剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
错 位 青 春
第四季 第六集
《错位青春》前情回顾
Previously on "Switched at Birth"...
不是已经过了宵禁时间吗
Isn't it past your curfew?
我的软禁结束啦
My house arrest is up.
应该举杯庆祝
This calls for a toast.
-为长夜干杯 -为长夜干杯
-To the night. - To the night.
我知道你大概觉得昨晚是个错误
I know you probably think last night was a mistake,
虽然我一直想发生这件事 但是
I always wanted it to happen, but--
我们使用避孕工具了吗
Did we use anything?
嗯 当然了
Yes, of course.
我朋友苔丝跟我说起一件事
My friend Tess talked to me about something that happened.
她喝得大醉
She got really drunk.
她发现她跟其他人上♥床♥了
She found out that she had had sex with someone else.
-太可怕了 -她出轨了
- Well, that's awful. - That she cheated.
-她被强♥奸♥了 -什么
- That she was raped. - What?
如果她醉到
Well, if she was so drunk
第二天完全记不起发生了什么
that she couldn't remember it the next day,
那她就没有同意
then she didn't give consent.
如果你那时拒绝了我 我肯定不会继续
If you had said, "No," at any point, I would have stopped.
可如果我不记得 怎么能算数呢
But if I can't remember it, how can that be okay?
我们上了床 贝
We had sex, Bay.
我可没侵犯你
It was not assault.
我醒来时觉得出事了
When I woke up, I felt... like something was wrong.
告诉我你想怎么做 我们就那么做
Just tell me what you want to do and we'll do it.
我只想忘记这件事
I just want to forget about it.
那我们就那么做
Then that's what we'll do.
嗨 我收到你的信息 过来看看
Hey! I got your message to stop by.
瞧你的新房♥间 不错嘛
Check out your new digs. Nice.
坐下说吧
我想知道派对上发生了什么事
莉莉告诉我
托比跟她提过他和迈尔斯·康罗伊的对话
天哪
Oh God.
我问不是因为我是埃米特的妈妈
如果你在派对上出事了
而并非你本意
如果那是性侵
我和坦克之间什么事也没发生
Nothing happened between me and Tank.
我知道你害怕 我明白
我都不是这儿的学生
I'm not even a student here.
可迈尔斯是
无论发生了什么 都是在我管辖的宿舍里发生的
作为管理者
我有责任向第九修正案办公室汇报
别 别 我压根儿没想那么做
No, no. I definitely do not want to do that.
第九修正案是保护校园内性别平等的法案
学校必须进行调查
梅洛迪 求你了 我只想这事过去
Melody, please, I really just want this to die.
没那么简单
我不会跟任何人说这件事的
Well, I'm not going to talk to anyone about this.
我希望你能说出来 但你说了算
谢谢
Thank you.
这样就结束了吧
All right, so, that's the end, right?
恐怕不是
不管你说不说 调查还是要继续
但我不想那样
But I don't want that.
你能做点什么吗
Isn't there something that you could do?
求你了梅洛迪 求求你
Please, Melody, I'm begging you.
抱歉亲爱的
为时已晚
我以为你理解这是我职责的一部分
I thought you understood that this was part of my job.
我必须把坦克跟你说的话告诉梅洛迪
I had to tell Melody what Tank told you.
我告诉你只是因为
I only told you because I was
我想弄清楚我的感受
trying to figure out how I felt about it,
不是要你跟老板瞎说
not so you could blab to your boss.
我明白 可这牵涉到一名学生
Yeah, I understand that, but it involves a student.
你都不知道发生了什么
You don't even know what happened!
那才是调查的目的
That's what the investigation is for.
如果有一丝可能是他侵犯了贝
And if there's even a chance that he's victimized Bay,
我们就应当调查
we are required to look into it.
所以你是在保护自己
So you're covering your ass?
我在照顾贝
I'm looking out for Bay,
任何女孩处在她的境地 我都会这么做
and I would have done the same for any girl in her position.
