剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
错 位 青 春
第四季 第二集
《错位青春》前情回顾
Previously on "Switched at Birth"...
公元十六世纪时印第安女子马琳琦给科尔特斯
翻译以协助他征服阿芝特克人 并跟他睡觉
人们管你叫马琳琦
People are calling you La Malinche.
科尔特斯的妓♥女♥吗
Cortes' whore?
如果你的房♥东要把房♥租加倍怎么办
What happens when your landlords double our rent?
我退出河东区计划了
I pulled out of East Riverside.
-我叫艾莉丝 -我叫达芙妮
- I'm Iris. - Daphne.
我还是手语翻译呢
I'm in the interpreter program.
你认识罗比吗
Do you know a guy named Robbie?
我知道你说的是谁了
Yes, I know who you're talking about.
这个是要给他的 我该放在哪里
Is there somewhere I can leave this for him?
我帮你给他吧
Why don't I just give it to him?
我没告诉你他是我的人吗
Didn't I make it clear that I'm with him?
离他远点
Stay away from him.
你不知道那个
You didn't know that the turkey sandwich
你傻傻递给狱友的
that you so stupidly handed over
火鸡三明治里 塞了一包海♥洛♥因♥吧
to an inmate had a bag of heroin stuffed inside it?
天呐
Oh my God.
你已经成为重刑毒贩的同伙了
You just became an accessory to a felony drug deal.
玛利罗教授 我听说
Professor Marillo, I heard
你的基础化学课已经满员了
that your "Chemistry I" class was filled,
我想说服你让我有机会上你的课
and I was hoping to persuade you to let me in.
你有译员吗
You have an interpreter?
我们一节课内容很多
We go 90 miles an hour.
要么找到一个懂化学的
Get someone who knows what the hell they're talking about,
要么你就死定了
or you will drown.
乔希 这是我室友 达芙妮
Josh, this is my roommate Daphne.
我有个提议
I have a proposition for you.
接受函
我们会经常发短♥信♥
We will text constantly.
我不敢相信我会这么做
这是个正确的决定
It's the right decision.
醒了吗
地球呼叫睡美人
太阳晒屁♥股♥了 大懒虫
人呢
现在洛杉矶还很早吧
睡不着 第一天上课
你肯定会很棒的
仍然希望你在我身边
而不是在那边做社区服务令
微笑地服役
真希望能和你一起看日出
后悔没和你一起来
别后悔 午餐时和你视频聊天
必须的
-早上好 -已经不早了
- Hey. Hey, good morning. - No, it's not.
-十分钟后我有课 -你怎么起晚了
- I have class in 10 minutes. - What happened?
上第一节化学课前 我想睡足八小时
I wanted to get a full eight hours before my first chem class,
所以我吃了颗安♥眠♥药♥
and I took a sleeping pill.
结果安♥眠♥药♥真让我睡不知醒
It completely knocked me out.
我可能关了闹钟又继续睡觉
I think I turned off my alarm and went back to sleep.
抱歉 需要我帮忙吗
I'm sorry. Can I help?
不用了 一会儿见
No. I'll see you later.
地狱的入口
为什么大家都盯着我看
因为关门声很响
你这是要去健身吗
Are you going to the gym?
我没听懂
Uh, I don't understand.
我不是来教你怎么穿运动裤的
I wouldn't come to teach wearing sweatpants.
我只要求你给我同样的尊重
I ask for the same respect from you.
当然
Of course.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
也许现在是时候
Might be a good time
重复一遍我其他的规矩
to go over my other rules.
不准携带手♥机♥
No phones.
不准携带食物
No food.
不准携带饮品
No drink.
不准嚼口香糖
No gum.
讨厌口香糖 很讨厌
Ugh, hate gum. Hate it.
这是九十分钟的化学课
This is 90 minutes for chemistry,
而且课程内容需要高度集中
and this material takes a lot of focus.
