剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
I'm so sorry.
你有很多事情做
You have a lot going on.
你还在上医学预科
I mean, you are pre-med.
如果我看不出来我身边的人受伤的话
Well, I'm not gonna make a very good doctor
我如何成为一名出色的医生呢
if I can't even tell when the people around me are hurting.
只是...
It's just...
关于手语的应用
ASL...
比我想象中的速度要快的多
it's way faster than I thought it'd be.
我很擅长一对一 不过...
I'm pretty good one-on-one, but...
当大家一起说话...
when everyone's together...
我就完全迷失了
I'm totally lost.
就像我经常在化学课里迷失一样
That's like me in Chemistry most the time.
我现在在想我来这里
You know, I'm starting to think
是个巨大的错误
coming here was a huge mistake.
你会拨云见日的
You're gonna be fine,
因为我会帮你
because I'm gonna help you.
我们是室友
We're roommates.
我们互相照顾 对吗
We look out for each other, right?
我们得赶紧过去了
Hey. We got to book it.
泥地接力赛还有十分钟就开始了
Mud run's in 10 minutes.
那是怎么回事
What's that all about?
宿舍三项全能运动
The dorm triathlon.
最后一项是泥地接力赛
The final event is a mud run.
太棒了
Oh, that's cool.
我在夏令营做过一次
I did that once in my summer camp.
你确定要这样做吗
Are you sure about this?
我没说过我擅长这个
I never said I was great at it.
如果我们输了 大家会恨我的
If we lose, everyone will hate me.
不 他们不会
No, they won't.
输了就是输了
If we lose, we lose.
我们作为一个团队一起输掉比赛
At least we'll go down as a team.
好 那么...
Okay, so...
我们当中只有你参加过这项运动
you're the only one of us who's done this before.
你有什么建议吗
Do you have any advice?
泥地就像流沙
你要把重量分布在全身
否则你就会陷进去
大家各就各位
Everyone, on their marks.
开始
Go!
对 一 二 前进
Yes, one, two. Go!
加油 特拉维斯
Come on, Travis!
加油
Come on!
前进 特拉维斯
Go, Travis!
达芙妮 前进
Daphne, go!
加油 艾莉丝
Whoo! Come on, Iris!
刚才怎么回事
What the hell was that?
你完全使诈了
You totally cheated.
你没说过不能碰对手啊
You never said we couldn't make contact.
加油 赶紧的
Aw, come on! Hurry up!
-不能输 -加油
- Don't lose! - Come on!
棒极了
Yeah! Ha! Yes!
棒
Yes!
你们赢了 恭喜
Well, I guess you guys win. Congratulations.
谢谢
Thanks.
原来这就是你的笑容
So that's what your smile looks like.
就知道你是有笑容的
Knew it had to be in there somewhere.
你回来了
There you are.
一切都好吧
Hey, is everything okay?
没事 没事 没事
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. Fine.
我只是想知道你有没有
Um, I was just wondering if you ended up taking
把那几箱东西送去教堂
those boxes to the church.
我今天没时间过去
Oh, actually I didn't get a chance to get there today.
所以
So...
安吉洛
东西还在这里
They're still here.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
发生什么事了吗
Did something happen?
我只是...
I just--
没想到我会这么想念安吉洛
I miss Angelo more than I thought.
我想继续把他的东西留在身边
I'm not ready to give up his stuff yet.
没问题
Sure.
我去找约翰 我们会帮你把东西拿回楼上
I'll get John and we'll help you bring them back upstairs.
我们来这里干什么
我想让你看看这个
I want to show you this.
这肯定击败泰勒恶心的完工派对吧
It sure beats Taylor's douchey wrap party, huh?
从上往下数 第四个
Up there, fourth one, down.
《惊魂记》
1960年
他们在这里拍摄的吗
我们就站在"惊魂旅馆"淋浴建设的地方
We're standing, right where the Bates Motel shower was built.
简直太赞了
那个掌控镜头的蠢东西
That stupid thing with the lens,
我应该反抗他的
I should have fought back.
下次你会的
我本该维护你的
And I should have stood up for you.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry about that.
我不该让他把我驱赶到食品组去
我也应该反抗他的
我们达成协议
Let's agree.
就在这里 就在此刻
Right here, right now.
我们再也不受那样的人欺负了
That we'll never take crap from guys like that again.
我们会制♥作♥我们自己的电影
总有一天 我们的电影也会被记录上去
敬我们
To us!
一名聋哑导演和
A deaf director
一名女摄影指导
and a lady D.P.,
一起在逆境中奋斗
both fighting the odds.
让我们把此刻记录下来
Wait, we have to capture the moment.
我有女朋友了
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我不知道我为什么那样做
I don't know why I did that.
我也有男朋友了
I have a boyfriend, too,
在印第安纳州
in Indiana.
我们该离开了
Well, we should probably go.
不然会被保安抓住的
Um, don't want to get busted by security.
你说得对 她显然在折磨自己
You're right, she's clearly torturing herself.
你们来这里干什么
What are you guys doing here?
我是来这里
Ah, well, I came here
向你道歉的
to apologize to you.
不过现在我意识到我无需那么做
But now I realize I don't need to do that, so...
贝 拜托等一下
Please, Bay, wait.
你绝对有权生我的气
Listen, you have every right to be mad at me.
我完全不应该让你替我顶罪的
I should have never let you take the fall.
我希望时光能倒流回那天
I just wish that we could go back to that day
让一切重来
and do it all over somehow.
木已成舟
Yeah, well, we can't.
你在逗我玩吗
Are you kidding me?
天呐 不可以
Oh, my-- no!
住手
Stop it!
你来阻止我
Make me.
达芙妮
Daphne!
不管你们在做什么
Hey, whatever this is,
别把我算在内
count me out!
好吧 我也加入
Okay, I'll do that.
不不
No, no!
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表