剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
For the record,
我不觉得你是一个
I don't just think of you as a...
徒有虚表的人
guy who drinks protein shakes.
明戈 你是我遇到过最好的人
Mingo, you are the kindest person I have ever met.
你是唯一一个肯为了我
You're the only boyfriend I've ever had
去学习手语的男朋友
who's taken sign language lessons for me.
我们该分开一暑假 看会如何
But I think we should take the summer, see what happens.
-明戈 -中国会改变你 我确定这一点
- Mingo... -China's gonna change you. I can already tell that.
而这很好
And that's... That's great.
我只是不想在你回来时勉强你
I just, I don't wanna force anything when you get back.
等秋天再来看我们怎么想
So let's just see how we feel in the fall.
好吗
Okay?
我会想你的
I'm going to miss you.
我也是
我错过了你的夜晚
I missed your night.
知道吗
You know what? Uh...
还有再有机会的
There'll be others.
我知道自己做了很多错误的决定
I know I've made some bad decisions.
我只是想解决这些事
I just wanted it all to work out.
我以为他会是我的第二次机会
I really thought he was my second chance.
当与爱有关时
Look, I've made some bad choices
我也做过很多错误的决定
when it comes to love, too.
很长一段时间 你会到处看到他的身影
You're gonna see him everywhere, for a really long time.
你或许会永远爱他
You'll probably love him forever.
但一切都会好起来
But it gets better.
我保证
I promise.
听听你说的
Listen to you.
我的女儿长大成人了
My grown-up girl.
如果我反应过度 我道歉
Hey, look, I'm sorry if I overreacted.
如果
If?
我想告诉你们都结束了
I wanted you both to know that it's over.
艾瑞克带着威尔走了
Eric and will are gone.
走了 就那么走了
They left? Just like that?
-去了哪里 -她不知道
- Where did they go? - She doesn't know.
但他们不再会是麻烦
But they won't be a problem anymore.
亲爱的 我知道你你很难过
Honey, I know you're sad,
但你别无选择
but there really wasn't any other way for this to--
警♥察♥ 手举起来
Police! Hands up!
我们有马科斯·帕克斯顿的逮捕令
We have a warrant for the arrest of Marcus Paxton,
也叫做艾瑞克·毕索普
also known as Eric Bishop.
我的天呐
Oh, my god!
你们就这么把门撞开闯进来吗
So you just barge into my house and knock the door down?
我们有逃犯的逮捕令
Look, we have an arrest warrant for a fugitive
被举报之人持有武器并住在你家
who we were tipped off was armed and living on your property.
谁说他持有武器了 他前妻吗
Who said he was armed, his ex-wife?
举着枪闯进这里
Charging in here, guns blazing!
我们有孩子 有个失聪的女儿
We have kids. We have a deaf daughter!
我来问问你
Let me ask you something.
你知道我是谁吗 我是前州参议员
Do you know who I am? I am a former state senator.
如果你私藏绑♥架♥了
I don't care who you are,
未成年人的罪犯 我才不管你是谁
if you're housing a criminal who kidnapped a minor.
-我们对他的过去一无所知 -是的
- We had no idea about his past. - That's true.
都够了 我要看搜查令
You know what? Enough of this. I want to see a search warrant.
先生 我不需要搜查令
Sir, I don't need a search warrant,
我只需他的逮捕令
all I need is a warrant for his arrest.
如果你不坐下的话 我就把你铐起来
And if you don't sit down, I'm gonna put you in cuffs.
在你冲进我家 砸掉
You're going to handcuff me after
我家的门后 还要把我铐起来吗
storming into my house and breaking down my door?
-我让人把你炒了 -约翰
- I will have you fired. - John--
约翰 这样没用
John, this is not helping.
先生 请把你的双手
Sir, I'm going to ask you
放到背后
to put your hands behind your back.
你现在要逮捕我吗
Oh, you're arresting me now?
我要控制你 你不太配合
I'm restraining you. You're not being very cooperative.
