剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
《错位青春》前情提要
Previously on Switched At Birth...
我在墨西哥亲了别人
I kissed someone in Mexico.
是和那个听力学家吗
Was it that audiologist guy?
但那个吻并不代表什么
It didn't mean anything, I swear.
它们要作为展品搬到怀特画廊去了
They're going over to the Waite Gallery for my show.
他能喜欢我的作品就已经让我喜出望外了
The fact that this guy even likes my stuff is beyond crazy.
埃米特
Oh! Emmett!
你得保证
你不会追她
我没法保证
-是个男孩 -我们要有儿子了
- It's a boy. - We're having a boy?
是的
Yeah!
我已经没什么可以变卖♥♥的了
There's nothing left for me to liquidate.
这几乎已经让我破产了
That pretty much taps me out.
你为什么没跟我说
Why didn't you talk to me?
凯思琳 我正想方设法去兼顾方方面面
Kathryn, I am trying to find a way to make this all work.
站住 芮佳娜 有人把威尔带走了
Hey, stop! Regina, someone just took Will.
她是他妈妈 我们不能报♥警♥
She's his mother. We're not calling the police.
艾瑞克是个好人
Eric is a good guy.
他带威尔走只是因为那里对威尔太危险
He only took Will because it was a really dangerous situation.
所以艾瑞克才是绑♥架♥犯
So Eric is the kidnapper.
你为什么让一个逃犯进来我们家
You wanna tell us why you let a fugitive move into our house?
我也是几个月前才发现的
I only found out a couple months ago.
所以是在问我们能不能让他住进来前
So before you asked if he could move into our house.
他已经改变很多年了 他重新来过了
He had put it all behind him years ago. He made a fresh start.
我觉得把他的隐私告诉别人不太好
I didn't think it was fair to tell everyone his private business.
问题这隐私是他是个逃犯哎
That he's a fugitive?
他是救他儿子脱离了危险
He took his son out of a dangerous situation,
你和我也谈了的
which you and I talked about.
你说为了保护孩子你也会不顾一切的
You said you would do whatever you could to protect your child.
但我当时不知道谈的是艾瑞克
I didn't know we were talking about Eric,
而且我的不顾一切也是在法律允许范围内
and I didn't mean breaking the law.
他只是为威尔好
He was trying to do the right thing for Will.
你知道你让我们陷入了多大的危险吗
Do you know the risk you put us in?
至少 我们收留他就已经是犯法了
For all we know, we're breaking the law just by housing him!
芮佳娜 你要是不报♥警♥抓他那我就报♥警♥
Regina, you call the cops on that guy or I will.
我会想办法解决的 我保证
I will figure it out, I promise.
给我一点时间吧
Just give me some time.
一天 我们给你一天时间
One day. We'll give you one day.
之前我总是向着你 这次不行
I always defend you to him, but not this time.
我希望你知道我你告诉他们我并没生气
I want you to know I'm not upset at you for telling them.
不用担心 我也没打算道歉
Oh, don't worry. I'm not apologizing.
错 位 青 春
第四季 第二十集
[季 终]
我认为这次中国之旅我能做出很大贡献
I think I would be a great asset to the mission in China.
虽然每个国家的手语都各有不同
While sign language is different in every country,
但是聋哑经历却有诸多相似
the deaf experience has so many similarities.
而且也许我还能为他们以身作则
And maybe I could be a role model to them,
告诉他们聋哑人也拥有无限潜力
to show that anything is possible for a deaf person.
是不是太俗套了
Is that too cheesy?
但本来就是面试嘛
Well, it's an interview, right?
就该说这种话
You're supposed to say stuff like that.
再说 这个加布不是梅洛迪的男友吗
Bedes, isn't this Gabe dude,ike, Melody's boyfriend anyways?
这难道不是你的通行证吗
Doesn't that make you a shoo-in?
我不想不劳而获
I don't wanna take anything for granted.
尤其是玛利罗的事以后
Especially after what happened with Marillo.
-是她错了 -神啊 我真想被选上
- Well, she's wng - Oh, god, I want this.
在中国为期六周的助听器发放实习
A six-week internship in China fitting hearing aids?
绝对能为我的医学院申请添彩不少
Th would look amazing on my med school application.
只是你这医学院申请还早着呢
Yeah, which is, like, years away.
我需要所有有助益的事
I need all the help I can get.
好吧 去震倒那位面试官吧
All right, go kick some interview butt.
你居然十九岁就有了自己的奇葩展
Cannot believe that you're having your own freaking show at 19.
