剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
其次 我希望你能换下睡衣
And second of all, I want you to change out of your pj's
吃点薯条咖啡以外的东西
and eat something besides chips and coffee.
托比在那打碟 我觉得我们可以去打打气
Toby's spinning and I think he could use the support.
就一个小时
Just come for an hour.
一个小时而已 求你了
One hour. Please?
好吧
Fine.
好孩子
Good girl.
埃米特来电
我要挂了
Um, I gotta go.
好
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
晚上见
Okay, I'll see you tonight.
我们好久没聊天了
我想应该跟你打个招呼
你想让我说什么
我希望听你说 我们从八岁开始就是朋友
我们的友情不会因为贝而改变
你知不知道她现在成什么样了
你是真的吃坦克的醋吗
因为我实在无法理解你怎么能
在她遭遇人生如此打击之后做出这种事
我当然也知道这时候说分手不好
我也是很艰难才做出的决定
这是我跟贝之间的事 跟你无关
她是我妹妹
而她现在因为你生不如死
我不明白为什么你不能把我们的友谊和
我跟我女朋友的感情当成两码事
我就是不能
我不管我们做了多久的朋友
在这件事上 我站在她这边
-不好意思 -不好意思
- Oh, I'm sorry. - Excuse me.
莉莉
Lily! Hey!
你没事吧
Are you all right?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
你和托比的事真遗憾
I'm really sorry about you and Toby.
贝现在也正经历着分手
Bay's going through a breakup right now also,
她真的是很痛苦
and she's absolutely miserable.
我告诉她时间能冲淡一切
I keep telling her that it just takes time.
过几个月 事情都会慢慢好起来
In a few months, everything's going to be better.
不 不会的
No, it's not.
会的 只是需要时间
It will! It just takes time.
再也好不了了
It's never going to be okay.
我知道现在这话没有什么说服力 但是
I know it's hard to believe that right now, but...
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我不知道为什么会这样
And I don't know how it happened
因为我们一直很小心
because we were really careful.
托比的吗
Is it Toby's?
当然了
Of course.
不好意思 因为...
I'm sorry, it's...
他告诉我你说你喜欢上别人了
He told me that you said you had feelings for some other guy--
是的 但我也告诉过托比
Yeah, but nothing happened with him,
我跟那个人没什么
which I told Toby.
只是一些我应该放在心里的愚蠢的好感罢了
It was just some stupid infatuation that I should've kept to myself,
现在托比恨死我了
and now Toby hates me.
他知道了吗
Does he know?
我没跟任何人说过
No one knows.
我一年前才搬来这里
I just moved here a year ago.
没有多少认识的人
I don't know that many people.
我父母在八千公里外
My parents are 5,000 miles away
他们不会理解的
and would not understand.
你不能告诉梅洛迪和贝 不能告诉任何人
You can't tell Melody or Bay, or anyone.
我不会的
Yeah. Of course.
我才二十四岁 我的事业刚刚起步
I'm 24 years old. I've just started my career.
我不知道如何抚养这个孩子
I don't know how to support this baby
如何照顾他
or take care of it.
我在这里举目无亲
I have no family here.
甚至都不和孩子的爸爸在一起
And I'm not even with the father.
你必须和他说
You have to talk to him.
我给他发了无数条短♥信♥
I've texted him a bunch of times.
他都没有回复
He won't even respond.
你想让我帮你告诉他吗
不是"告诉"他
只是让他和你谈谈
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你来
真高兴你没事
I'm so glad you're okay.
你和娜塔莉都没事
Both you and Natalie.
多谢
我和埃米特说了他在犯傻
我希望你知道
没什么
It's okay.
我知道你夹在中间很为难
I know that you're stuck in the middle.
我想继续和你们两个做朋友 可能吗
当然
Yeah, of course.
你怎么样
How are you doing?
玛丽·贝斯有消息了吗
Have you heard from Mary Beth?
你有没有想通一点
Does it get any easier?
人们一直告诉我
你要强迫自己做不想做的事
所以我就来这了
And here I am.
我也是 有效果吗
一点都没有
Not one bit.
我也是
我猜你想和我跳支舞
I think you want to dance with me.
我猜你被误导了
I think that you have been misinformed.
他想让我和他跳舞
我的错 抱歉 这是你男朋友吗
My bad. I'm sorry, is this your boyfriend?
特拉维斯吗 不不不
Travis? No. No, no, no.
他觉得你是我男朋友
He thinks that you're my boyfriend.
不 我们不是一对
多谢 老兄
Thanks, dude.
等一下
Excuse me?
我觉得我有发言权
I think that I have a say in this,
谢谢你邀请我
And while I appreciate the offer,
即使我状态最好的时候 也不会跳舞
even on my best night, not a dancer.
丫头
你是选择在这里继续讲和埃米特分手有多痛苦
还是去试着找点乐趣
我不会跳舞
这对你有好处 相信我
来吧 就跳一支舞
Come on. Just one dance?
最近怎么样 马蒂
Hey, Marty! How are you doing?
多谢你能来我们家办事
Thanks for coming over and doing it here.
我和之前的会计师都是这样的
That's how I always did it with my old guy.
一杯威士忌和一根好雪茄
You know, I always thought it was easier to write a big check
能让给政♥府♥缴税变得容易一些
to the government over a glass of scotch and a nice cigar.
说到这
Speaking of which,
我刚收到这盒精致的多米尼加雪茄
I just received this fine box from The Dominican Republic.
你妻子在吗
Is your wife around?
凯思琳吗 不在
Kathryn, no.
涉及到税务 她都让我代替
She lets me do the honors as far as taxes are concerned.
我希望和你们同时交谈
I'd really like to talk with both of you.
我能转达给她 发生了什么
I'm sure I can fill her in. What's going on?
我们坐下说
Let's sit down.
艾莉丝
Hey, Iris!
大家好
Hey, guys.
我去拿点玩的和喝的
I am gonna go grab us some of those trivia games and a drink.
-想来点什么吗 -不用了
- You want anything? - I'm fine.
我也不用
Me, too.
你和他一起来的
You're here with him?
是的
Yeah.
他人很好
He's a really good guy.
他放你鸽子 欺骗你
那时他只是没看到我的短♥信♥
可是之后他告诉你 不想和你交往
但是他改主意了
这不关我的事
和我说说 我在乎你的想法
我觉得等他遇到了更好或者更辣更新的女生
就会立刻甩了你
我不是说到时候我就丢下你不管
因为我会照顾你
我只是不希望你承受那些
你们在聊什么
What are you talking about?
没什么
Nothing.
我得回我朋友那里了
I really should get back to my friends.
我也得去和我哥哥说点事
And I have to actually talk to my brother.
不用担心 去吧
No worries. Go!
去吧 我就在这醉着等你
Be off! I shall await thee and inebriate.
我能和你谈谈吗
Hey, can I talk to you?
抱歉 现在不行
Sorry, not right now.
等下休息的时候
Later, on a break.
没问题
Okay. Sure.
赫帕·帕克斯顿
"Hope Paxton."
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表