剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
I have bacon popcorn.
我有太多事情要干了
我能理解
I understand.
抱歉 我得去上课了
回头见 好吧
你真觉得人们
Do you really think that people
喜欢在咖啡馆里玩这些吗
are gonna want to play these at the coffeehouse?
复古游戏可流行了
Vintage games are very in.
这套游戏一半的棋子还有游戏规则
Well, this one's missing, like,
都找不着了
half its pieces and its rules.
那就扔了吧
Hmm. Toss it.
说到规则...
Speaking of rules...
你说过 有时是可以干涉
I know that you said that sometimes it's okay to interfere
别人的私生活的
with people's personal lives.
-比如谢尔丽的妈妈 -是啊
- Like with Sharee's mom. - Yeah.
我有一个朋友
So, I have this friend,
她当时喝的很醉
and she got really drunk,
然后就跟一个男的上♥床♥了
and apparently slept with this guy
过后却不记得了
without remembering it,
但是她现在不想对此做任何处理
but she doesn't want to do anything about it.
但是我能看出来
But I can tell that it's affecting her
这件事从身体和心理上都在影响她
physically, mentally, all that.
-这事跟苔丝有关吗 -什么
- Is this about Tess? - What?
没什么 继续说
Oh, nothing. Go on.
跟贝的事一样
The same story as Bay?
一样的事 不同的人
Same story, different friend.
你觉得会是谁呢
Who do you think it is?
我觉得那人绝对不是她朋友
I don't think it's a friend at all.
你发现什么不寻常的事情了吗
Have you noticed anything odd?
你一提我想起来了
Now that you mention it,
贝最近情绪非常低落
Bay has seemed really down
即使她已经把足踝监视器拿下来了
even though she got her ankle monitor off.
-是不是发生了什么事 -希望不是
- Do you think something happened to her? - I hope not.
但是如果怀疑是性侵犯
But if we're talking sexual assault,
即便是贝的可能性很小...
and there is even the slightest chance that it's Bay...
我们得跟她谈谈
We need to talk to her.
对之前的事情我感到很抱歉
回来后我冷静下来
我应该留下来和你好好谈谈的
我爱你
所有你觉得有助于维护我们关系的事
我都会做的
我已经和丝卡保持距离了
所以你不用担心她了
好
Sure.
我是说 好的 没事
I mean, fine. Yeah, sure.
你还好吗
你还在生气吗
我不生气 我...
I'm not mad. I...
我只想让你知道 我也爱你
I just want you to know that I love you too,
还有...
and...
在我说下面这些话的时候
please keep that in mind
请你记住我也爱你
when I say what I'm about to say.
发生什么了
你走了以后
After you left,
我去了那个宿舍派对
I went to that dorm party,
我跟你说过的那个
the one that I was telling you about,
而且...
and...
我喝得很醉
I got pretty drunk.
然后我和坦克就...
And something happened... with Tank.
你亲了他吗
比这要严重
It was more than that.
你跟他睡了
事情很复杂的
It's complicated.
在你对出轨各种批判后 你居然和他睡了
不是你想的那样 听我说
It wasn't like that, okay? Just listen to me,
让我跟你解释
and please just let me explain.
如果你...
If you just--
这次"伏击会话"要谈点什么
What's with the mom ambush?
这不是"伏击"
It's not an ambush.
我们就想关心一下 看看你最近怎么样
We're just checking in, seeing how you're doing.
想要点可可吗
Want some cocoa?
谢谢 不用了
Thanks, I'm fine.
你把足踝监视器摘掉了
So, you got your ankle monitor off.
一定感觉不错吧
That had to have felt good.
是不是感觉太好了 就去了一个派对
So good you went to a party
在外面过夜 也不电♥话♥通知一下
and stayed out all night, and you didn't call us.
这件事我解释过了
Which I explained.
很显然你喝酒了
And it's pretty clear you'd been drinking.
我不想什么都跟你们说
I hate to break it to you guys,
但是我又不是第一次喝酒了
but I have had a drink before.
宝贝 我要问你点事
Sweetie, I need to ask you something.
你跟我们说过 苔丝喝醉后
When you told me about your friend Tess, who got so drunk
她不记得跟一个男的上了床的事
that she didn't remember sleeping with a guy--
我让你保密的
I told you that in confidence.
我知道
I know,
但是现在我需要知道的是
but now I need to know,
那个女孩是不是你
was that girl you?
天啊 你们这些人
God, you guys,
你们不觉得如果我想谈谈这种事情
don't you think I would come to you if I wanted
会主动去找你们吗
to talk about something like that?
如果真的发生了什么
If something happened to you,
你得告诉我们
you need to tell us.
你还记得我针对苔丝的事说过什么吗
You know what I said about your friend Tess,
如果这不是她自愿的话...
if something happened without her consent--
我知道 但是你们不在场啊
I know, but you weren't there, okay?
除了我之外没人在场 也除了...
Nobody was there except for me and...
另外一个人
this other person.
我的天啊 贝
Oh my god, Bay.
妈妈 我没事
Mom, I'm fine.
那纯属失误 那是一个愚蠢的酒后过失
It was a mistake. It was a stupid, drunk mistake.
不 听着
No. Listen,
如果有人强迫你
if someone did something to you
做了你不想做的事情
that you didn't want
我们需要在他又干坏事之前采取行动
we need to take action before he does it to someone else.
他不是什么坏蛋强♥奸♥犯 是我前男友
It wasn't some monster rapist. It was my ex-boyfriend.
坦克
Tank?
有时候好人也会做坏事
Sometimes good guys can do bad things.
不存在什么好人坏人
There are no good guys or bad guys--
这就是为什么我不想跟你们谈这个话题
this is why I didn't want to talk about this.
贝
Bay.
埃米特只会认为是我出轨了
I cheated on him. That's all Emmett thinks.
你告诉他了
So you told him?
学校在进行一系列的调查
The school's doing a whole investigation,
不管我想不想 我都得告诉他
whether I want it or not, so I had to tell him.
亲爱的
Honey...
我知道你觉得你做了什么错事
I know you feel like you did something wrong--
没错 我跟人发♥生♥关♥系♥了
Yeah, I had sex,
那个人不是我男友
not with my boyfriend,
现在每个人都议论纷纷
and now everybody gets to talk about it.
天呐 还有爸爸
Oh god, dad...
听着 我会处理好爸爸这边
Now look, I'll take care of dad,
但你得听好
but you need to hear this:
你什么都没有做错
you did nothing wrong.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
连我都不确定这点 妈妈 我断片了
I don't even know that, mom. I blacked out.
我想说的是
What I'm trying to say is,
很多女人在有些不想
a lot of women don't trust that voice
或者不喜欢的事情发生时
inside them when something is happening
不相信她们自己内心的声音
that they don't want or they don't like.
她们不知道怎么说"不"
They don't know how to say, "Stop."
天呐 妈妈 那不是我
God, mom. That's not me.
我不是受害者 你就是听不明白
I'm not some victim, and you just don't get this.
你还有那部《日出》的DVD吗
1927年由乔治·奥布莱恩和珍妮·盖诺主演的爱情电影
DVD 《日出》 我有啊
DVD-- oh, Sunrise. I have it.
好极了
明天下课之后在我宿舍看吧
好啊
Okay, sure.
埃米特不理我了
Emmett won't talk to me.
什么 在你告诉他...
What? After you told him--
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表