剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
有什么能帮你的
我想找莉莉·萨默斯
Emm, hi, I'm looking for Lily Summers.
她现在不在 需要留个口信吗
不用 没关系 谢谢
No. It's okay. Thank you.
凯瑟琳 你还在啊
Oh, hi, Kathryn, you're still here?
我本来想来这里多发点音乐剧传♥单♥
I was just gonna put some more musical fliers up here,
但是 我得回家了
but, um, I... I gotta go home.
凯瑟琳
Kathryn.
我们跟一起工作的人总是走得很近
You get close to people you work with,
但我保证朱利安和我
but I promise there's nothing going on
没有什么
between Julian and I.
这真的 这不关我的事
It's really-- it's none of my business.
不 我很高兴你过来了我们有机会能谈这事
No, I'm glad you came back so we could talk about it.
但是 我保证 你什么都不用担心
But, I promise, you have nothing to worry about.
只不过你介绍我是达芙妮的妈妈
Well, it's just that you introduced me as Daphne's mom,
不是托比的
not Toby's.
我有吗
I did?
我有
I did.
朱利安知道你有男朋友吗
Look, does Julian know you have a boyfriend?
宝贝 我不是指责你
Honey, I am not judging.
只是我知道托比对你的感觉
It's just that I know how Toby feels about you,
我 我不想看到他又一次伤透心
and I--I don't want to see him get his heart broken again.
好了 我需要你们
Okay. I want all of you here
明天比赛提前两小时过来
two hours before the game, tomorrow.
我不是在征求意见 好吗
I was not asking for any opinions, okay?
所有人都需要充分暖身
Everybody needs a really good warmup.
三点钟 没有例外 就这样
3:00, no exceptions. That's it.
贝 你来吧
Bay, it's all yours.
好的 现在
All right. Well, now
如果你们可以把装备堆到这里
if you would all just stack your equipment right over here
有序轻放
in some nice, neat piles.
那就非常好了
That... would be amazing.
或者也可以这样 这样也行
Or, you could do that. That works too.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
你跟玛丽·贝丝聊过了吗
她说什么了 她想让我退出球队 对吗
没有 当然没有
No, of course not.
但是 从她的角度考虑一下
But, think about it from her side.
你撇下她独自踏上了这段新的旅程
You're on this whole new journey without her.
那我该怎么办
你得让她看到 她仍是
You have to show her that she is still
你生命中最重要的事
the most important thing in your life.
好了 现在请写下你们的选择
Okay, it's time to write down your preferences.
记住 你列出的姐妹会越多
Remember, the more sororities you list,
中标的几率就越大
the better your chances of getting a bid.
跟Λ的面试怎么样
So, how did it go with Lambda?
我觉得不错
I think it went well.
所有的女生我都喜欢
I liked all the girls,
她们看上去也挺喜欢我
and they seemed to like me.
那你要把她们放第一个吗
So, you're gonna put them down first?
其实 我在考虑做个自杀式竞标
Actually, I'm thinking about doing a suicide bid.
自杀
Suicide?
就写她们 别的不写
Just them. No one else.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我觉得我就属于Λ姐妹会
Lambda is where I feel like I belong.
要么是她们 要么都不去
It's them or nobody for me.
达芙妮·瓦斯克斯
1.θδπ姐妹会
南加州大学电影艺术学院
我收到你的短♥信♥了 怎么了
Hi, I got your text, what's up?
我搞混了 跟翻译说错了日子
我需要你帮我翻译
你能重新安排个时间吗
Can't you reschedule?
这是最后一天艾普斯坦听电影推介
首先呢 我推介电影的水平太烂了
First of all, I suck at pitching.
这就是为什么我是个摄影导演
It's one of the reasons I'm a DP
而不是导演的原因之一
and not a director.
其次 我的手语也算不上好
Second, my ASL is nowhere near good enough.
但是你了解我要制♥作♥的电影
你只要当我的声音就好了
蒂姆 你看见特拉维斯了吗
Hey Tim! Huh, have you seen Travis?
几分钟前 我看到他在门外上了一辆车
Yeah, I saw him get into a car out front. Just a few minutes ago.
你在哪呢
要迟到了 我得去找玛丽·贝丝
能掩护我吗
三点了 大家都到齐了吗
Okay, it's 3:00, everyone checked in?
没看见特拉维斯啊
I don't see Travis.
他刚才去更衣室
He was heading to the locker room
拿冰袋敷肩膀了
to go get an ice pack for his shoulder.
你是说暖袋吧
I hope you mean a heat pack.
对 就是那个
Yeah, that one.
好吧 你见了他
Okay, when you see him,
告诉他我要让他做12个50英尺的投球
tell him I want him to do 12 pitches at 50 feet,
接着做16个60英尺远的
and then 16 at 60.
我一定转达
I will definitely tell him that.
给你
Here you go.
艾莉丝·沃特金斯
Iris Watkins?
我等你一起打开
I'm gonna wait for you.
别为难自己了 快打开吧
Stop torturing yourself! Go ahead.
我入选了 我是Λ姐妹会成员了
I'm in! I'm gonna be a Lambda!
太棒了
Yay! Oh!
恭喜
Congratulations!
太好了 太好了
Yes, yes.
这些就是全部入选的了
That's all of them.
但是达芙妮还没有收到信封
Oh, but Daphne didn't get an envelope?
很抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
如果没有信封 那就说明你没有选上
If there's no envelope, it means you didn't get a bid.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我只申请了θ姐妹会
I made a single bid for Theta.
我想他们不想要我吧
I guess they didn't want me.
那他们就是傻瓜
Well, then they're idiots.
没事
It's fine.
我其实对这个不是那么感兴趣的
I wasn't really that into it anyway.
一起来吧
Okay, here we go.
一 二 一二三四
One, two, a-one-two-three-four.
给你的
For you.
也是在那时 我们的男主人公意识到
And that's when our hero realizes
他已经永远地突破了这道
that he's broken the sound barrier
声音屏障
forever.
真的吗
Really?
这就是你所谓的后末日
So it's the whole post-apocalyptic,
"弗里兹·朗"式反乌托邦题材的电影吗
dystopian Fritz Lang, thing?
魏玛时期德国最重要导演之一
对黑色电影贡献巨大 拍摄有《大都会》等片
但这是无声电影 你能领会到精神吧
But it's silent. You got that, right?
是 我能领会到
Yeah, I got that.
只是自从弗里兹·朗得了奥斯卡
It's just that everyone wants to do silent
每个人都想从默片上下手
since the artist won the Oscar.
所以是不通过吗
So, it's a no?
埃米特
Emmett,
你制♥作♥的电影在投我所好
you're pitching me what you think I want to hear.
下次 给我讲一个你想看的故事
Next time, tell me a story that you want to watch.
你自己的真实感受
Something personal.
教授
Uh, professor?
一个爱情故事
A love story
一个失聪男孩与一个正常女孩的...
about a deaf boy who falls in love for the very first time...
初恋故事
with a hearing girl.
有点意思
That's interesting.
这个题材显然没被做烂
It certainly hasn't been done to death.
接着说
Keep talking.
谢谢 回头见
Thank you. Yeah, I'll see you guys around.
好的
Okay.
谢谢你能来
Thank you for coming.
我想把你介绍给大家 如果你...
I wanna introduce you to everyone if you...
下次吧 好吗 我得赶去比赛
好的 我开车送你
Oh, right. Well, let me drive you.
反正我正好想看你投球
I wanna be there to watch you pitch, anyway.
好啊
我去告诉送我来的人不用等我了
有人送你去吗
Oh, well, you got a ride?
对 那个叫安娜的女孩
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表