剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
《错位青春》前情提要
Previously on Switched at Birth
我不想吐槽我之前的那位 但是...
I hate to trash your guy before me, but...
他虚报了你应贬值的数额
he depreciated more assets than you had.
我会竭尽全力摆平这件事
I'm gonna do everything I can to make this go away,
但免不了要付出些代价
but there will be pain.
这不怪你
This doesn't reflect on you.
所以我们才雇了个专业人士
That's why we hired a professional.
如果我说...
What if I said...
我们应该收养一个孩子
that we should adopt a kid together?
什么
What?
好啊好啊 我们就这么办
埃米特
Emmett!
抱歉我昨晚失控了
我知道你对贝没感觉
你确实对她有感觉
我正好有机会去墨西哥
I have the chance to go to Mexico
给那些买♥♥不起助听器的人提供助听器
and give out hearing aids to people who can't afford their own.
太棒了
That's great.
你这么做真是太了不起了
And you're an awesome person for doing it.
-你有男朋友 -对
- You have a boyfriend. - Yeah.
我想你
I missed you.
我也是
Me, too.
关于春假 我有些事要告诉你
Hey, I have something to tell you about spring break.
什么事
What?
你眼前的这位就是南帕德雷岛
You are looking at the 2015 South Padre Island
"枪和面包"大赛冠军 宝贝儿
Guns and Buns Contest winner, baby!
你在开玩笑嘛
Are you kidding me?
那个比赛竞争很激烈的
Hey! The competition was seriously intense.
肯定很激烈
Oh, I bet it was fierce!
那你呢
So what about you?
你在墨西哥干了什么疯狂的事
What sort of crazy stuff did you get into in Mexico?
没有面包
Um... there were no buns
很庆幸也没有枪
and thankfully there were no guns.
但是...能改变命运的那种
But... it was kind of life-changing.
你难以想象见到一个小女孩
You can't believe what it's like to see a little girl
第一次听到她妈妈叫她的名字是什么感觉
hear her mom say her name for the first time.
那感觉太棒了
It was amazing.
谢谢你让我的春假获奖这一事实
Thanks for making my spring break triumph
显得微不足道
sound a little bit more trivial.
-我要问你个问题 -你问
- So, I have a question for you. - Shoot.
约翰和凯思琳明天要办举世闻名的烧烤之夜
John and Kathryn are having their world famous grill night tomorrow,
凯思琳问我会不会带你去
and Kathryn's asked if I would bring you along.
你准备参加吗
Are you up for it?
我明天和爸妈一起吃晚饭
I have dinner tomorrow with the parents.
强制的
Attendance is mandatory.
那你有没有想过带他们一起来
Well, have you ever thought about maybe bringing them?
你可以见见约翰和凯思琳
You could meet J and K,
我也可以见你父母
and I could meet your parents.
你说真的吗
Seriously?
你准备好了吗
Are you ready for that?
当然
Sure!
第一次见双方家长很尴尬的
Meeting each other's parents for the first time is so awkward.
我们赶紧把它搞定好了
Let's just get it over with.
我问问我爸妈 但这听上去可行
I'll ask my parents, but it sounds like a plan.
好
Nice.
即使你真的进了
So even if you do get in,
你都不打算做弗里达·卡罗的项目吗
you're not gonna do the Frida Kahlo program?
她还是我最爱的艺术家
She's still my favorite artist,
但我觉得我需要书写我自己的艺术篇章
but I just think that I need to chart my own artistic path.
就是这样
That's all.
我听说埃米特为了给梅洛迪惊喜也去了
I hear Emmett showed up to surprise Melody.
没错
Yeah.
传闻有肢体冲突
Rumor has it there were body shots
-挥拳头了吗 -还有...
- and a fist fight involved? - And um...
和他新女友的短♥信♥事件
A texting incident with his new girlfriend.
天哪
Oh, boy.
