剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
Yeah.
明戈
So Mingo.
这是奎恩
This is Quinn.
奎恩 这是我男朋友明戈
Quinn, this is my boyfriend, Mingo.
很高兴终于见到你了
Nice to finally meet you.
我听说你就是南帕德雷岛举办的"枪和面包"的
Hey, I hear you're the guns and buns champs
大赛冠军
of South Padre Island.
明年要捍卫你的头衔吗
Gonna defend your title next year?
我可能有提到过
I might have mentioned it.
你不会打手语吧 达芙妮倒是没说过
So you don't sign, huh? Daphne didn't mention that.
我只是认为你整天和聋人一起工作
I just assumed you working with deaf people all day,
你也许要上上课
you might take a lesson.
其实 我在想给组里每个人
Actually, I was thinking of offering classes
都上上课
to everyone in the group.
这真是个好主意
That's such a good idea.
我在查阅有关在中国徒步旅行的事
Oh, man, I was looking up hikes in China.
有个地方叫做虎跳峡
There's this place called Tiger Leaping Gorge,
很酷吧
how cool is that?
要徒步走28公里左右 我知道你想参加
It's an 18 mile hike, but I know you're up for it.
她简直是铁打的
She's a machine.
我在墨西哥几乎都跟不上她的步伐
I could barely keep up with her in Mexico.
我知道 我们每天早上一起跑步
I know. We go running together every morning.
我去拿杯东西喝
I'm gonna go grab a drink.
-要帮你们拿吗 -不用
- Can I get you guys anything? - No.
不用了 谢谢
I'm good, thanks.
他肯定对你有意思
He is definitely into you.
这三年你都在做什么
What have you been doing the past 3 years?
我想想看
Uh, well, let's see. Uh...
我写了一本孩子调包的自传 这你已经知道了
I wrote a memoir about the switch, which you know about.
然后我写了本情♥色♥小说
And then I, um, wrote an erotica novel.
这我早就知道了
I knew that.
当时我在费城机场的一个书店
I was in a bookstore in the Philly Airport,
对着柜台的人炫耀地说
I started bragging to the girl behind the counter.
我认识她 我认识她
"I know her, I know her!"
我还看了书 挺生动的
Actually, read it. Pretty racy.
我差点打电♥话♥给你了
You know, I almost reached out to you...
你就该打
You should've.
你好 是布斯小姐吗
Hi, Ms. Booth?
是的
Oh. Yes.
你来了
Oh, you came!
-我是贝·肯尼什 -很高兴见到你
- I'm Bay Kennish. - Oh. Nice to meet you.
我也是
Nice to meet you too.
-我带你转转吧 -当然好 走吧
- Want to give me a tour? - Uh, yes. Absolutely. Come on.
很高兴你这个暑假能回家
你知道特拉维斯在哪吗
你们俩怎么回事
他对贝有意思
那又怎样
你开玩笑吧
你再也无权决定她和谁约会
我和贝在一起不是一天两天
但是你已另外心有所属了
你居然偏袒他 我才是你儿子 他不是
等等 我没偏袒任何人
你想我们像兄弟一样相处
但你却认为他去追贝没问题
他连这个想法都不该有
世界上有这么多女生 为什么一定要选她
我知道这让你很难受
但如果你真的在乎她
我知道你在乎她
你就得放手
这些画的灵感是从哪来的
So what inspired these?
来自我今年的自身经历
Well, um, I had an experience this year...
一件私事 突然被公诸于众
A private one, that was suddenly made public,
很多人对此产生了想法
and a lot of people had opinions about it.
他们用口头和书面语言的双重形式来描述我
They used language, both verbal and written, to label me,
来为我的经历下定义
to define my experience for me.
怎么回事
What's going on?
-马特 -你怎么来了
- Oh. Hi, Matt. - So what are you doing here?
你办公室的人邀请了我
Someone from your office invited me.
如果是这样 那肯定是误会
If they did, that was a misunderstanding,
希望你能告诉我他的名字
and I'd like to know who called you.
一个叫乔安·嘉玻娜的人
A Joan Cabernet?
那肯定是我的宣传公♥关♥
That... must've been my publicist.
我去拿杯红酒喝
I'm gonna go get some wine.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
我只是知道邀请评论家是标准流程
I just know that it's standard to invite critics to openings,
既然你没时间...
and since you hadn't had a chance to do it--
知道吗 这话我听多了
You know what? I've had enough of this.
