剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
错 位 青 春
第四季 第三集
《错位青春》前情回顾
Previously on "Switched at birth"...
欢迎来到密苏里大学
Welcome to the first class
堪萨斯分校聋哑学院的中西部分校
of the midwest institute for the deaf at U.M.K.C.
-我叫艾莉丝 -我叫达芙妮
- I'm Iris. - Daphne. Hi.
我还是手语翻译呢
I'm in the interpreter program.
让我帮你开你的咖啡店
Let me help you with your coffeehouse.
怎么帮我
Help how?
我可以帮你赚钱 我是室内设计师
I can bring in money, and I'm an interior designer.
我可以让你这里成为你想要的样子再开张
I can give your place the look you want to get it open.
我们还不认识呢
We don't even know each other.
我叫芮佳娜
I'm Regina.
我叫艾瑞克
Eric.
那是她的主意
It was her idea.
是啊 那你就随她这么做了
Yeah, and you let her go through with it.
我本来会进监狱的
I was going to prison.
吃饭睡觉都不能取下
You will eat with it. You will sleep with it.
宵禁时间是晚点七点
You have a curfew of 7:00 P.M.
我很抱歉事情变得一团糟
I'm so sorry this turned into such a mess.
我要你离开我的房♥间
I need you to leave my room.
爸爸 我不得不求他独自前往洛杉矶
Dad, I had to beg him to go to L.A. without me,
而他仍可能随时改变主意
and he still could change his mind at any minute.
别生气嘛 我也没办法啊
没生气 只是有点失望 真希望你也来了
好莱坞
五小时前
没生气 只是有点失望 真希望你也来了
好莱坞湖公园
你也在上电影理论课吧
You're in my film theory class. Right?
上高中时 我照看过一个聋人小男孩
I used to babysit this little deaf boy in high school, so,
所以我会打一点手语
I know some sign language.
我的名字是S-K-Y-E 丝卡
My name is S-K-Y-E
拼法和"天空"这个词很像
like the sky.
埃米特
你叫埃米特
Emmett.
你就是那个
You're the guy, uh,
超级喜欢恐怖片的人吧
that's so into horror films, right?
我要爬山
Hey, I'm going on a hike.
一起去吗
Do you want to come?
你在等电♥话♥
You're waiting for a call.
好吧
Got it.
没事
No problem.
一会见
Okay, well, I'll see you around.
好极了
Great.
你最喜欢哪部恐怖片
So... what's your favorite horror film?
《惊魂记》 当然了
Psycho, of course.
淋浴的那场戏
That shower scene,
每次都能吓到我
gets me every time.
这真是最好的一次生日晚餐
That was the best birthday dinner ever.
生日快乐
越来越难超越自己了
It's getting harder and harder to top myself.
已经弄过多少次生日晚餐了
How many dinners has it been?
你这到底是几岁生日 约翰
Yeah, exactly what birthday is this, John?
让我算算 我现在二十
Let's see, so I'm 20,
而我刚出生的时候 老爸是
and when I was born, Dad was--
年轻二十岁啊
20 years younger.
没错 我的小朋友
That is correct, my friend.
重要的不是已经过去20年 托比
It's not the miles, Toby.
而是如何度过这20年
It's how you live them.
如果
And if ever
一个人应该舒适地享受他的退休时光
a guy deserved to live out his golden years in comfort,
那人非你莫属
it's you.
我的生日蛋糕呢
Where's my cake?
五十多岁生日快乐
准备好了吗
You almost ready?
如果你来帮忙的话
Yeah, if you help me.
学校怎么样
So, how's school going?
很好
It's good.
欢迎会上我说话的口气太冲了
I was way too hard on you at the Orientation.
没事的
It's all right.
其实我很高兴你把我骂醒了
Actually, I'm glad that you yelled some sense into me,
我很高兴自己没有选择一走了之
and I'm really glad that I didn't go away to school.
我也很高兴
Yeah, me too.
那我们俩没事了
So we're-- we're good?
没事了
Yeah, we're good.
如果我能把这想法告诉...
If I could only get through to--
这里有这多蜡烛 我们该备好一个灭火筒
This many candles, we should have a fire extinguisher nearby.
我给你发了几条短♥信♥
You know, I texted you a few times.
可你都没回我
I never heard back.
是的 参加铁链劳♥改♥时不太能用手♥机♥
Yeah, I don't really get to use my phone on the chain gang.
其余时间 我都在和埃米特发短♥信♥
The rest of the time, I'm on with Emmett,
尽量假装
trying to pretend that
我们并没相距千里之遥
we're not 2,000 miles away from each other.
真的很对不起
I'm so sorry.
我知道
I know you are.
怎么表达都不够
I can't say it enough.
我们都知道这是我的选择
We both know it was my choice,
所以我真的不该冲你发火
so I can't really be mad at you.
可你还是发火了
But you are.
好了 一起去乐一乐吧
Come on, let's just go have some fun.
早上好 我从食堂给你拿了一块巧克力松糕
Morning. I got you a chocolate muffin from the dining hall.
谢谢
Thanks.
还有在你继续钻研离子之前
Oh, and before you dive back into the ions,
我想问你要不要和我一起
I wanted to ask you if you want to play
去玩泡泡足球
bubble soccer with me?
什么
What?
也是足球 但是大家的头上
It's soccer, but everyone wears
都会套一些巨大的塑料仓鼠球
these enormous, plastic-like hamster balls around their heads
听上去真的很好玩
As fun as that sounds,
可我真的要学习
I should really study.
城里在举办凯蒂猫展会
Oh, there's a Hello Kitty convention in town.
我们可以去纹个配对纹身
And we can get matching tattoos.
我必须通过考试
I have to pass.
这是什么味道
What is that smell?
发生了什么事
有人放了个臭气弹
是谁干的
可能是同一群蠢蛋
昨天他们在所有的门把上都抹了凡士林
愚蠢至极
我们要出去透会气 我的脑袋要炸开了
我不能走
我得学习
至少几个小时之内你是学不进去的
真是烦死了
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
我在看密苏里大学堪萨斯分校的课程目录
I am looking at the U.M.K.C. course catalog.
亲爱的 我们别做那种"望子成龙"的家长
Honey, let's not become helicopter parents.
达芙妮完全有能力选择自己的课程
Daphne is perfectly capable of picking her own classes.
其实我是在为自己看的
Actually, I was looking at it for myself.
你要去密苏里大学堪萨斯分校上课吗
You want to take a class at U.M.K.C.?
昨天我在想我下一步要做什么
You know, last night got me thinking about what's next,
因为打棒球的关系 我从未上过大学
and I never went to college because of baseball.
一直觉得自己错过了些什么
Always thought I was missing something.
是我疯了吗
Am I crazy?
没有 我觉得这个主意太赞了
No, I think it's a fantastic idea.
我为你感到骄傲 亲爱的
I'm so proud of you, honey.
我们的骑兵来了
And the cavalry has arrived.
你拿着什么
What do you got there?
储备物资
Supplies.
这周轮到我陪贝软禁
It's my weekend to keep Bay company for her house arrest.
我会需要一堆东西消遣
I'm gonna need a full bag of tricks.
你真聪明
You're a smart man.
上周末是我值班陪贝
You know, I had Bay duty last weekend.
周日晚上 她在翻墙
By Sunday night, she was crawling up the walls.
是啊 她有点狂躁
Yeah, she was a bit testy.
怎么个狂躁法
Define "testy."
就是说像条毒蛇
Mean as a snake.
我走了
I'm out.
我也走了 祝你好运
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表