我应该先告诉你的 对此我很抱歉
I should have told you first, and I'm really sorry about that.
但这么做是对的
But it was the right thing to do.
我刚和院长开过会
你们上周惹的乱子
她差点就要终止聋哑计划了
不是只有我们在宿舍办派对
不单是酒的问题
派对期间可能有人被性侵了
我能问下她还好吗
我不能透露细节
但是会展开调查
你们当中很多人会被问到当晚看见的事
会有人联♥系♥你们
我得去参加另一个关于这件事的会议
谁会做这种事啊
你觉得是在场的其中一个男的吗
希望不是
你知道她说的是谁吗
我什么都没看到
我提前走的
来自贝
能来广场见我吗
有人知道是我吗
Does anyone know it was me?
我觉得没有 但她说他们会
I don't think so, but she said they're gonna
询问每个参加派对的人
interview everyone who was at the party.
他们会被问到有关我的问题
Where they'll be asked questions about me...
然后他们会和朋友说起 天哪
and they'll probably talk to their friends and -- oh God.
埃米特
Emmett.
我得告诉他
I have to tell him.
贝 等等
Bay, wait up.
我刚接到电♥话♥要我去校长办公室
I just got a call to show up at some dean's office?
你举报的我
You reported me?
托比把你跟他说的话告诉了莉莉
Toby told Lily what you said to him,
她就着手开始调查了
and she ran with it.
他们想把我也扯进来
They tried to pull me in too.
你会告诉他们那不是性侵 对吧
Well, you're gonna tell them it wasn't assault, right?
我告诉梅洛迪我不想和调查沾边
I told Melody that I wanted nothing to do with the investigation.
好吧 那 结束了吗
Okay, so... is it over?
我是说 他们放弃了 对吧
I mean, they dropped it, right?
我不知道 你
I don't know, you...
你应该和他们谈谈 我真的得走了
You should talk to them. I really have to go.
等下 就这样吗
Wait, this is how it's gonna be?
你都无法跟我说话吗
You can't even talk to me?
嘿 她说她现在不想跟你说话
Hey, she said she doesn't want to talk to you right now.
所以除非你想再接到教务处的电♥话♥
So unless you want a second call from administration,
否则最好滚远点
you better back the hell off.
好了 他走了 没事了
Okay, he's gone. It's okay.
出什么事了 我无法呼吸
What's happening? I can't-- I can't breathe.
坐下再说
Sit down.
我想你是太害怕了
I think you're having a panic attack.
专注地呼吸
So just focus on your breathing,
我们一起数到十 好吗
and we're gonna count to 10, okay?
一 二
One, two...
我不知道 不知道
I don't know, I don't know.
我们就数数 只数数就行
We're just counting. That's all we're doing.
-三 -四
- Three. - Four.
-四 -五
- Four. - Five.
六
Six.
-七 -非常好 很好贝
- Seven. - You're doing great. Good job, Bay.
八...
Eight...
这电影完全抄袭弗里茨·朗[德国导演]
That movie totally stole from Fritz Lang.
南加州大学电影院 讲演厅
即使在剧情铺垫下这结局还不错...
I mean, even thought the ending was way better with the whole--
我可还没看过原版呢
没看过南加州大学还录取你了
And USC still let you in.
我知道
我跟你们这些电影学院的学霸比可差远了
要是想赶上我们这些...
Well, if you want to catch up to us...
电影学院的学霸的话
film school nerds,
《日出:两个人的爱情之歌♥》
我这里有刚从朋友那里借来的电影
I just got this from my friend.
要不要明天一起看
You wanna watch it tomorrow?
我以为你明天要去找你男朋友呢
我们... 我们分手了
We... we broke up.
太糟了
我们在一起有四年
We were together for four years,
但还是抵不过距离
but the distance got to us.
不过电影
But movies
总能让我感觉好一点
always make me feel better.
要看看你时间上安排的开吗
You wanna check it off your list?
我有培根爆米花
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表