我不是找借口
Not that it's an excuse,
但是...得知他这么快就有新女友了
but-- I think just knowing he moved on so quickly,
我心理有点烦乱
it kind of messed with me.
完全能理解
Totally understandable.
你觉得你是不是也该这样做了
Do you think that maybe it's time for you to do the same?
不不 我还没准备好
No. No. I am not ready yet.
-我也绝对不想再来一次 -好吧
- And I definitely don't want to do the rebound thing. -OK
我觉得你这就准备好了
I think you just got ready.
错 位 青 春
第四季 第十六集
这个树叶图案做的很好
谢谢 我做咖啡的技术确实大有进步
Thank you. My coffee game is definitely improving.
你好 我叫贝
Hi. I'm Bay.
我叫加勒特
你会手语 那你能听到吗
能 但我姐姐失聪了
Yeah. But my sister is deaf.
酷
抱歉
Oh! Sorry.
你们还需要别的什么吗
Can I get you guys anything else?
不了 不用 这样就行了
天哪 你怎么从来没介绍她给我们过
她有男朋友吗
没有 但是是有原因的
我不是说她难相处 这么说吧
她男朋友在两千英里外
她看上去很好
我该走了 我马上要上班了
好的 晚点见
那是谁
Um... who the hell was that?
他是个很棒的男生 但是对你来说...
他在装卸码头上班
我又不是要招他干活
I'm not looking to hire him.
我是在想约会一类的事
I was thinking more along the lines of a date.
告诉我这个男生怎么棒啦
Tell me about the great guy part.
不不不
No, no, no.
我本以为一个小时以后你才会到家
I didn't think you'd be home for another hour.
你应该在巴拿马分发助听器
该死
Damn.
我没想到我会这么紧张 我真的好紧张
I didn't think I'd get so nervous, but I am.
给人家前夫做耳蜗移植手术
Turning on someone's ex-husband's cochlear implant
可不是遇到真爱的传统途径
is not the typical way to meet the love of your life.
但这就发生在我身上了
But that's what happened to me.
我遇到你的那一刻 我觉得很难拥有你
The minute I met you, I fell hard.
而现在 有个小孩
And right now, there is a kid out there
正等着我们见她
who is waiting for us to meet her.
梅洛迪·布鲁克·布莱索...
Melody Brooke Bledsoe...
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
我愿意
Yes!
他求婚了吗 什么时候
He asked you? When?
我真为你高兴 过来坐
I'm so happy for you! Come!
但是我得说我挺惊讶
But I have to say I'm surprised.
我以为你在担心...
I thought you were worried about the whole...
年龄差吗
因为原本我以为他想要孩子
他其实是想要领养
我可以接受
真的吗
You are?
当然 为什么不能接受
因为我们谈了上千次
Because we talked about it like... a million times,
不用再去经历一次
how we're both so glad
我们都很开心
that we don't have to go through that again.
但是你不也又经历了一次
那是我意料之外的事情
Which I never expected.
再说 他已经九岁了
Plus, he's nine.
谢天谢地我不用再经历一次照顾婴儿
Thank god I don't have to do that whole baby thing again.
我也不用
我们想领养失聪的孩子
我相信可以领养到一个大一点的孩子
那我觉得很棒
Then I love it!
看能不能找到个九岁的小男孩
Try to get a nine-year-old boy!
我们带威尔和他一起玩
We'll do play dates with Will!
你想得太远了 你知道领养有多麻烦
有可能要好多年才行
你看咱俩
Oh, look at us...
你应该知道我们会被要求
You realize they're gonna have to
参加家长老师委员会吧
wheel us into the PTA meetings, right?
人家都说 人到五十一枝花
天呐 我希望如此
Oh, god. I hope so.
嗨 那个
Oh, hey! Okay...
你记得你那件红色的上衣吗
So, you know that red top that you have?
就是带点蕾丝的那个
It's like, kind of lacey?
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表