残疾人专用
迟到 发短♥信♥ 吃东西
Coming late, texting, eating--
没有别的地方可坐了
这些行为都会分散其他同学的注意力
All of that takes away concentration from the other students.
派登先生 你回来上课了
Mr. Padden, you're back.
我不是来上课的
I'm not in the class.
只是来做翻译的
Just interpreting.
你会打手语吗
You know sign language?
我爸妈是聋人
My parents are deaf.
不管你用什么语言
Well, whatever language you use,
让我们保持文明 好吗
let's try to keep it civil, shall we?
我周二和周四
Office hours are
她说什么
中午12点至下午2点会在科学楼办公
Tuesday, Thursday, noon to 2:00, sciences building.
不管用什么语言都要保持文明
理论上来说 我会在那里
Now, technically I'm there to answer
这话什么意思
回答大家对每周课程内容的疑问
any questions about the week's material,
去年我可能失控了
但如果你是来和我聊
but if you want to come and talk to me about...
斗牛犬 或是克劳德·德彪西
French bulldogs, or Claude Debussy,
对她说话不礼貌
又或是爱情的科学
or the science of love--
这正好是我最近的博士论文主题
which just happens to have been my PHD thesis topic,
你说了她的名字吗
那天早上我的状态不好
很棒的主题
great topic--
我也很乐意和大家倾谈
I'm very happy to talk about any of that.
如果你无法在我的办公时间前来
If the hours don't work for you,
可以告诉我 我们再想想办法
let me know. We will work something out.
你怎么之前没跟我说这件事
还有其他的问题吗
Any questions so far?
天呐 才开始五分钟 就已经受到两次打击
要吃点早餐吗
So, do you want some breakfast?
谢谢 但我要带贝准时去执行社区服务令
Oh, thanks, but I should get Bay to her gig on time.
谢谢
Thank you.
-早 -我们的小社区公仆
- Hey. - There's our little community servant.
准备好了吗
You ready to go?
-你开车送我去吗 -没错
- You're driving me? - Yeah.
我去K&D的路上正好经过劳♥教♥所
The Corrections Office is on my way to K&D.
老爸 你可以送我去的吧
Dad could drive me. Right, Dad?
为什么
Why?
今天不是去劳♥教♥所
The drop off is not at the Corrections Office today.
而是去河东区
It's in East Riverside.
你应该不想去那吧
I didn't think you'd want to go.
已经过了几个月了 没事的
It's been months. I'll be fine.
走吧 亲爱的
Here you go, honey.
祝你一天愉快 别拿陌生人给的东西
Have a good day and don't take anything from strangers,
其实因为某人
actually, because of someone,
我们现在不能带午餐过去了
we're not allowed to bring lunch anymore.
他们会给我们饭吃的
They're feeding us.
谢啦
Thanks anyway.
谢谢
Thank you.
-晚点见 -拜
- See you later. - Bye.
知道吗 我们应该去俱乐部吃个午餐
Hey, you know what? We should have lunch at the club.
那个电影制片人要过来喝咖啡
That movie producer is coming over for coffee,
我得做好准备
and I have to get things ready, so...
一切就绪 电影
Batter up, the movie,
将会在你附近的影院上映
coming soon to a theater near you.
其实他今早就给我发了电邮
Actually, he emailed me this morning,
问我你是否会在
and he was wondering if you were gonna be here.
他想见见你
He wants to meet you.
真的吗 为什么
Really? Why?
你觉得为什么人人都想见约翰·肯尼什呢
Why do people always want to meet John Kennish?
好吧 我就扯扯战争故事什么的
All right, I'll dust off a war story or two.
好像很艰难一样
Like that'll be hard to do.
历史向我证明了你们中的三分之一
History tells me that one-third of you
会挂科
will fail.
而剩下三分之二的同学
Of the remaining two-thirds,
极少数的人可以拿到及格以上
few of you will make above a "C".
至少有一个人会哭
At least one of you is going to cry
你为什么不给我翻译
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表