没错 如果你还继续这样
And yeah, you keep this up,
我将逮捕你
I will arrest you.
这真是太荒谬了
You know what? This is ridiculous!
爸爸 怎么回事
Hey. Whoa! Dad! What is going on?
-宝贝 没事 -坐下 冷静一会
- Honey, it's fine. - Have a seat, calm down.
让我们开展工作
we're gonna do our job,
很快就结束了
and everything will be over soon.
妈妈 托比刚发短♥信♥来
Mom, Toby just texted.
他们在医院 宝宝要生了
They're at the hospital. The baby's coming.
天哪 警官
Oh, my god! Officer,
我儿子的小孩就要出生了 拜托
my son is about to have a baby. Please!
-你可以走了 -谢谢 但
- You're free to go. - Thank you, but...
快去 这里我来搞定
Go, go. I'll handle this.
在我们清查完这里之前 我都会铐着你
I'm keeping you cuffed until we finish sweeping the area.
-凯瑟琳 做点什么 -我在做
- Kathryn, do something! - I am doing something.
我要去医院
I'm going to the hospital.
自♥由♥医院
警♥察♥闯到家里来 你吻了特拉维斯
Cops in the driveway and you kissed Travis?
-真是个火爆的夜晚 -而且
- That's a hell of a night. - And...
这个吻还挺不错的
it was actually kind of a great kiss.
所以你在考虑吗 你应该考虑
So are you considering it? You should.
-他是最好的男人 -我知道他是
- He's the best guy. - I know he is.
达芙妮 但现在我头都是晕的
But, Daphne, my head is spinning right now.
当然会这样 你需要
Of course it is. You need...
-发生什么了 -你该跟我一起去
- What just happened? - You should come with me.
-去中国吗 -对
- To China? - Yes!
因为我你没去成洛杉矶
You didn't go to LA because of me.
你度过了可怕的一年
And you had a horrible year.
你带上你的素描本
You'll bring your sketchbook.
我们去看长城 吃从没吃过的东西
We'll see the Great Wall, eat crazy food.
你会有灵感
You'll get inspired.
我们去冒险 你和我一起
We'll have an adventure, you and me.
错位姐妹花
The swisters.
你能跟我一起去吗 拜托了
So, will you come with me, please?
一切正常吗
Is everything okay?
警♥察♥刚走
The cops just left.
我们能去看他们吗
Can we see them?
当然可以 快
Yeah, come on. Hurry.
他在这呢
Here he is.
托比
Toby...
想见见爷爷吗
Hey. Wanna see your grandpa?
给你
Here.
抱去吧
Here you go.
小家伙
hey, little man.
他真是完美
He's perfect.
-绝对完美 -当然的
- Absolutely perfect. - He sure is.
你说得对
You were right.
婚姻不会一直都有乐趣 但
Marriage isn't always fun, but...
-有时候 -看看我们 亲爱的
- sometimes... - Look at us, honey.
我们是爷爷奶奶了
We're grandparents.
-你能相信吗 -不能
- Can you believe it? - No.
我记得托比在这出生的情景
I remember when we were here having Toby.
我也是
Me too.
-两位 -怎么
- Hey, guys? - Yeah.
我们能看看他吗
Can we see him?
给你 亲
Here you are, sweetie.
在蠕动呢
Yes. Oh, squiggles!
你好啊 小家伙
Hi, little man.
-他有名字了吗 -有了
- So does the kid have a name? - Yes, he does.
我们向你们介绍
We would like to introduce you...
卡尔顿·萨默斯·肯尼什
to Carlton Summers Kennish.
我喜欢这个名字 卡尔顿
I love that. Carlton!
你们俩相遇的地方
That's where you two met!
此刻的卡尔顿
Carlton now...
永远的卡尔顿
Carlton forever.
我们拍张照片好吗
Should we take a photo?
宝贝
Baby!
十个月后 中国北♥京♥
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表