剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
with all three of you living in the same city--
-我无法忍♥受那个女人 -为威尔想一想
- I can't stand that woman! - Think about Will.
如果她现在愿意并且成为威尔生命中的一份子
If she is willing and able to be part of his life right now,
-这是他值得拥有的 -但她不配
- he deserves that. - Well, she doesn't deserve him.
这无关她想要什么 也无关你想要什么
This isn't about what she wants or what you want.
而是 什么才是对你儿子最好的
This is about what's best for your son.
你怎么能说的出这种建议
How can you even suggest this?
因为我在试着让你和威尔一起生活
Because I'm trying to keep you and Will together!
并且不用去坐牢
Besides keeping you out of jail.
你觉得我就容易吗
Do you really think this is easy for me?
即使我同意 霍普也决不会同意
Well, even if I said yes, Hope would never go for it.
她恨我 就像我恨她一样
She hates me just as much as I hate her.
让我跟她谈谈 母亲之间的对话
Let me talk to her, mother to mother.
你好 对 我预约了艺术评论家肯尼尔·布斯
Hi. Yes, I'm on hold for Kendall Booth, the art critic?
你好 布斯女士
Oh, hi, Ms. Booth!
对 是怀特画廊
Hi! Yes, I'm calling from the Waite gallery.
我叫...乔安·嘉玻娜
My name is... Joan Cabernet.
能与您通话真是荣幸
It is so nice to speak with you. Um...
我就是想跟您谈谈今晚的画展
I was just calling to tell you about a show happening tonight
还有一位前途光明的年轻艺术家
with a promising young artist that I wanted to alert you about.
她叫贝·肯尼什
Her name is Bay Kennish,
我相信您一定会喜欢她的作品
and I really, really think you're going to enjoy her work.
就像芭芭拉·克鲁格 弗里达·卡洛融合文字设计的感觉
It's sort of Barbara Kruger meets Frida Kahlo meets typography.
您会去吗 好的 太好了
You will? All right! Yes!
对 展出时间为晚上七点至九点
Yes, the show is from seven to nine.
今晚见 好的 再见
And I will see you tonight. Okay, bye.
她会去画展
She's coming!
-奎恩 -你好
- Quinn! - Hi, you.
你怎么在这里
What are you doing here?
我其实是来采访你的
I'm actually interviewing you.
我以为是加布给我面试
I thought I was meeting with Gabe.
计划有变
There's been a change of plans.
-现在由我来接替他了 -酷
- I'm taking the lead. - Oh, cool.
见到你真好
It's good to see you!
-我们现在开始吗 -好 没问题
- Should we get started? - Yeah, sure.
听着...
Hey, look, um...
我真的很想参加这次实习
I really want this internship,
但我不希望事情变得诡异
but I don't want things to be weird.
-为什么会诡异 -你知道的...
- Why would they be weird? - You know...
我们之间的事情
Everything that happened with us?
已经都过去了
It's all behind us.
我保证对你就像对其他人一样
I promise I'll treat you like anybody else.
十二分专业
Completely professional.
太好了 我们开始吧
Okay. Great. Let's do this.
好
All right.
他们改口了 你说我该怎么办
They changed the deal on us! What was I supposed to do?
你该继续坐着 跟他们谈判
You're supposed to stay at the table and negotiate,
而不是问也不问我就一走了之
Not walk away without even consulting me!
-会有其他买♥♥家的 -万一没有呢
- There will be other offers. - And what if there's not?
约翰 我们快无路可走了
John, we're running out of moves on the chess board here.
然后要怎么办
What's next, huh?
别过激 一切都会好的
Don't overreact. Everything is gonna be fine.
我冷静了几个月了
I have been calm for months,
等你收拾残局
waiting for you to clean up this mess.
现在我得换条裙子
And now I have to go put on a dress
去参加女儿的画展开幕式
and go to my daughter's gallery opening
假装什么都没发生过
and act like everything is fine.
我什么时候可以惊慌失措
When do I get to panic,
可以生气 愤怒 可以一走了之
and get angry and outraged and stomp out of the room? Huh?!
什么时候轮到我
When is my turn?!
-基翁怎么样 -还好
- How's Keon? - Fine.
你确定能接受这样吗
Are you sure you're okay with this?
不确定 我一点都不喜欢这样
Actually, no. I don't like it one bit.
