剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
I told you.
我不适合上大学
College and I aren't a good match.
不 你只是不适合去圣路易斯大学
No, S.L.U. and you weren't a good match.
那只是一次失败的经历而已
That's one bad experience.
并不是所有人都要上大学
Not everyone is destined for college.
没错 但是你得上
Fine! But you are.
你不能放弃 雪莉
You can't let this be it, Sharee.
你必须再试一试 不管多难
You've got to try again, as scary as it is.
当时我全家都看着呢
My entire family was watching.
我可是第一个考上大学的人
I was gonna be the first.
我知道那感受
I know how that feels.
压力很大
It's a lot of pressure.
我现在也遇到了一些困难
Look, I'm not having an easy time either.
我差点被人说服
And I almost let somebody
放弃读医学
talk me into giving up on medical school.
但是我还是会坚持
But I'm gonna keep at it.
我们能互相鼓励坚持
We can keep each other at it.
梅洛迪在堪萨斯分校
Melody's at UMKC.
离你家也近 你只是需要一点鼓励而已
Your family is close by. You just need some support, that's it.
一点鼓励就够了
Just a little support.
也许吧
Maybe.
也许 也许...
Maybe? Maybe...?
也许 就是"我会考虑"
I said maybe, as in "I'll think about it."
太好了
Okay.
客人们都走了
Well, we're officially guest-free.
谢谢 凯思琳 谢谢你为我做的一切
Thank you, Kathryn. For everything.
嘿 为保护这小家伙
Hey, I'll defend that little guy
要我跟全世界作对我都愿意
against the world if I have to.
对了 我要跟你说件事
Oh! You know, I have something I wanna tell you.
什么
What?
你说你要离职的时候
Well, you know, when you were talking about leaving your job,
你说要放弃这么好的项目很难过
and how hard it was because it's such a fantastic program,
我在想 这也是我想做的
I was thinking, that's what I want to do.
我想做一些真正有意义的事
I want to be a part of something that really matters.
我跟梅洛迪谈了谈
So I had a long chat with Melody.
我告诉她我在找工作
And I told her that I was looking for a job,
顺理成章的...
and one thing led to another, and...
你会接手我的工作吗
You-- you're taking my job?
是的 直到她能长♥期♥接手
Yeah, just until she can fill it permanently.
这...这...太棒了
That-- that's... Wow!
我希望你别有负担
I hope it eases your mind,
你并没有抛下梅洛迪不管
knowing you're not leaving Melody in the lurch.
当然了 这可是件大事
Definitely. That's huge.
-恭喜 -谢谢
- Congratulations. - Thank you!
警报解除了吗
Is the coast clear?
真搞笑
Very funny.
-嘿 -嘿 宝贝
- Hey! - Hey, baby.
怎么样
So, how'd it do?
精疲力尽 但是很棒
Exhausting, but brilliant.
看吧 你成功度过了
See? You survived.
看起来贝也参与了
Looks like you did Bay in.
她主持得很棒
She was a wonderful hostess.
礼物都怎么样
So how'd we make out in the loot department?
好多礼物呢
Oh, we scored big.
需要打包个大包裹去伦敦呢
It'll probably cost a bundle to ship it all to London.
抱歉 亲爱的 贝都知道了
Oh, yeah. Sorry, babe. Cat's out of the bag.
我一直在找机会告诉你
I was working up to it.
没事 为你高兴
It's okay. I'm happy for you.
亲爱的 我真的要睁着眼睛睡着了
Sweetie, I'm literally falling asleep -with my eyes open.
我们回家吧
Oh. Let's get you home.
-回见 礼物明天再来拿 -谢谢
- Bye. You'll can get the stuff tomorrow. - Thank you.
-太感谢你们俩了 -别客气 回见
- Thank you so much, both of you. - You're welcome. Bye.
谢谢你们
Yeah. Thanks, guys.
-回见 -慢点开车
- See you guys. - Drive safe.
宝贝 有事吗
Honey, is everything all right?
还是你只是累了
Or are you just tired?
贝
Bay?
我在想
I'm trying to figure out
是不是应该告诉你们一些事
whether I should tell you guys something.
现在你必须得说了
Well, now you definitely should.
宝贝
Honey?
抱歉我刚才必须得离开 水管还没修好
Sorry I had to take off. Plumbing disaster averted.
还有什么没收拾好的 我来弄
Whatever's left to clean up, just leave it to me.
你为什么让一个逃犯进来我们家
You want to tell us why you let a fugitive move into our house?
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表