剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
你为什么做基因测试
Why did you get a genetic test?
你这么年轻
You're so young.
我
I...
我哥哥有遗传性疾病
My brother has a genetic disorder.
所以当医生提议测试时
So when the doctor offered the test,
我就想 我也该做做测试
I just thought, "Yeah, I should do that."
但我从来想过
I never actually expected...
天呐 天呐
Oh my God. Oh my God.
你必须告诉托比
You have to tell Toby.
如果我告诉他 那事情就成真了
If I tell him, then it's really happening.
事情的确是真的
It's already happening.
而且你也不该独自面对这件事
And you shouldn't be dealing with this on your own.
可他都不想和我说话
But he won't even talk to me.
直接和他实话实说 他会和你谈的
Just tell him the truth and he will.
要我跟你一起去吗
Do you want me to go with you?
我们要谈谈
We need to talk.
我无话可说
I don't have anything to say.
你已经明确表示你认为我配不上你
You made it pretty clear you think you're too good for me.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
你肯定吗
Are you sure?
当然肯定
Of course I'm sure!
你觉得我在骗你吗
Do you think I'm making this up?
那是我的吗
Well, is it mine?
当然是你的
Yes. It's yours.
这么问有错吗
How is that such a terrible thing to ask?
你说你喜欢上别人了
You said you were into somebody else.
我说我很困惑
I said I was confused.
我也说了我和他什么事也没发生
I also said that nothing happened with him.
我一直忠诚于你
I was faithful to you.
至始至终我都对你坦诚
I was honest with you all along.
我没做错任何事
I didn't do anything wrong.
等等
Wait.
你知道和你说这些对我来说有多难吗
Do you know how hard that was for me to tell you?
你知道几个星期来我独自
Do you know what it's been like living with this
面对这件事的感受吗
by myself for weeks?
每一分钟我都处于恐慌的状态
I've been panicked every minute of the day.
你同样也该对此负责
You are equally responsible for this
所以我认为你该知道
and I thought you should know.
谢谢你让这件事这么容易
Thank you for making this so easy.
错 位 青 春
第四季 第十二集
最近怎么样
Hey, how's it goin'?
很好 我在堪萨斯分校报了西班牙语课程
Great. I signed up for a spanish course at UMKC.
我很快就能说西班牙语了
I will soon habla all of the Español.
干得好 女儿 接受你的母语
Thatta girl. Embracing the native language.
在墨西哥城有一个暑期课程
Well, there's this summer course in Mexico City
由弗里达·卡罗博物馆赞助
that is sponsored by the Frida Kahlo Museum...
所以我想既然我要申请
So I figured since I'm gonna apply
我也许该学些西班牙语
I should probably learn some spanish.
-要来杯咖啡吗 -现在还不会说
- Quieres un café? - I said soon.
要来杯咖啡吗
You want a coffee?
好
Sí.
-我去吧 -好
- I'll get it. - Okay.
你俩关系不错嘛
That seems to be going well.
是的 你呢
Yeah. How 'bout you?
还是很艰难
It's still really hard.
我知道
Oh, I know.
从好的方面说 现在没有男朋友
On the plus side, I have so much space in my brain now
让我大脑有了很多空间
that I don't have a boy in my life.
-这就对了 -而且我有很多时间
- There you go! - And I have more time.
明天我 特拉维斯
I'm going to go out with Travis
还有一些聋哑项目的孩子要一起出去
and some of the kids from the deaf program tomorrow.
我深陷在和埃米特分手的悲剧里
I got so caught up in all of the Emmett drama
都忘记了我的朋友
I sort of forgot about my friends.
你瞧 做回你自己也有其好处
See? Being on your own has its perks.
欣然接受
Embrace it.
-给 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Gracias.
已然完美学会了
Already killing it.
这样就行了吗
Is that gonna do it?
我坦白告诉你
I'll be straight with you.
一旦你递交修正过的退税表
Once you file an amended return,
国税局就会对你高度关注
the IRS is on high alert.
什么意思
Meaning?
被审计的几率呈指数级增长
Your chances of getting audited increase exponentially.
但愿这是最糟的情况
But hopefully this is the worst of it.
但愿如此吧
Well, I hope it is
因为我已经没什么可以变卖♥♥的了
because there's nothing left for me to liquidate.
这几乎已经让我破产了
That pretty much taps me out.
亲爱的 新会计怎么样
Hey, honey! How was the new accountant?
还不错 他应该能搞定
Ah... good. Think he's gonna work out.
你怎么样
What's goin' on around here?
我有个疯狂的想法
Uh... I have a crazy idea.
说给我听听
And I want to hear it.
我真的不想傻傻地
Well, I really don't want to wait around
等着有人来投资我的音乐剧
for someone to throw money at my musical.
所以我在想我自己做制片人怎么样
So, I was thinking-- what if I just produced it myself?
可以啊
Sure, I guess.
电光区有很多很棒的剧院
There are so many amazing theaters in the Power and Light district.
我一早上都在看这些
I was looking at 'em all morning.
大概要多少费用
What does something like that cost?
这个嘛
Ah... well...
算上剧院租金 排练场地
you know, with the theater rental, the rehearsal space,
演员津贴 大概要三万美金
actor stipends, about, I don't know... $30,000.
好 不好
Yeah. No.
这只是我在想的东西
It's just something I'm thinking about.
怎么了
What's wrong?
聋哑项目中的一些家长给我发了封邮件
It's an e-mail from some of the parents in the deaf program.
他们担心学生
They're concerned about the safety
在学校的安全问题 所以
of the students at the school and they...
他们要炒了梅洛迪
they want to fire Melody.
什么
What?
你觉得这和贝的事有关吗
Do you think this is because of what happened to Bay?
不会吧 太可笑了 她和这事没关系
Come on. That's ridiculous. She had nothing to do with that.
我真不敢相信相信化学课考个D
I can't believe that one "D" in chemistry
让我整个奖学金都泡汤了
cost me my entire scholarship.
如果下学期你的平均分提高了
Hey, you can apply again next semester
你就可以再申请一次
if your GPA is back up.
你肯定能考好的
Which it will be.
可我这个学期要怎么办
But what am I gonna do about this semester?
奖学金够付我一半的学费呢
The scholarship covered, like, half my tuition.
像其他有自尊心的大学生一样
Do what any other self respecting undergraduate would do.
让你父母资助你
Ask your parents for money.
不行 我讨厌向他们索求
No. I hate asking them for stuff.
要不你捐献血浆吧
Or you could donate plasma.
捐个五百多次吧
Yes. Like 500 times.
没错
Right.
明戈 这是我的翻译乔希
Hey Mingo, this is my interpreter, Josh.
乔希 这是我的明戈
Josh, this is my Mingo.
不 不 我的意思是 这是明戈
No-- no, I mean this-- this is Mingo.
-很高兴终于见到了你 -我也是
- Nice to finally meet you. - Likewise.
伙计 这个领结很糟糕
Dude, that is a sick bow tie.
那是 是夹子夹上去的还是真的
Is that a-- is that a clip on or is that the real thing?
是真的
It's the real thing.
不 说真的 这 我喜欢
No, seriously, it's-- I like it!
真的很好看
It's really cool.
我该走了
I should get going.
-玛丽罗课上见 -好 拜拜
- I'll see you in Marillo's? - Yeah. Bye.
-收到我信息了吗 -收到了
- Did you get my text? - Yeah.
但是你曾经得过奖学金
Hey, but the fact that you ever even had
就已经很让人很震惊
a merit-based scholarship is impressive.
现在你完全是中等生 跟其他人没有分别
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表