剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
I'm not sure.
我去找开瓶器
I'm going to go find a corkscrew.
我打球的时候
You know, I hit pretty well
还赢过蓝迪·强森[著名前美职棒联盟投手]
against Randy Johnson back in the day.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
-我记得 -你去看啦
- I remember. - You were there?
-是啊 -糟糕
- Yeah. - Oh no!
-倒霉 倒霉 -失陪一下
- Damn, damn. - Excuse me a minute.
怎么啦
What is it?
我忘带我的血压药了
I think I forgot my blood-pressure medicine.
你没忘
No, you didn't.
我放在我包里了 别担心
I packed them in my bag. Don't worry,
我去给你拿 好吗
I'll go get them for you, okay?
你真棒
You are so good at this stuff.
我知道
I know.
我去看看凯思琳和红酒
I'm gonna go check on Kathryn and the wine,
怎么这么久还没好
see what's taking so long.
你觉得她怎么样
What do you think of her?
谁 露西尔吗
What, Lucille?
我觉得她挺好的
I think she's great.
我尝试劝我妈妈去旅行
I've been trying to get my mom to go on trips
学点什么都很多年了
and take classes for years.
真不知道她是怎么说服她的
Well, I wonder how she got through to her.
怎么了
What?
亲爱的 我想她们是情侣
Honey, I think they might be a couple.
别逗了
Don't be ridiculous.
约翰 我妈妈不是同性恋
John, my mom is not gay.
她的婚姻维持了42年
She was married for 42 years,
再说了 她是我妈妈
and besides, she's my mom.
堪萨斯密苏里
An important update for Kansas City, Missouri:
刚刚发布了一份重要的天气预报
a significant weather advisory is now in effect.
我要去杀了他
I could kill that kid.
我真的可以杀了他 我去找他谈
I could really kill him. I'm gonna go talk to him.
妈妈 别去
Mom, don't!
如果他告诉艾瑞克你和贝的事呢
What if he tells Eric about you and Bay?
他为什么要那么做
Why would he do that?
因为他是个定时炸♥弹♥
Because he's a loose canon.
我都不确定他知不知道贝为我做了什么
I don't even know if he knows what Bay did for me.
他可能会让你和贝倒大霉的
That kid could get you and Bay into a lot of trouble,
他就这么突然出现在这儿吗
and he just shows up here?
他是来装无线网的
To install wi-fi.
我们怎么知道
How do we know that?
我不知道
I don't know.
他一干完 我们就让他走
Once he is done, we send him away.
你没事吧
You okay?
大家都没事吧
Everyone okay?
我们没事
We're okay.
整栋楼都停电了
Power's out in the whole building.
看来我们得在这儿待一会儿了
Well, looks like we're all here for a while.
你觉得我妈妈就这么突然成同性恋了
So you think my mother just turned gay out of the blue?
也许并非是突然的
Maybe it isn't out of the blue.
抱歉 你什么意思
Excuse me. What does that mean?
而且就算是 她怎么不告诉我
And if she is gay, why didn't she come out to me?
也许她来就是为了告诉你 亲爱的
Well, maybe that's what this whole trip is about, sweetie.
也许这就是她带露西尔来的原因
Maybe that's why she brought Lucille in the first place.
我觉得你完全就是在凭空想象
I think you're letting your imagination run away with you.
他们一起旅行
Okay, they're traveling together.
我提供了两个房♥间
I offered them separate bedrooms
但她们却执意睡在一起
and they wanted to stay together.
所以呢
So?
露西尔还替邦妮收拾行李
Plus Lucille packed some of Bonnie's things for the trip.
也许你该和她谈谈
Maybe you should talk to her.
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
我们从来不谈这种事 从不
We never talk about things like that, ever.
那如果她也在纠结要怎么告诉你呢
What if she is struggling for a way to talk to you?
你却什么都不做吗
Okay? And you do nothing?
那怎么办
What then?
我们得在家具泡坏前挪开它们
We should move the furniture before it gets ruined.
我真没想到会见到你
You're the last person I expected to see here.
我也是
I could say the same about you.
我住这儿
I live here.
我听说你离开这里了
I heard you left town.
他们发了通缉令逮捕我
Once they put a warrant out for my arrest,
我别无选择
I had no choice.
这很糟糕 因为我女儿还在这儿
It sucks too because my daughter is still out here,
所以我只能偷偷溜回来看她
so I have to sneak back to see her.
你怎么脱身的
How did you get off?
你跟我说你当时在缓刑期
You told me you were on probation.
你不是该有大♥麻♥烦吗 姑娘
You should be in big trouble, girl.
告诉我吧
Come on.
我们是一根绳上的蚂蚱
We were in it together.
正是因为我有缓刑
Because I was on probation,
我妹妹就告诉警♥察♥说是她干的
my sister told the cops that she did it.
她没有前科
She didn't have a record,
所以只是做社区服务和在家软禁
so she got community service and house arrest.
而且我们还交了一大笔赔偿金
We had to pay a bunch of restitution, too.
那个拖拉机很贵
That tractor was expensive.
该死
Damn.
当个白富美真好啊
It's good to be a rich white girl.
因为这个通缉令
I can't even apply for a real job,
我都没法好好找份工作
because I got this warrant,
所以只能干这种事
so I gotta do this kind of work.
没有通缉令了
There's not a warrant anymore.
什么
What?
我妹妹跟警♥察♥说
My sister told the cops
建筑工地是她一个人破坏的
that she wrecked that construction site alone.
她说你和我去那是为了阻止她
She said that you and I were there to stop her.
案子结束了
The case was closed.
没人会抓你了 我保证
Nobody's looking for you, I swear.
你可以回家了 也许还能找份正式的工作
You could come back, maybe get a real job.
你确定吗
Are you sure about this?
她的缓刑官告诉她的
Her probation officer told her.
我很肯定
I'm positive.
看来你妹妹帮了我们一个大忙啊
Looks like your sister did us both a solid.
替我和她问好
Say hey for me.
你要还她一个人情吗
You want to do her a solid back?
那就别把这事告诉别人 好吗
Keep this to yourself, okay?
当然
Oh, sure.
我很高兴一切都解决了
I'm glad it all worked out.
我得回去工作了
Well, I better get back to work.
屋里见
See you in there.
我忘记给你看样东西了
照片P得不错嘛
Nice photoshop.
下次我们一起拍
照片哪也别上传
Well, don't post that anywhere.
我现在运气不好 出远门可能会被抓到
With my luck, I'll probably get a probation violation.
谢谢你来看贝
Thank you for visiting Bay.
很高兴你回来了
It's great to have you home.
她真的很想你
She really missed you.
修完了吗
You done?
多少钱 75块吗 我去拿支票本
So what did we say? $75? Let me get my checkbook.
只收现金 75块可不够
Cash only. And 75 isn't going to do it.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你女儿和我说了她不用坐牢的原因
Your daughter told me how she stayed out of jail.
如果警♥察♥发现你们撒了谎
How do you think the cops would feel
你们觉得他们会怎么做
if they found out they got lied to?
你说我们没事了
You said that we were fine.
嗯 可我改变主意了
Yeah, well, I changed my mind.
没人会相信你的
Nobody would believe you,
再说你也会受到牵连
plus you'd be incriminating yourself.
也许吧 也许警♥察♥会收到匿名电♥话♥
Maybe. Or maybe the cops get an anonymous phone call.
她可是个重罪犯
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表