-看到没 我就说吧 -但我爱我儿子
- See? I told you. - But I love my son.
他该有父母陪着他
He deserves both a mother and a father.
我怎么知道你会不会再溜一次
How do I know you're not gonna run again?
你得相信我
You'll have to trust me.
就像我相信你戒毒了一样
Just like I have to trust that you're done with drugs.
-我戒了 -时间会证明一切
- I am. - Time will tell.
基翁和我还需要钱 我们有个协议
Keon and I still need money, and we had a deal.
"裂痕杯" 我给你五万
The cracked mug. I'll buy you out. Fifty grand.
爱收不收
Take it or leave it.
行 到时见
Fine. We'll meet you back here.
不敢相信你说服了她
I can't believe you got her to agree.
她也爱他儿子
She loves her son too.
走吧 回去收拾下
Come on. You gotta pack.
谢谢你来见我
Thanks for meeting with me.
收到短♥信♥我很惊讶
I was surprised to get your text.
约翰不知道我来这里
John doesn't know I'm here.
-那你要去哪里 -到处走
- So where are you gonna be again? - Everywhere!
北♥京♥ 上海 香港 广州
Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, uh, Guangzhou.
我就说你能行
Told you you'd nail it.
谢谢 "谢谢"
Thank you. Or "Shieh shieh!"
其实我还有事要告诉你
There's actually something else I have to tell you.
奎恩也会去
Um, Quinn is coming on the trip.
你怎么知道 我以为你们没有来往了
How do you know that? I thought you guys weren't talking anymore.
是没有来往
We're not.
但今天是他给我面试的
But he interviewed me today.
等等 这人现在在堪萨斯
Wait, wait, this guy is in KC?
对 他接替了加布
Yeah, he's taking over for Gabe.
所以是他给了你这份工作吗
Um, so he was the one who gave you the job?
严格来说 是的
Technically, yeah.
-怎么了 -他想上你
- What? - He's trying to get in your pants.
-或者是我有能力胜任工作呢 -你太天真了
- Or I'm qualified for the job. - That is so naive.
我认为自己有能力 这很天真吗
It's naive to think I'm qualified?
他亲了你 对你有好感 你认为这些
It's naive to think that the fact that he kissed you
不是他决定给你工作的原因 这很天真
and is attracted to you has no part of his decision.
我跟他谈过这个问题
We talked about it.
他说他会本着专业精神给我面试
He said he'd keep it completely professional.
他当然会这样说 不然他要说什么
Of course he's gonna say that. What else is he gonna say?
今晚他会来参加贝的展出开幕式
Well, he's coming to Bay's opening tonight.
-你邀请的他吗 -当然不是
- You invited him? - Of course not!
是梅洛迪和加布要带他去
Melody and Gabe are bringing him.
-宝贝 一切都挺好的 -对他来说是挺好
- Babe, it's all good. - Yeah, for him, it is.
明戈 什么也不用担心
Mingo, there's nothing to worry about.
我会当着他的面舌吻你一晚上
And I will tongue kiss you in front of him all night long
如果这样就能向你证明
if that's what it takes to prove to you
我和他之间没事发生
that's nothing going on.
好极了 等不及见见这个亲你
Perfect. Can't wait to meet the guy who kissed you
又给你一份工作的人
and then offered you a job.
但是一切都很好
But "It's all good."
太棒了
Amazing!
你怎么样
How are you feeling?
我很好 谢谢
Oh, I'm good, thank you.
亲爱的 我们真为你骄傲
Sweetie, we are so proud of you.
谢谢 我好紧张
Thank you. I'm nervous.
你说笑吧 画展会很棒的
Are you kidding? It's gonna be great.
肯定的
For sure.
妈妈呢
Where's mom?
她正赶来
Uh, she's coming.
我知道洗车场不是全新的
I understand that the place isn't brand-new,
但是减百分之三十
but 30 percent less?
我们都知道这样不公平
We both know that's not fair.
我们都以为会坐下来好好商量
We assumed there was gonna be a negotiation,
而不是大发雷霆 就连谈话的余地都没有
not a blow-up and a complete shutdown of talks.
不如这样 百分之二十及短期托管
Okay. How about this: 20 percent and a shorter escrow?
如果我说
If I say...
我会说服他提高至百分之十五
I'll push him up to 15 percent,
我们能别再讨论这事吗
Can we stop talking about this?
好
Yeah.
好
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表