剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
错 位 青 春
第四季 第五集
《错位青春》前情回顾
Previously on "Switched at Birth"...
我们希望你能重新加入学习小组
We'd like to have you back in the group.
你是说希望我和我的超前笔记吧
You mean, me and my advanced notes.
有的话当然好
They'd be helpful.
我很想吻你
I really want to kiss you.
好
Yes.
你♥爸♥爸和我觉得是时候让你开始
Your dad and I think it's time you started
自己交保险费和电♥话♥费了
paying for your insurance and your phone.
你不再跟我们一起住了而且...
You're not living under our roof anymore, and--
我最近真的很缺钱
I'm on a really tight budget.
我现在就在努力做音乐啊
I'm doing the best that I can with what I'm making right now.
我只是希望我们能像以前一样
I want us to be like we were.
我们不能啊
远距离恋爱纠结死了
Let's just say this long-distance thing sucks.
好的一面呢 我们在一个派对上
On the bright side, we're at a party,
而且我们也没被软禁
we are not under house arrest.
-为长夜干杯 -为长夜干杯
- To the night! - To the night!
对不起我和你吵架了 我一晚上都很内疚
但愿你心情没这么差 亲亲 埃米特
亲爱的
Honey?
昨晚我在达芙妮的宿舍睡了一晚
I crashed in Daphne's room.
没事 但你还是该打电♥话♥通知我们
Yeah, well, you still have to call us.
我知道 对不起
I know. I'm sorry.
看来你有很多高兴事要庆祝啊
Oh well, I guess you had a lot to celebrate.
脚铐解除了 埃米特也回来了一趟
You got your ankle thing off, and Emmett was in town.
很高兴你负责人地没开车去
I'm glad you did the responsible thing by not driving.
只是希望你没庆祝得昏了头
I just hope you weren't over-celebrating.
为自♥由♥干杯
To freedom!
为自♥由♥干杯
To freedom!
我没昏头
I wasn't.
来点土司还是麦片粥呢
Do you want some toast or some cereal?
我这还剩下了点菜肉馅煎蛋饼
I've got a little frittata left.
我不是很饿
I'm not really hungry.
社区服务不是就快到时间了吗
Doesn't community service start soon?
你最好快点
You better get going.
我真高兴你的驾照恢复了
I'm so glad you got your license back.
你哥哥提出了一个极其有趣的想法
Oh, your brother came up with the funniest idea for a number:
妻子和女朋友斗舞
wives versus girlfriends in a dance off.
*堪萨斯皇家队是个美丽的队伍*
*The K.C. Royals are a beautiful team*
*虽然我高攀不起*
*They're out of my league but hey*
*可女孩子可以梦想一切*
*A girl can dream*
妈
Hey, Mom.
怎么了
What?
我真的很喜欢这首歌♥
I really like the song.
你们为最终的小组项目选好元素了吗
Have you chosen your element for your final group project?
选好了 我们选氟
Yes, fluorine.
我在想用钴
I was thinking cobalt.
可后来我们讨论过一种元素如何影响人的一生
But then we talked about how one element can impact a lifetime.
比如说我妈妈在水中没有氟化物的环境下长大
Like, my mother, who grew up without fluoride in the water,
所以她现在一辈子都被牙齿问题所困扰
and now has a lifetime of dental problems.
我一直赞同以个人角度来看待化学
I always applaud making chemistry personal.
毕竟我们的一生都在受化学的影响
I mean, our whole lives are shaped by chemistry.
这可是极其吸引人的
It's endlessly fascinating.
我本来打算建议用锂 因为我服用的药剂
I was gonna propose lithium, because of my medication.
只是开个玩笑
That's a joke. That's--
重点在于通力合作 懂吗
The point is, this is a collaboration, okay?
你们继续讨论 周三再把提议交给我
Keep talking and get your proposal to me by Wednesday.
既然是小组项目 那我们的分数是一样的吧
So, for the group project, we all get the same grade, right?
团结合作 不分你我
All for one, one for all.