-真是疯狂 -是啊 也许吧
- This is crazy. - Yeah, I guess.
怀特画廊
贝 不管芮佳娜
Bay. Whatever happens with Regina
艾瑞克还有他前妻有什么事
and Eric and his ex-wife,
都跟你没关系
it has nothing to do with you.
事情总会解决的
It'll work itself out.
今晚是你一生最重要的晚上
Tonight is the biggest night of your life.
-你一定要好好享受 -好吧
- You gotta enjoy it. - Okay.
这才对嘛
Yeah.
那是个画廊的主任 马修·怀特
That is the owner of the gallery, Matthew Waite.
是他让我来的
He's the one who booked me.
棒 去打个招呼 这些我来
Sweet. Go shmooze. I got this stuff.
你好 打扰了 我是贝·肯尼什
Hi. Um, excuse me. Hey. Um, I'm Bay Kennish.
-抱歉 哪位 -那位艺术家
- I'm sorry. Who? - The artist.
今晚的画展
The show that's happening tonight.
哦对 你好
Oh, right. Hey.
我在想能不能看看报价单
Well, I was wondering if I could see a price sheet.
当然了 定价都听你的
I mean, that's totally up to you, obviously,
我只是希望今晚前能看看样品
I was just hoping I could see one before tonight.
还有 你要上什么菜呢
And also, what will you be serving?
我是说 我知道有红酒芝士
I mean, wine and cheese, um,
但是就是 有什么开胃菜吗
but, like, will there be any appetizers?
会有评论家来吗
Are there any art critics coming?
你想上什么都可以
Well, you can serve whatever you like and
爱定多少价定多少
price them however you like.
这是你的画展 好好玩吧
This is your thing. Just go crazy.
好的 谢谢
Cool. Thanks!
只要交易谈定
Let's just get through this closing
这场经济危机就正式过去了
and this whole financial mess will be behind us.
太好了
Thank god.
好的 拿出你的专业笑脸来
Okay. Get your game face on.
汤姆 约翰·肯尼什 很高兴见到你
Hey, Tom. John Kennish, nice to meet you.
这是我妻子 凯思琳
My wife, Kathryn.
你好 很高兴见到你
Hi. Nice to meet you.
幸会 我想你们已经认识我的律师了吧
A pleasure. I believe you already know my lawyer.
克雷格
Craig?
-很高兴见到你 -很高兴见到你
- Hey! Good to see you. - Good to see you.
怎么认识的来着
What was it again?
克雷格帮我们起诉过
Craig represented us in a lawsuit we filed against a hospital
害我们抱错女儿的医院
that had switched our daughters at birth.
但他说那和今天的事并无冲突
But he said there'd be no conflict of interest here.
-不 当然不会 -是啊 不会
- No, not at all. - Yeah, absolutely not.
建筑本身状况还很好
The building itself is in great shape,
不过水管的年头有三十多了
but the plumbing is 30 years old.
检查表明
The inspection showed cracks
供水管和排水管道都有些裂缝
in both the supply lines and the drainage system.
所以 我们要收回报价
As a result, we've had to revise our offer.
你逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
这报价可少了百分之三十
This is 30 percent less.
那是因为我需要
That's because I'm gonna have to tear up
拆掉整个停车场才能修好管道
the whole parking lot to fix the pipes,
也就是说至少得停业两个月
which means closing down for at least two months.
这里出♥售♥时标的是不还价
This place was for sale "As is."
你出了价 我们也接受了
You made a firm offer, which we accepted.
-因为检查状况不一样了 -我们约定了的
- Contingent on inspection. - We had a deal.
等等 我们都希望能交易成功
Hold on. We all want this to close.
我相信我们一定能想出折中的办法
I'm sure we can find some middle ground.
没什么折中的办法
There is no middle ground here.
低于原报价我们是不会接受的
We will not accept anything less than your original offer.
抱歉 这是我能出的最高价格了
Well, I'm sorry, but that's as high as I'll go.
那么请你们另寻一家洗车房♥吧
Then you're gonna have to find another car wash.
威尔应该有双亲
Will should get both of his parents
不然他总会觉得失去了一个人
or he'll always feel like he missed out on one of them.
相信我
Trust me on this.
你想让我和霍普复合
You want me and Hope to get back together
然后幸福的生活在一起吗
and live happily ever after?
绝不可能
That's never gonna happen.
我不是说生活在一起 但是共同抚养威尔
I'm not saying live together, but parent together.
如果你回亚特兰大
If you were to move back to Atlanta,
三个人生活在同一个城市...
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表