that?
因为她必须自己做出对宝宝来说最好的决定
Because she has to do what she feels is best for her baby,
即使那意味着要搬回伦敦
even if that means moving to London.
凯思琳 你这想法从哪冒出来的
Kathryn, where the hell is this coming from?
亲爱的 如果贝或达芙妮怀了孕住在伦敦
Honey, if Bay or Daphne were pregnant and living in London,
难道你不希望她们回到我们身边吗
wouldn't you hope they would want to come home to us?
那只是一种假设
That is a hypothetical.
但现在这件事发生在现实中
But here is the reality.
莉莉怀着我们的外孙 并且威胁
Lily is carrying our grandchild and threatening to raise
要在国外将其养大
him or her in a foreign country.
我无法接受
That is unacceptable.
如果我们要做好外婆好外公
If we are going to be good grandparents,
就要以他们为先 为他们着想
we need to put the baby and Lily's needs before our own.
你可以说我自私
Well, call me selfish.
我没准备好帮莉莉收拾行李
I'm not ready to help Lily pack her bags.
你的确有进步了
You're definitely improving.
刚才你只踩了我的脚两次
You only stepped on my foot twice that time.
我警告过你的
Hey, I warned you.
-我去给威尔打电♥话♥ -我要去趟洗手间
- I'm gonna call Will. - I'll go freshen up.
我只是得把精力放在芭迪和其他学生身上
I just have to focus on Pati and the other students.
我想每个人真正明白当中的危机
I want everyone to really understand what's at stake here.
你会做得很好的
Hey, you're gonna do great.
谢谢
Thanks.
麦克风在哪
Where's the mic?
搞什么
Hey, what the hell?
你以为自己在干什么
What do you think you're doing?
我准备要给我们
I'm about to give a presentation
要举办的募集资金活动做介绍
for the fundraiser that we're holding.
什么筹集资金活动 我完全不知道
What fundraiser? I don't know anything about this.
好吧 乔说可以的
Um, okay. I cleared it with Joe.
-那个酒保 -乔
- The bartender. - Joe...
乔无权同意这项活动
Joe has no authority to approve this.
如果你能给我一点时间
If you could just give me two minutes,
我可以给你解释活动内容 我相信
I could explain to you what it is and I'm sure--
听着 听我说
Listen. Listen to me.
我不做筹集资金的活动
I don't do fundraisers.
这对生意毫无益处
It's bad for business.
现在你要么跟我的规矩走
Now, you can follow my rules,
要么就离开这里
or leave the premises.
非常抱歉
I am so sorry.
不 不是你的错
No. It's not your fault.
还有别的办法可以筹集资金
You know, there is one other way we can raise this money.
什么办法
How?
五百美元的奖金
$500 prize.
-不 -就是这样
- Oh, no. - Oh, yeah.
看来我要驯服一匹野马
I think I got a bull to tame.
今晚玩得开心
我该走了
托比
Toby.
怎么了
What?
他刚刚和你问好
He was just saying hello.
他明显对你有意思
He clearly has a thing for you,
我们也都知道你对他也有意思
and we both know you had a thing for him.
曾经有过 我和你说了上千遍了
Had. Past tense. And like I've told you a thousand times,
什么事也没发生
nothing happened.
那为什么每次我看到你俩在一起
Then how come every time I see you two together,
你们俩完全心有灵犀
you totally seem into each other?
每次他出现 你都嫉妒得发狂
And every time he's around, you seem insanely jealous.
那就别再让我这样
Then stop giving me a reason to be!
朱利安和我是同事 仅此而已
Julian and I are colleagues, nothing more.
我不想你和他再联♥系♥
I don't want you talking to him anymore.
你没有权利干涉我
You don't have the right to tell me
和谁联♥系♥
who I can and can't talk to.
所以你就为所欲为
So, you get to do whatever you want,
然后我乖乖接受
and I just have to live with it?
如果你指搬去伦敦 我还没决定
If you're talking about London, I haven't made a decision yet.
我 已经是"我"的决定了
"I"? It's an "I" decision now?
我不是那个意思
I didn't mean it like that.
我是孩子的父亲 我有这份权利
I'm the baby's father and I have rights, too.
我们不会搬去伦敦
And I say we're not moving to London.
如果我想搬 我不需要你的允许
If I want to move to London, I don't need your permission.
没有你 我自己也可以
I can move without you.
你现在的举动
And the way you're behaving right now,
让我可以下定决心了
You're making the decision pretty clear.
埃米特一开始就不该拍
这是创作的许可
Creative license, apparently.
什么意思
有些人自认为 盗用和毁坏
It's pretentious for "It's totally fine
别人的身份和生活经历
to steal someone's identity
没什么大不了
or life experience and ruin it."
有时我真的很讨厌艺术
Sometimes I really hate art.
看看她
她不容小觑
没错 曾经是
Yeah. She was.
现在她只是个酒鬼
Now, she's a drunk.
要不要和梅洛迪说
看看能不能把他赶出校园
多谢 我已经和律师谈过了
Thanks, but I already talked to a lawyer,
即使能阻止他卖♥♥这些衣服
and even if I stopped this guy from selling those shirts,
也会花上几个月
It would take months.
我注定得看着我的作品
So, I'm destined to see my work bastardized
一直被盗印在新生女孩的胸前
on the chests of freshmen girls all year.
被妈妈看到穿着这样的衣服
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表