那如果有人也想做个人项目
And if someone wanted to do their own project, too,
以增加个人学分呢
to supplement their grade?
她害怕我们会拉低她的分数
She's afraid we're gonna drag her down.
不 不 只是
No, no, no. It's just--
如果我们想学习别的元素呢
if there were other elements that we wanted to work on?
抱歉 这种问题
I'm sorry, is this something
你可以在课余时间讨论
you could discuss during your own time
而不是在小组研讨会时拿来讨论
and not our group review?
-不过问个问题而已 -不如这样吧
- It's just a question. - You know what?
今天到此结束吧
Let's end here.
您还需要知道小组的什么信息吗
Was there anything else for the group?
没有了 我已经得到想要的全部信息
No, no, thanks. I've got all the information I need.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
我 我的研讨会结束晚了 公车又...
I, uh, my seminar ran late, and the bus--
没事 我猜到了
It's okay. I think I got it.
我们这也结束了
We're done, so...
达芙妮 维姆拉
Daphne and Vimla,
今晚我在家里有个小聚会
I'm having a small gathering at my home tonight.
当然 你们可以选择是否来参加
Attendance is optional, of course.
聚会七点开始
We start at 7:00.
我丈夫对穿鞋进屋比较挑剔
And my husband has this thing about shoes in the house.
-再见 帕顿先生 -再见 教授
- Mr. Padden. - Professor.
我想你们知道的 聚会是必须参加的
I'm guessing you know this, but attendance is not optional.
非常感谢
Thanks a lot.
为什么她一脸好像我做错事的样子
Why does she act like it's my fault?
今天能不能别折磨我
Could you not torture me today?
我真的没心情
I'm really not in the mood.
天呐 好吧
Jeez, okay.
你昨天喝了多少
How much did you have anyway?
你可以喝...
Are you even allowed to drink with that--
政♥府♥的锁链拿掉了啊
oh, government ball and chain is gone.
祝贺你
Congrats.
谢谢
Thanks.
我男朋友飞回来给我惊喜
My boyfriend came into town to surprise me.
真幸运 看来你的男朋友是个好人
Lucky, it sounds like you got a really good guy.
是的 我是很幸运
Yeah, I am lucky.
你们俩吵架了吗
You guys have a fight or something?
我们能聊聊吗 坦克
-是他发来的吗 -不是
- That him? - Uh, no.
是
It's, uh...
是其他人
it's a different guy.
原来是这样啊
It's like that.
不是那样
Hey, you know what? No.
不是你想的那样
Not like that.
至少我不想变成那样
At least I don't want it to be.
我爱我男朋友 不知道怎么会发生这种事
I love my boyfriend. I don't know how this happened.
七杯烈酒下肚就会变成这样
Seven shots is usually how.
我都没喝那么多
I didn't even drink that much.
我不记得喝了那么多
I don't remember it being that much.
我也有过这种经历
I've been there.
没什么好炫耀的 但还是发生了
Not proud of it, but it happens.
可我都不确定到底发生了什么事
But I'm not even sure what happened.
我记得
I remember...
记得一些吧 但之后就没有意识了
up to a point, but then nothing.
服了你
Man.
你觉得你和这人
You think you and this guy...
不知道
I don't know.
我醒来的时候 就睡在他旁边
I woke up next to him,
衣服脱♥光♥光 但那也不代表我们上了床
and my clothes were off, but that could mean anything.
对吧 我是说不能肯定我们
Right? I mean-- like, it doesn't necessarily mean...
一定就会...
for sure...
首先 你最好希望他戴了避孕套
First of all, you better hope he used a condom
因为我就是这样有了山姆的孩子
because that's basically how I got knocked up with Sam.
天呐
Oh God.
其次
Second of all,
一个女生醒来时 内衣都脱掉了
a girl wakes up wasted with her underwear off?
以我的经验来看 会发生什么事
In my experience, not a whole lot of mystery
就不言而喻了
about what happened.
肯尼什 瑞特 跟我走
Kennish, Ritter, this way.
但是
But, hey...
谁知道呢
What do I know?
看起来很不错
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表