剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
《错位青春》前情提要
Previously on "Switched at birth"...
-我永远也不会想要取代你妈妈的地位 -她还活着
- I would never try to replace your mom. - She's still alive.
那是你儿子吗
Is that your son?
他和我那混♥蛋♥前夫在一起 谁知道在哪儿
He's with my son-of-a-bitch ex-husband, wherever he is.
-我叫达芙妮 -我是维姆拉
- I'm Daphne. - Vimla.
乔希 这样行吗 我需要一个翻译
Josh, here's the deal-- I need an interpreter.
我甚至不敢相信有你这类人的存在
I can't believe there's even one of you in existence.
好吧
Fine.
-抱歉我迟到了 -没关系
- Sorry I'm late. - No worries.
你值得我等待
It was worth the wait.
我去做了检查
I went to get tested.
抱歉 我不知道你在说什么
I'm sorry. I don't know what you're talking about.
宝宝有唐氏综合症
The baby has down syndrome.
六百美元就能让十二个人学会手语
For $600, 12 more people could learn to sign?
我认识这个表情
Uh-oh. I know that look.
我完全可以筹到六百美元
I could totally raise $600.
我等不及要告诉奎恩
I can't wait to tell Quinn!
你还跟那个人通话吗
You're still talking with that guy?
我跟他什么事也发生
There's nothing going on.
他亲了你
He kissed you.
你还跟他一起安排筹钱很奇怪
It's weird that you're arranging this whole fundraiser with him
并且我还蒙在鼓里
and I didn't know about it.
我新遇见一个男生
I met a guy.
我叫加勒特
他叫加勒特
His name is Garrett?
-加勒特·班杜奇 -对
-Garrett Banducci? -Yeah.
-他是个情场老手 -我倒是不介意这个
-That guy's a player. -I can roll with that.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
画的太棒了
谢谢
Thank you.
那些字代表什么呢
应该体现出我们同时是很多不同的东西
It's supposed to be about how we are many things at once.
或者是说单靠文字是无法定义我们的
Or that words don't define us.
酷
过几天这些画就要挪去
In a few days, they're going over
怀特画廊 作为我的展会展品
to the Waite gallery for my show.
我的展会
"My show."
这是我多年来的梦想
I have been dreaming about saying that for years.
我正努力
I'm trying to do
在展会开始前再画几幅
a few more before the actual event.
我在想...
I was thinking, um...
或许我可以画幅你的素描
maybe I could sketch you some time.
我 需要我裸着在你面前躺几个小时吗
事实上我看着照片画就行
Actually, I do it off of a photo.
那要是让你形容你自己
So, what are some words
你会用哪几个词呢
you would use to describe yourself?
高的
聋的
还有...
软的
时间到
Um... Just time out.
我妈妈和艾瑞克随时会出现
My mom or Eric could pop in at any moment.
你想明天来我家玩吗
保证没有家长
好呀
Yeah.
我可以带上之前跟你说的
I could bring that Found Art documentary
发现艺术的纪录片
I was telling you about.
行啊
明天过来 然后我们...
看纪录片
我要去买♥♥罐苏打水
I'm gonna go get a soda.
你要我带什么吗
Do you want anything?
-那是我的手♥机♥吗 -嗯对
- Is that my phone? - Oh. Yeah.
我的手♥机♥没电了
Mine's completely out of juice.
我迷上了部落冲突这个手游
I'm, like, addicted to Clash of Clans.
-能还给我吗 -好
- Can I have it back? - Yeah.
我要给维姆拉发个信息
I need to text Vimla
我们要做陈述报告
about our presentation.
占总成绩的三分之一
It's a third of our grade.
什么课
What class?
生物学研讨会 我马上回来
Biology seminar. I'll be right back.
错 位 青 春
第四季 第十八集
但如果我们知道了 就能买♥♥东西
But if we find out, then we can buy stuff
就能开始布置婴儿室了
and start making the nursery.
现在宝宝还是个胚胎
Oh, you want to start gender stereotyping
你就开始要有性别成见了吗
while the baby is still a fetus?
我不是要去买♥♥洋娃娃或者玩具车
I'm not gonna go out and buy dolls or trucks.
我就是说能提前做好准备
I just mean prepare ourselves.
好 行 我现在很忙
Yeah, well, I have a lot going on right now
更别提再要去...
without adding a whole other layer of...
我就是不想知道 行吗
I just don't want to know, okay?
好吧
Okay.
我们跟医生预约了这周去的 对吧
We have a doctor's appointment this week, right?
我调了日子
I've moved it.
梅洛迪要去开会
Melody is away at a conference,
我在期末之前
and I have loads of work to finish
在我告诉她我其实
before the end of the school term,
想要辞职搬去伦敦之前
and before I tell her that I'm actually
我还有很多事要做
quitting my job and moving back to London!
一切都会解决的
Everything is gonna work out.
今晚见
I'll see you tonight.
开艺术展真的很棒 对吗
得知这个人真的喜欢我的作品
The fact that this guy even likes my stuff
才真是令人兴奋
is beyond crazy.
我发了五十封邮件 终于离我最近的那家
I sent out 50 e-mails, and I finally got a hit
十字路口的艺术馆答应承办
from the coolest gallery in the crossroads.
真是太棒了
That's so awesome.
这是你应得的
-真的 -谢谢你们
- You really do. - Thank you.
你跟班杜奇先生怎么样了
So, how's it going with Mr. Banducci?
挺好的
It's good.
我们今晚有个约会
We actually have a date tonight.
我要去他家
I'm going to his place.
那是你最近第一次约会呢 自从你和埃米特...
That'll be the first time since you and Emmett
-还有... -坦克那事
- And since... - The whole Tank thing.
你觉得你准备好了吗
当然
Yeah!
我猜我...
Well, I guess I'm just...
习惯谈恋爱
Used to being in a relationship.
以前我从来没有过
You know, I've never really
直接去"勾搭"这样的...
done the straight up "Hook up" thing before,
我也不知道
and... I don't know.
我想我们两个的关系
I thought that we might have
现在应该更容易维系了
more of a connection by now.
加勒特挺不错 但他不是那种会"维系"的男生
你才遇到他没多久
You just met him.
给他个机会
Give him a chance.
而且 偶然的开始不代表不会用心经营
And plus, casual doesn't always stay casual.
明戈和我也是这样开始的
Mingo and I started the same way.
现在看看我们
Look at us now.
也对
True.
你今天打算做些什么
So what are you up to today?
我答应约翰去洗车房♥帮他
I told John I'd give him a hand at the car wash.
他要刷漆 有扇玻璃窗碎了 还有些别的事
He's got some painting, a busted window, other stuff.
他本来想雇人...
He was gonna hire somebody...
但你主动帮他
But you offered to do it.
那些事都挺简单的
It's easy stuff,
稍微整饬一下就能提高售价
and a few cosmetic patches may help the place sell.
那真是太好了
That would be really great for them.
我原以为现在就已经售出了
I thought it would have been sold by now.
感觉他们过得还可以
Yeah, they seem to be holding up okay.
我没想多问
I mean, I didn't want to ask.
-我已多嘴了很多次 -我也是
- Well, I've been broke a lot. - Me, too.
但对于像他们这样曾衣食无忧的人来说
But for folks like them who are used to having everything,
并不是件易事
you know, it can't be easy.
你真好
That's really nice of you.
他们也是我的家人 不是吗
They're my family now, too, right?
所以鉴于人类费洛蒙本身并不存在
"So while there is no human pheromone per se,
生物学家认为个体的气味
biologists agree that a person's odorprint
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表