剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
Well, it's all Emmett. He's killing it at school.
他是今年唯一一个能自主拍摄短片的新生
He's the only freshman this year to get his own short made.
是啊 他是很棒
Yeah, he is pretty amazing.
他从不让失聪阻挡前进的步伐
He doesn't let being deaf hold him back.
一开始还挺艰难的 不过...
I mean, it's challenging at first, but--
不过后来大家都会适应的
But then everyone adjusts,
这就算不上什么问题了
and then it becomes really not a big deal at all.
没错
Yeah.
我觉得他还会在这里
I think he's going to be working here
工作很长时间
for a really long time.
你应该也会在吧
And I guess you'll be here too.
必须的
Yep.
嗨 话说 我还有点事要忙
Hey! You know what? I have some stuff to do.
能不能等下你宿舍见
Is it okay if I just meet you back at your dorm room later?
哦 好哒
Oh. Right.
你能来我真的很开心
我也是
Me too.
-拜拜啦 斯凯 -再见
- Bye, Skye. - See you later.
她好赞啊
She's awesome.
我没想让她看到这些的
这是我最隐秘的情感
所以艾普斯坦教授才喜欢这个题材啊
That's what professor Epstein loved about it.
我知道 我只是不想让她看到后面的镜头
你知道的 剧本的结局
或许我应该重写一下
事到如今你也没法改了吧
I don't even think you can change it at this point.
艾普斯坦教授批准的是这个剧本
Professor Epstein approved this script.
别着急 别让贝
Don't freak out. Just keep Bay
再来片场不就好了
away from set later today.
你已经20分钟没说过话了
You haven't said anything in 20 minutes.
你还好吗
You okay?
挺好的
I-- I'm fine.
感觉很棒 这里景色也很美
It's great. It's so beautiful.
昨天我接到一个电♥话♥
So I got a call yesterday.
有人想买♥♥下咖啡屋
Somebody wants to buy the coffeehouse.
等等 什么 谁
Wait, what? Who?
这人在城里有几处房♥产
A guy who owns a few places around the city,
想把事业扩张到河东区
looking to expand to east riverside.
出手也很大方 20万现金
It's a good offer too-- 200 grand, cash.
你拒绝他了吧
You told him no, right?
我还在考虑
Actually, I'm thinking about it.
你是说真的吗
Are you serious?
我们不能就这样放弃啊 我们投入了那么多
We can't just jump ship. We put so much in.
这个商机对你我二人都有利
It's an opportunity that could be lucrative for both of us.
你还说过"让每个人都有自己的专属杯子"呢
So that whole "Everyone should have their own mug" Thing?
还说什么"我想让大家感受到家的温馨"
"I want a place where everyone feels at home"?
我是认真的 我也为我们的成就感到自豪
Yeah, I meant that. And I'm proud of what we've made.
但我也得实际一点啊
But I gotta be practical.
你好好考虑一下
Look, just think about it.
我们周末给他答复就行
We don't have to give him an answer until the end of this week.
博伊德寝室楼
嘿 我给你准备了一个惊喜
Hey, I got a surprise for you.
埃米特·布莱瑟
导演
这颜色对吧
Is it the right color?
我不知道这要不要紧
I wasn't sure if it mattered.
这简直太棒了 谢谢你
我刚刚在找公♥寓♥
I was looking at apartments,
突然想起你需要一把专属座椅
and I thought, Emmett needs a chair with his name on it.
等等 什么公♥寓♥
对啊 如果你在这里 我也要在这里啊
Yeah, if you're gonna be here, then I'm gonna be here.
你确定吗
我们都计划了好几个月了
We've been planning this for months.
然后我们遇到了一个坎
And we hit a bump,
也许两个 但是现在一路顺畅了
or two. But no more bumps.
是啊
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我就是脑子乱 下午还要看拍摄程序表
我能帮忙吗 我可以给你做测试哦
Oh, can I help? I could test you or something.
不是这样的啦
那我可以当你助手啊
Well, I could be your assistant.
