剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
Hey, thanks so much for coming by.
我们知道很晚了
We know it's late.
没关系 我们也有些话要说
It's cool. We wanted to talk to you, too.
我们先说
Us first. Um...
关于你们的处境
Kathryn and I have done a lot of thinking
我和凯思琳想了很多
about your dilemma, and...
我们意识到如果留在堪萨斯城
We've realized that if you're gonna stay in Kansas City,
你们需要的远不只是婴儿服
you will need a lot more from us than just baby clothes.
我们想让你们知道
We want you to know that
我们一直与你们同在
we will be with you every step of the way.
本着这个想法 我们会提供
And with that in mind, we are willing to offer
任何你们所需的资金方面的帮助
whatever financial support you might need.
我以为资金很紧张
I thought money was tight.
我们会解决的
We'll figure it out.
必要的话我们可以卖♥♥掉房♥子
We'll sell this house if we have to.
你们真慷慨 但是没必要这样
That's very generous of you, but you don't have to do that.
不仅如此
And that's not all.
你同意的话
If you'll let me, I'd like to offer
我愿意全职照顾孩子
full-time daycare to the baby.
我们真的很感激
We really appreciate it.
-没错 -但是
- Yeah. - We do, but...
没有必要如此
It's not gonna be necessary.
我们决定
We've decided...
搬去伦敦
to move to London.
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表