我同意假装这是名副其实的画展
I agreed to pretend this was a real show
是为了取悦你的男朋友
to make your boyfriend happy,
但当你搭上我的名声
But when you put my reputation on the line
利用我的名号♥ 要求我的同事时
by inviting my colleague using my name--
等等 名副其实的画展
Wait, real show?
你刚刚说男朋友 抱歉
Did you say "Boyfriend"? I'm sorry.
我完全听不懂你的话
I have no idea what you're talking about.
这里是租借的
This is a rental, sweetie.
最近没有什么展览
I was dark between shows,
所以这里有时候外租的
so sometimes I let people rent the place out.
你的男朋友付了我四百美金一晚
Your boyfriend paid me $400 for the night.
我直到刚刚才看到你的作品
I hadn't seen your work until just now.
我没有男朋友
I don't have a boyfriend.
特雷弗
Trevor.
-特伦顿 -特拉维斯
- Trenton. - Travis?
就是他
And there you go.
这是咖啡店的房♥契和文件
Here's the title and paperwork for all the business.
-我已经把钱汇入你账户了 -谢谢
- And I wired you the money. - Thank you.
只要你们安顿好了 我就会去看你们
As soon as you guys get settled, I'll come for a visit.
当然 我们还会见的
Absolutely. This isn't a goodbye.
我还能想象第一次见到你时的情景
I can still picture the first time I saw you,
走进裂痕杯
Walking into the Cracked Mug.
我把你的摩托车尾灯弄坏了
I'd just broken a taillight on your motorcycle.
你简直是太美了
I thought you were so beautiful.
天哪
Oh, my God!
-你没事吧 -你受伤了没
- Are you okay? - Are you hurt?
-我没事 -你妈妈在哪
- I'm fine. - Where's your mom?
我趁她去付账时从旅馆溜出来了
I snuck out of the motel when she went to pay the bill.
她说我们要和她一起去亚特兰大
She said me and you are going to Atlanta with her,
我想跟芮佳娜告个别
and I wanted to say goodbye to Regina.
-小甜心 -我喜欢住在这里
- Oh, Sweetie. - I like living here.
-我不想离开 -我也不想你走
- I don't want to go. - I don't want you to either,
但现在你要和双亲一起生活了
But now you get to spend time with both your parents.
威尔 去检查一下你的房♥间
Will, go check your room,
看我有没有漏下什么 快去
make sure I didn't forget anything that you want. Hurry.
艾瑞克 别这样
Eric, no.
求你别跑路 求你了
Please don't run. Please.
我不能和那女人一起养大他
I can't raise him with that woman.
听着艾瑞克 逃亡之路一旦踏上就永无终点
Eric, listen. If you run, it'll never end.
你余生都会小心翼翼的度日
You'll spend the rest of your life looking over your shoulder.
我早就有心理准备了
I made peace with that a long time ago.
如果你走了 我就再也见不到你了
If you go, I will never see you again.
-我很抱歉 -爸爸 我收拾好了
- I'm sorry - Okay, dad. I'm ready.
请你再重新考虑一下
Please reconsider.
编些胡话 别让自己跟这事扯上关系
Look, say whatever you gotta say to get out of this.
我的事别照实说 该做什么就做吧
Lie about me. Do what you gotta do.
我爱你
I love you.
-贝在哪 -你好啊
- Where's Bay? - Oh. Hello.
她应该在四处转悠呢
She's making the rounds, I would imagine.
-这裙子是新买♥♥的吗 -对 我去购物了
- Is that a new dress? - Yeah, I, uh, I went shopping.
很好 你需要接受购物疗法
Good for you. You deserve a little retail therapy.
我和克雷格·特伯喝酒了
And I had a drink with Craig Tebbe.
-什么意思 -我想谈谈那桩交易
- Excuse me? - I wanted to talk about the deal.
-你竟然背着我 -我在处理这事
- You went behind my back? - I'm handling it.
你穿着这条裙子
You went and had a drink with a guy
去和一个比自己小15岁的人喝酒
who's 15 years younger than you, in that dress,
你就是这么处理的吗
that's how you handled it?
我们俩都需要谈成那桩交易
We both need this deal to close.
看着我的眼睛告诉我
Look me in the eye and
这一切只与交易有关
you tell me that it was all about the deal.
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表