剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
It's been two and a half years,
我还是每天早上醒来
and I still wake up every single morning
都能笑得很开心
with a huge stupid grin on my face.
太棒了
That's so awesome.
准备好迎接下一位了吗
You ready for your next patient?
当然了
Definitely.
都是免费的 随便吃 你敢信吗
你以前说过埃米特和丝卡没在一起
You told me that Emmett and Skye weren't dating.
你怎么能骗我
How could you lie to me?
你怎么能那样维护他
How could you protect him like that?
我不是维护他 我是在保护你
然后我就能在
Oh, so I could instead find out
来墨西哥度春假时候听他告诉我吗
from him in the middle of my spring break in Mexico?
抱歉
我以为我已经放下了 但是...
I thought I was over this, but...
再次见到他 又听说...
seeing him for the first time and then hearing that--
就好像是胃里戳了一根电杆
It's like a trolley pole stabbing me in the stomach.
一根什么
弗里达十八岁那年遭遇过
It happened to Frida when she was 18.
一场电车事故
It was a trolley accident.
一根电杆戳进了她肠子里
The pole stabbed her in the gut.
把她戳了个窟窿
It went in one side and out the other.
天呐 那个弗里达是你真爱
他怎么还敢跟我们一起参加这次活动
How dare he come on this trip with all of us.
怎么好意思
How dare he.
我觉得他不知道你也会参加
"你好啊"
"Oh, hi.
"很抱歉"
"Sorry about the whole
"我伤透了你的心"
I-broke-your-heart- into-a-million-pieces thing,
"但是我要等到确定"
"but I just had to wait until I was sure
"会有助于我的事业的"
"that this other girl,
"这个女孩子接受我"
who can help me with my career, would take me,
"然后找个绝佳的机会告诉贝"
"and then wait for the worst possible moment to tell Bay
"然后做对我自己最好的决定"
"and then ultimately do what's best for me.
"希望你不会介意"
I hope that's cool."
我知道你为什么生气
但这是我们的春假
如果你不消气 这次旅行会很糟的
这趟旅行会很糟
Oh, it's gonna be a horrible trip, all right.
你好 我是达芙妮
Hola. Soy Daphne.
你好 这是我的女儿芭迪
Hola. ?Eufemia y mi hija Pati.?
不会说话 不会手语
Okay, no oral skills, no signing.
您会说英语吗
Habla inglés?
不会
No.
奎恩
Hey, Quinn?
-你有时间吗 -有 怎么了
- Do you have a sec? - Yeah. What's up?
这位母亲不会说英语
I've got a mom who doesn't speak English
她十五岁的女儿失聪 不会说话也不会手语
and a 15-year-old who can't hear, speak, or sign.
文件上说
According to this,
她出生时就聋了
she's been deaf since birth.
她如何与人交流呢
How does she communicate?
看样子是靠用手指物
Looks like she just points at things.
她会看书写字吗
Can she read or write?
不会
No.
她上学时怎么念书呢
How does she get by in school?
她有在上学吗
Is she even in school?
没有 我们家附近没有聋哑学校
她十五岁了还没有上过学吗
She's 15 and never been to school?
我们不是来评判别人的 好吗
We're not here to judge anyone, okay?
她不会任何语言怎么学习
How can she learn if she doesn't have a language,
她都没法表达自己的思想
no words to express herself?
需要有人教她手语
Someone needs to teach her how to sign.
我们要做的就是看能不能找到适合她的助听器
Our job is just to see if we can find a hearing aid for her.
我们不是来给人说教让人蒙羞的 好吗
We're not here to lecture or shame anyone, all right?
达芙妮会帮你们的
谢谢
Gracias.
我们还要再试一种
We have one more to try.
还有一种
Uno más.
你听得到吗
这边怎么样了
How's it going over here?
开到最高档了 没用
I just tried a ten. Nothing.
好吧 接下来交给我
Okay. I'll take it from here.
请跟我来 我们要对她的耳朵做个检查
谢谢
Gracias.
动漫贴纸
Anime stickers?
要一个吗
好啊
Sure.
手环很别致啊
That bracelet is so pretty.
你自己做的吗
Did you make it?
丝卡给我做的
所以你们带的是情侣款吗
Oh, so she has, like, a matching one?
真可爱
Oh, that's really cute.
这儿真热啊 不是吗
是 我看到你包上的动漫贴纸了
Yeah-- so I saw those anime stickers on your bag.
你不是说动漫很傻吗
I thought that you said that anime was stupid.
我没这么说过
对 对
Oh, right! Right.
是我觉得动漫很傻
It's me who thinks that it's stupid.
贝
那她是不是一身萝莉打扮
So does she, like, dress up like Lolita?
她是朋克精灵风吗 头上还扎傻气的发团
Like a punk fairy with the weird buns
画夸张的眼线穿及膝彩条袜子戴假发什么的
and freaky eyeliner and striped knee socks and wigs?
因为这些就是配一个
Because all of that just reinforces
消极刻板傻气没主见的学校女生
the negative stereotype of the giggly, submissive school girl.
你干什么呀
把你的资料交给他们 他们会处理的
Just give them your paper, they'll take care of you.
谢谢 再见
Thanks. Adios.
素食主义僵尸吃什么
谷子[脑子brain跟谷子grain]
我在威尼斯买♥♥的 觉得你会喜欢
谢谢
我只是想说你生我的气让我很伤心
但我能理解
我们之前也吵过架 但最终还是会和好
所以我会等待我们和好
而且我真的很想你
我也是
抱歉 我得去问问
没事
怎么了 怎么回事
What happened? Qué pasa?
听不到 听不到
No hear. No hear.
我有点不对劲
忍♥不住想你
上微信聊吗
想你性感的脸
要登机了
打算睡一会儿
好梦 要梦到我哦
刚醒来
就又想你了
猜猜我
现在穿的是什么
宝贝
我想你
找到家好好
吃的墨西哥卷
回来我们去
我在想
我们的狗
要叫什么名字
贝也在这儿
我就是在这儿
I mean I'm here.
什么
你之前知道吗
所以你才去的吗
她是要和你复合吗
回电♥话♥
为明天的拜访激动吗
太激动了
So excited.
我知道埃米特来了你肯定很尴尬 抱歉
拜托 没有的事
Please, it's fine.
大家都是成年人了
We are all adults here.
别让你的帅哥等太久
Don't keep your hot date waiting.
你是不是用我的手♥机♥给丝卡发短♥信♥了
什么
What?
是
Yes.
你为什么要那么做
为了让她也感受一下
So she knows what it feels like
别人在三千多千米外破坏她的感情
to have some other girl messing with her relationship
是什么感觉
from 2,000 miles away.
你在破坏我的感情 你什么毛病
你什么时候变成这么擅妒的人了
我嫉妒 我吗
Me jealous? Me?
是你嫉妒我和坦克
You are the one who was so jealous of me and Tank
还把它拍成了电影
that you made a movie about it,
然后和我分手
and then broke up with me,
就算我都告诉你了
even after I told you that
我并不想和他在一起
I didn't want anything to happen with him.
我不会让你破坏我和丝卡的感情的
明白了吗
我们尽力了
We did everything that we could.
她是极度失聪
She is profoundly deaf.
但如果她会手语就没那么可惜了
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表