剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
So we're gonna put this one outside,
再弄一块黑板专门写每日特色
And then we have another board for specials.
我知道快关门了
I know it's almost closing time,
但如果你们想现在做我也不介意
but I don't mind staying if you want to work on it.
事实上 我得把她抢走了
Actually, I gotta steal her.
我们不是预约了吗
We have an appointment?
我忘记了
Oh! I forgot.
我们要在普拉特城看公♥寓♥来着
We're looking at condos in Platte City.
那里算是郊区的郊区了
That's like a suburb of a suburb.
看起来挺好的
It seems charming.
而且那里的公立学校很棒
And the public schools are excellent.
-为威尔着想 -对
- For Will. - Right.
当然了
Of course.
好了 我们走吧
Okay. I'm ready.
你一个人没问题吧
You're gonna be okay by yourself, right?
当然 我一个人 好的
Oh, yeah. Just me. Got it.
我们会回来关门的
We'll be back to lock up.
那你还手了吗
So did you hit him back?
她当然还手了
Of course she hit me back.
你以为我这些伤是她吻我留下的吗
You think I got these scratches from her kissing me?
路易斯 闭嘴 没轮到你说话呢
Lewis, shut your mouth. It's not your turn yet.
你以为我是那种
You think I'm the type of woman
被你这种混♥蛋♥打了
who's gonna let a scumbag like you
还不敢还手的女人吗
punch me and not punch back?
凡尔 不要乱动
Val. Steady.
你们俩都要被拘留你们知道的吧
You know, I'm gonna have to take you both in.
好可怕
This is terrible.
他们算是频飞乘客了
They are frequent flyers.
-频飞 -就是常客
- Frequent-- - Regulars.
我们每个月都能见他们一次
We see them about once a month.
发了工资就酩酊大醉
Payday comes, they get drunk,
然后打架 招来警♥察♥
knock each other around, then the cops come.
警♥察♥就叫我们
Cops call us.
一如既往
Nothing changes.
走吧
Let's go.
路易斯 凡尔 好好的
Lewis, Val, you be nice.
所以队里其他人都要去美特尔海滩疯玩
So the rest of the team is going to Myrtle beach to party,
你却要去墨西哥做公益活动
and you're going to Mexico to do charity work?
如果我去参加然后写篇论文
能给我的聋哑研究加分 我需要加分
怎么
Why?
因为你跷课去加州看球赛吗
Because you skipped class to go to a football game in California?
别笑话我了
我就问了吧
Okay, I'll ask.
埃米特好吗
How's Emmett?
他很喜欢他的学校 一切都挺好的
那就好 那就好
Good. Good.
你见到丝卡了吗
Did you meet Skye?
算了
You know what?
别回答了 我不想知道
Nevermind. Um... I don't wanna know.
好吧 其实我想知道
Okay, I do. I wanna know.
我见了
然后呢
And?
他们在约会吗
Are they dating now?
我不知道 男生不聊这种事的
如果他们是在一起了 你就直说吧
If they're together just... tell me.
其实 我真觉得他们只是朋友
谢谢
Thanks.
芝加哥分公♥司♥找来了你们两位我好激动
I was thrilled when our Chicago office called about you two.
芝加哥和纽约都有分公♥司♥啊 厉害
Offices in Chicago and New York? Wow.
因为那里有
It's where the big ad agencies
大型广♥告♥代理商和市场预算高的公♥司♥
and companies with higher marketing budgets are.
有利于我们的品牌客户
Better for our branding clients.
-请坐 -谢谢
- Have a seat. - Thank you.
我提前做了关于
Now, I did some preliminary research
您二位的目标群体调查 好吗
into who your target demographic is, okay?
了解这个可以帮助我们
Knowing that helps us identify
确定您二位能产生协同效应的产品
what products you have synergy with.
恕我直言 我觉得我和凯思琳
If I may, I feel as if Kathryn
对些高端产品更有协同效应
and I have synergy with high-end products--
比如 豪华轿车
You know, luxury automobiles,
高级红酒之类的
fine wines, things like that.
是这样 调查表明您二位
Well, our research shows that you have
在年龄段为40到65岁的人群中间
the greatest name recognition with men and women
最有影响力
ages 40 to 65.
-好的 -对于这个目标人群
- Great. - And within that group,
我们针对的人群是有空闲时间的专业人士
we'd go after professionals with leisure time.
这就是你们的品牌目标
That's your branding target.
由此考虑 我们选出了几个
So with that in mind, here are a few products
我们认为你们很适合的产品
that we think you would be perfect for.
“伟姐”
Turanova.
处方药很有市场
Prescription drugs are big.
事实上 这是种保健草药
Actually, it's an herbal supplement
还在等食品药物管理局的审核
still waiting for F.D.A. approval.
有什么效用呢
Oh. What's it for?
促进女性性♥欲♥
Boosts a woman's libido.
吃一片 只要半小时保证你性♥欲♥满满
You pop one of these, 30 minutes later, you are ready to go.
说到协同效应
And talk about synergy!
你就是情♥色♥文学女王啊
I mean, you're the reigning queen of herotica.
简直太合适了
It's perfect.
也许吧
Maybe.
还有其他的东西吗
Do you have anything else?
有有有 约翰 我问你
Yeah, yeah, yeah. John, let me ask you,
你有没有经历过打高尔夫时
you ever out on the links,
突然有点尿急
get the sudden urge to take a whiz,
但又离俱乐部好远的时刻
but you're nowhere near the clubhouse?
不 这可是个对于你这个年龄层
No, this is a real concern
有前列腺增生的男性来说很现实的问题
for men with enlarged prostates in your age group.
而解决办法就是
The solution...
便携俱乐部
Sani-club.
看起来不过是把普通的9号♥铁杆对吧
Looks like a regular 9 iron, right?
但拧开盖子
But then you twist the top,
就可以用它中空结构瞬间解决问题
and you can let 'er rip right in the reservoir cavity, huh?
而且
And...
附赠球场任何地方都能保证隐私的毛巾一条
comes with this towel for privacy anywhere on the golf course.
抱歉 我有位客户正要
I apologize, I have a client who's introducing
向中国推销一款新型篮球鞋
a new basketball shoe in China.
我得接一下这个电♥话♥ 马上回来
I have to take this. Right back.
我是格伦
Go for Glenn.
你逗我吧
Are you kidding me?
这简直是晚间节目里垃圾广♥告♥的水平
This is like the junk they advertise on late night TV.
不是说是运动器械方面的吗
Where's our sports equipment line?
便携俱乐部可以算是运动器械
The sani-club is sports equipment,
的吧
sort of.
凯思琳
Kathryn.
他才刚开始介绍
Well, he's just getting started.
也许这些只是铺垫
Maybe he's working up to it.
我们总得听他说完
We gotta hear him out.
要帮忙吗
Need any help?
谢谢
Thanks.
有人在幼儿园就没学好
Some folks never learned in kindergarten
不知道用完了东西要收拾
to clean up after themselves.
你对堪萨斯城还不熟吧
So, you're pretty new to K.C., right?
去年秋天搬来的
Moved here last fall.
那你老家是哪里的
Where are you from originally?
算是四处飘泊过来的
Oh, you know... all over.
酷
Cool.
你最喜欢住哪里
What was your favorite place to live?
没什么最喜欢的地方
I don't really have one.
就选一个喜欢的地方
Well, what was one place that you liked?
其实我就蛮喜欢这里的
Well, I actually like Kansas City.
我也是
Me too.
虽然我知道自己不想永远待在这里
I mean, I know I don't want to stay here forever,
但是在这里长大也挺好的
but it was kind of cool growing up here.
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表