导演先生 还有什么能为您服务的吗
Can I get you anything else, Mr. Director?
现在没事了
对了
你要是不想去片场的话就别去了 很无聊的
不会啊
Not for me.
只是...
今天什么都乱七八糟的
那倒是
Oh. Totally.
好啊
Okay.
那我就去盖帝艺术中心
Yeah, I'll just-- I'll go to the Getty,
或者焦油坑
or the Tar Pits,
或者就去我权威的导游书上
or one of the many other amazing Los Angeles sights
列出来的洛杉矶知名景点好了
that are listed in my trusty guidebook.
这不就是了
听起来很棒呢
允许我上车吗
Permission to come aboard?
当...当然
S-sure.
发生什么事了
Did something happen?
有人出价要买♥♥下"裂痕杯"
We got an offer to buy the Cracked Mug.
这不是挺棒的吗
Oh, hey, that's great, right?
但是你不想卖♥♥
But you don't want to sell.
我是说 如果他这么容易
I mean, if he is so quick
放弃这些
to bail on something that
我们几个月以来一起建立的这一切
we just spent months building together,
我怎么能知道
how do I know that he is not
他会不会轻易放弃我呢
just going to up and bail on me?
起初我以为是因为
At first I thought it was
我正努力忘记安吉洛
because I was trying to get over Angelo,
尝试些新东西
dive into something new.
但是这不是 这感情是真的
But it's not. It's real.
听上去你恋爱了
Sounds like you're in love.
而且我今天第一次对他说我爱你
And I actually told him that for the first time today.
但他并没有回应
And he didn't say it back.
糟糕
Yikes.
你知道的 这对男人来说很难说出口
Look, those are big words for a guy, you know.
但这不是一个好征兆 对吧
But it's not a good sign, right?
我不想这么说 但这不是好事
I hate to say it, but no.
也许是我错了
Probably not.
好吧
Right.
我拼了命地学习这么课 但我却拿了D
还有很多很不错的专业
宇宙学 社会学
聋人教育
有一万种你擅长的事情可以做
绝对的
我们都在你身边 不管你需要什么
谢谢 你们是最棒的
我要在篝火那跟Λ姐♥妹♥们♥汇合 你们去吗
走吧
我们先去巴隆家买♥♥披萨
你饿吗
不饿 你们去吧
我妈和我哥今晚有个音乐剧演出
玩得开心
爱你 晚点见
回见
你看上去很高兴
Wow, you seem happy.
是 我决定了不让这个男人影响我
I am. I've decided that guy has got nothing on me.
猜猜看今晚谁请到
Guess who's got a Broadway
百老汇的制♥作♥人来听他们的音乐剧
producer coming to listen to his music tonight?
-你吗 -对 就是我
- You do? - Yep, this guy.
我真为你高兴
I'm really excited for you.
-但我不觉得我应该去 -为什么
- But I don't think I should come. - Why not?
-我希望你在那 -我只是不想打扰你
- I want you there. - I just don't want to distract you.
你需要集中精神
You need to focus, and
我觉得我也需要时间想想
I think I just need some time to figure this out.
也许我不会像聋人科林·费尔斯那样
Hey, I may not wear tweed jackets every day
每天都穿格子衫 非常笔挺
and have nine degrees like deaf Colin Firth or whatever,
英国演员 编剧 制♥作♥人
因《国王的演讲》获奥斯卡最佳男主角
-但是我也有优点 -我知道
- but I got stuff going on. - I know.
-我只是觉得有点 -混乱 我知道
- I just still feel a bit-- - Confused, I know.
这就是为什么我在这 来帮你理清思路
But that's why I'm here, to unconfuse you.
说实话这一切都是悄悄发生的
Honestly, the whole thing just snuck up on me.
我发誓 直到凯思琳
I swear, it wasn't even something
跟我说了一些话之后我才真正感觉到
I fully realized until Kathryn said something.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
-你妈妈 她 -我妈妈
- Your mom, she-- - My mom?
天呐 我以为她跟你说了
Oh god, I assumed she told you.
说什么
Told me what?
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表