剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
on top of everything else she's going through.
慢一点 我没看懂你在说什么
他们知道是贝
They know it's Bay.
怎么可能
问你啊 是你发起的调查
You tell me. You started the investigation.
等一下 行吗
如果贝去了学生健康中心
或者打了强♥奸♥危机热♥线♥事情就不一样了
他们必须对此事保密
但我必须按学校的程序走
学校的程序
University procedure.
那就不用保护她了吗
What about protecting her?
你觉得我们会公开她的名字吗
大家都想保护贝
这一点都不像保护的样子
This does not look like protection.
我已经做了所有我能做的事 芮佳娜
I'm doing everything I can, Regina.
你以为我不生气吗
想想其她想揭发自身遭遇的女孩儿
她们看到这个时会怎么想
并不只有贝一个人
我知道 对不起
I know. I am sorry.
我只是
I just--
我不知道我能为她做什么
I don't know what to do for her.
你已经帮了她很多了 哪怕表面看不出来
她都不肯跟我谈这事
I can barely get her to talk about it.
你跟你妈妈谈过这样的事吗
我讨厌这样
I hate this.
我也是
博伊德楼
她自己来不了就让你大老远跑过来吗
如果可以的话她就自己来了
最不该来的人就是你 我们的问题都是因为你
这是因为这事很严重
我知道你有多气我 但我还是来了
来跟我说什么
跟贝谈谈
你该听她说完 这是你欠她的
在她那样对我之后 我还欠她了
她没有背叛你 这事很复杂
背叛有什么复杂的
有就有 没有就没有
埃米特 贝被强♥奸♥了
有人来了
Knock, knock.
我只想跟你说
Hey, I just wanted to let you know
我去跟梅洛迪谈过了
that I went and talked to Melody,
她说她可以关掉那些评论
and she said that she could get those comments shut down.
我在那里碰到了亚历克西斯
And while I was there, I met Alexis.
她在那边工作 叫什么
She works at something called the...
密苏里大学堪萨斯分校学生危机中心
Student Crisis Center at U.M.K.C.
很高兴见到你 贝
It's nice to meet you, Bay.
你妈妈觉得我们可以稍微聊聊
Your mom thought you and I could talk for a little bit.
我想你应该不想去学校
I figured you wouldn't want to go down to the campus,
所以亚历克西斯就很好心地过来了
so Alexis nicely agreed to come here.
你什么都不用说
You don't have to say anything,
而且随时可以让我走
and you can tell me to go at any point.
那是谁
Who is that?
密苏里大学堪萨斯分校危机中心的人
Someone from the U.M.K.C. Crisis Center.
她是个性侵受害人
She's an assault survivor.
贝请她过来的吗
Oh, did Bay ask her over?
不是 我请她来的
No, I asked her to come,
这样贝可以跟一个经历过这种事的人谈谈
for Bay to talk to someone who'd been through this.
你怎么能不先问问贝和我就这样做
How could you do that without asking Bay or me first?
我想这会有所帮助
I thought it would help.
在她还没有准备好的时候
Forcing her to talk to a complete stranger about it
强迫她去跟一个陌生人谈这事
when she's not ready to?
如果我认识哪个...
If I had known someone personally--
你知道她对这事有多羞愧困惑
You know how embarrassed and confused she feels about it.
我们必须做些什么
We had to do something.
所以 其实这件事反而让我变得更加坚强
So, actually, the whole incident made me stronger.
在某种程度上帮我找到了自己的发言权
It really helped me find my voice, in a way.
我加入了受害人小组
I joined a survivor's group,
而且我们极力抗争
and we fought to have
令学校改变了关于性侵的政策
the university change its sexual assault policy.
其实这就是个笑话
Which was a complete joke, by the way.
这会留下照片
There would be pictures taken,
而男方还是会没事
and the guys would still be let off.
这太糟糕了
That's awful.
但是光改变政策是不够的
But changing the policy isn't enough.
我们还得改变传统思想
We have to change the culture.
大家以为如果你认识施暴者
People think if you know your assailant,
就意味着性关系是在双方同意下而发生的
it automatically means the sex was consensual.
不
Well, no--
我知道这话不对
I-I know that's not true.
我当时喝得酩酊大醉
I was really drunk,
所以
which, uh...
-事情有点混乱 -一点都不乱
- confuses things. - No, it doesn't.
那不是你的错
It's not your fault.
我只是
I'm kind of, just...
还在弄清楚事情的来龙去脉
still figuring it out.
我们学校要举♥行♥一个集♥会♥
You know, we're having a rally on campus.
你应该来参加
You should come.
我不太想做校园施暴的海报女孩
I don't really want to be the poster girl for campus rape.
不 你不必上台演讲之类的
No, you don't have to give a speech or anything,
但你可能会发现
but you might find it kind of empowering,
作为重要事件的一份子还是有点影响力的
being a part of something bigger than you.
好吧 给我点时间想想
Okay, I just need a minute.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
为什么她在调查...
Why is she investigating--
我可没叫你带她来这里
I did not ask you to bring her here.
我可不想成为
I do not want to be part of
某个运动或改变传统思想的一份子 懂吗
some movement or changing the culture, all right?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我只是以为
I just thought...
可那些评论无处不在 手♥机♥上看得到
but it's everywhere. It's on my phone.
家里也听得到
It's in my house.
我甚至不知道该怎么想了
I don't even know what to think anymore
因为每个人都在为我想
because everyone's trying to think for me.
我明白 宝贝
I understand, sweetie,
可我认为你忙着把大家拒之门外的同时
but I think you're so busy shutting everyone out that...
也把自己与外界隔绝了
you're shutting yourself out too.
我知道那种感觉
I know what that feels like.
很久很久之前 在我身上
I had something happen to me a very...
也发生过一件事
very long time ago
一件我不愿发生的事
that I didn't want.
那时你多大
How old were you?
当时我只有十七岁
I was just 17.
是我好朋友的哥哥
My best girlfriend's brother.
我在他们家住了一晚 结果
I was sleeping over at their house, and I...
我一觉醒来
I woke up...
发现他的手
to find his hands in...
放在了不该放的地方
places that they shouldn't have been.
妈妈
Mom...
你有告诉过任何人吗
Did you tell anybody?
没
No.
我以为那是我的错
I thought it was my fault,
因为我
because I...
没法阻止事情发生
couldn't stop it.
后来我决定
And I decided that
既然没发生性♥交♥ 也就真的不重要了
since it wasn't intercourse, it didn't really matter,
所以我好像也就觉得
which made me feel like...
我根本不重要了
I didn't really matter.
听我说 亲爱的
So listen to me, honey.
发生在你身上的这件事
What happened to you
真的重要
does matter...
而且只有你一个人
and you're the only one
知道自己正在经历什么
who knows exactly what you're going through.
你要为自己发言
You need to speak for yourself.
先让我说完
Before you say anything,
发生这样的事 我感到很难受
I feel awful about what happened.
莉莉把我私下和她说的话告诉了别人
Lily took what I said in private and ran with it.
我已经吼了她一顿
If it makes you feel any better,
希望这样能让你舒服点
I already yelled at her for it.
你没必要这么做 她只是尽责而已
You didn't have to do that. She was just doing her job.
我完全没想到你会这么说
That's not at all what I expected you to say.
事情结束了 我现在只是要设法去解决
It's done. I'm just trying to deal with it now.
我得去找坦克谈谈
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表