剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
That looks cool.
-来了 -来了
- Hi. - Hey.
我刚才在露佩面包店看比赛
I was checking out the competition over at Lupe's Bakery.
但愿你喜欢壁画
I hope you like murals.
我喜欢这幅
I like this one.
我想我们遮住些水印的同时
I figured we could cover up some water damage
也可以构造出一些社区精神
and build community spirit at the same time.
我欣赏你的效率
Dig the efficiency.
还有
Also...
我想说
I wanted to say...
我们俩之前发生的事
what happened between us...
只是一时冲动 是我不专业的表现
was impulsive and totally unprofessional of me
我保证不会再有下次
and won't happen again.
真的吗
Really?
我能说我很失望吗
Am I allowed to say that I'm disappointed?
你脸红了
You're blushing.
我只是想把话说清楚
I just needed to get it over with.
虚荣心爆棚啊
You flatterer.
对不起 我不是故意说成这样 只是
I'm sorry, I didn't mean it to sound like that. It's just...
自从安吉洛过世以来 我第一次这样
It was the first time since Angelo.
我明白
Oh, I get it.
你不想保留你的寡妇贞节牌坊
You wanted to lose your widow virginity.
我有一种被人小小利用了的感觉
Well, I only feel slightly used.
天呐 对不起
Oh God, I'm so sorry.
我说笑的
I'm kidding.
别紧张
Relax.
我只是不愿意
I just would hate to think
毁了我们之间的工作关系
that I ruined our working relationship.
木已成舟
Water under the bridge.
我还有时间换掉我的工作装吗
Do I have time to change out of my work clothes?
这只是烧烤夜 你看上去很棒
It's just grill night. You look great.
你知道你压根没看我吧
You do realize you're not actually looking at me?
抱歉
Sorry.
你看上去很美
You look gorgeous,
而且很有共和味
and kind of Republican,
绝对会给我爸一个好印象
which is totally gonna be a plus with my dad.
那我还要谢谢你
Thank you. I think.
等我一下 我在竞拍丰田花冠车
Hold on a second, I just gotta place a bid on this Corolla.
干嘛不开你的宝马
What's wrong with the BMW?
一个月350美金的车险
$350 a month for car insurance.
除了这个 它装有德国引擎
Other than that, it's a feat of German engineering,
卖♥♥掉它就宛如
and selling it is gonna be like
在玛雅神坛用刀割我的心
cutting out my own heart on a Mayan Altar.
这比喻真的太夸张了
That's a really overdone metaphor,
北美洲南部墨西哥人数最多的一支印第安人
而且我觉得你在说阿兹特克的神坛吧
and I think you mean Aztecs.
跟学校老师约会真是太棒了
I love dating a school teacher.
我不再是学校老师了
Well, I'm not a school teacher anymore,
我是行政人员
I'm an administrator.
你真的要卖♥♥你的车吗
Do you really need to sell your car?
如果我要承担所有的花销和租金就必须卖♥♥了
Well, if I want to cover all my expenses plus rent.
只要等到秋季派对开始我就会好转
It's just until the fall parties kick in,
我在某个时间段也应该会
and supposedly I'm getting paid at some point
收到我和我妈妈在写的音乐剧的支票
for this musical that I'm writing with my mom...
真不敢相信我在写音乐剧
which I can't believe I'm doing.
何不让我来帮你
Why don't you let me help you.
写音乐剧
Write the musical?
不是 小傻蛋 帮你负担你的花销
No, silly. Cover your expenses.
不行
Uh, no.
为什么不行
Why not?
我不要我的女朋友帮我付房♥租
I'm not having my girlfriend pay my rent.
这比我爸妈付房♥租还糟糕
That's worse than my parents paying it.
换做是你 你会做的不是吗
Well, you'd do it for me, wouldn't you?
当然了 但是...
Of course, but...
女人可以要求帮助 但是男人不能 是吗
Women can need help, but men can't, is that it?
差不多吧
Something like that.
你现在必须得
Well, now you're gonna have to accept
为了证明你不是性别歧视必须而收下了
just to prove you're not sexist.
真的不要
Seriously, no.
我有工作 你晚点还钱给我
I've got a job. You're gonna pay me back.
没关系 房♥租多少钱
It's no problem. Look, how much is your rent?
这样真的不好
This is a really bad idea.
两个词
Two words.
加热座椅
Heated seats.
三个词
Three.
高档音响效果
Premium sound system.
托比 我愿意这么做
Toby, I'm happy to do this.
五百美金 对吧
It's $500, right?
加上电费水费六百块
$600 with utilities.
密苏里大学堪萨斯分校
这真尴尬
So, this is weird.
我只想说
Listen, I just want to say
我知道你大概觉得昨晚是个错误
I know you probably think last night was a mistake.
我突然出现
Yeah, I kind of came out of nowhere.
虽然我一直想发生这件事
Well, I always wanted it to happen,
但是我没想到...
but I didn't expect--
所以...
So...
我们做了
We did?
对啊
Well, yeah.
天呐
Oh god...
天呐 天呐 天呐
Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god.
等一下
Whoa, hold on.
我们使用避孕工具了吗
Did we use anything?
当然了 天呐
Yes, of course. Jeez.
不应该这样的
This cannot have happened.
你不需要这样好吗 弄得跟我上♥床♥
Okay, you don't have to act like having sex with me
好像是天底下最恶心的事一样
is, like, the grossest thing on the planet.
听着
Look...
我不会告诉别人发生了什么
I'm not gonna tell anyone what happened.
这不是...
That's not what--
这不仅仅是关于埃米特
it's not just about Emmett.
我们是安全的
We were safe.
没有人需要知道 有什么大不了的
No one ever has to know. What's the big deal?
我要走了
I have to go.
我要做些烘焙吗
Should I bake something?
会不会太女生了
Is that too girly?
我不想太过分
I don't want to try too hard.
如果大家都是空手而去的怎么办
What if no one else brings anything?
也许我可以带酒 奇怪吗
Maybe I'll bring wine. Is that weird?
放松
Relax.
玛丽罗请你去她家
Marillo invited you to her house.
这明显是某种特权
That's obviously a privilege of some kind.
但是为什么 我在第一次考试中拿了D
But why? I got a D on my first exam.
拿了D哎
A D!
如果这是她想踢人出去之前的
What if this is the official meeting
一次正式会面呢
before she kicks people out?
她还邀请了维姆拉
Well, she asked Vimla.
不 不是她...
No, not like she--
没关系 我知道她成绩比我好很多
It's fine. I know she's doing way better than me.
你知道她在高中的时候
Do you know that she didn't
甚至没进入过荣誉学生社团
even make honors society in high school?
你不至于上网查她了吧
Oh, you did not look that up.
专心在玛丽罗身上 好吗
Just focus on Marillo, okay?
这是一个跟人联络的好机会
This is an opportunity to make a connection.
但是你会来对吧
But you're coming, right?
这不是一个社交场合吗
Isn't this more of like a social thing?
我不知道 这就是重点
I don't know. That's the point.
我觉得你不会希望我跟你
Yeah, I don't think you want me with you
一起出现在玛丽罗的家里的
in Marillo's house.
你们俩之间怎么了
What happened between you two?
相信我 小傻瓜
Trust me, dumbo.
你不需要羽毛也能飞
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表