剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
Sometimes, kids don't know what's best for them.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
你就要走了吗
要先吃点鸡肉和华夫饼吗
没时间了 我要走了
我很抱歉 球赛还有其他所有事
但堪萨斯城酋长队昨晚淘汰了 你看比分没
是啊 我看到了
至少我们没错过太多 对吧
对
那个姑娘说会把我的胶卷给她头儿
这真的是件大事
很好
祝贺你
我叫的车来了
见到你很开心 谢谢你过来这一趟
没事
那我们过几个月再见了
再见
你还好吗
You okay?
托比刚给我发了条短♥信♥
I just got a text from Toby.
他们决定生下这个孩子
They're keeping the baby.
我知道你可能不支持
I know this might not be your choice,
但你要很快去适应
but you've gotta get on board fast.
你知道的 对吧
You know that, right?
看这是谁回来了
Hey, look who's back.
我很想你
Wow. I've missed you.
俄亥俄州怎么样 你的表亲们怎么样
How was Ohio? How are your cousins?
-不错 -是吗 很好
- Good. - Yeah? Okay.
我们明天去看看那套公♥寓♥吧
Hey, let's look at that apartment tomorrow.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我确定
I'm sure.
好啊
Okay.
嗨 亲爱的
Hey, sweetheart.
我知道你们怎么想
I know what you all think.
我知道爸爸觉得我就是个败家子
I know dad thinks that I'm a total screwup,
贝觉得我在犯一个天大的错误
and Bay thinks that I'm making a huge mistake.
你们这么想 我不怪你们
And I don't blame you for thinking that.
托比 我失态了
Toby, I overstepped.
发生了一些事情
There are things going on
但跟你无关 我很抱歉
that have nothing to do with you. I'm sorry.
不 你...你是对的
No, you were... You were right. Um...
我最近犯了很多错
I've made a lot of mistakes recently.
我只是不想把这个孩子看成...
and, um, I just don't wanna think of this kid as a...
只是另一个孩子
just another one.
我知道我想要留住这个孩子
I know that I want to do this.
但我害怕
But I'm scared.
我真的害怕
I'm really scared.
没有你们支持我的话 我做不到
I can't do this without you guys.
托比
Toby.
托比 我们支持你
Toby, we got you.
我们都支持你
We are here for you, okay?
我们共同面对
We're in this together.
所有人 亲爱的
All of us, honey.
还有...看
And... Hey.
我们穿的对吗
Did we get it right?
对
Yeah.
你们穿的都对
Yeah, you got it right.
我要做奶奶啦
I'm gonna be a grandma!
我要做小姨啦 很棒吧
I'm gonna be an aunt! What!
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表