剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
when you're trying to learn sign language, you know.
看我 已经有效了呢
Hey, look at me, it's working!
来
Hey.
所以我又没男朋友陪也没手语翻译了
So I'm out a partner and an interpreter.
你知道吗
Did you know?
知道什么
Did I know what?
艾莉丝
Iris.
我不确定
I'm not sure.
我不知道这话该不该说
Look, I don't know if it's my place.
如果你知道什么能帮到我
If you know something that could help me,
你得告诉我
you have to tell me.
或许没这么大
You know, maybe not this big,
但就是这种部落风格的
but, like same kind of style tribal.
我想就弄在这
I was thinking like, right here.
可以高一点 然后一直往下
Yeah, like, even kind of like higher up, all the way on the delt.
绝对棒呆了
Man, that would look killer.
就是这样 你太懂我了
Right, man. Yeah. You totally get it.
我还没和达芙妮说
I haven't told Daphne yet.
还不知道她喜不喜欢纹身
I don't even know if she likes tattoos.
但如果你们分手了呢
Yeah, I mean, but what if you guys break up?
她怎么想就不重要了 不是吗
Then it won't really matter what she thinks, right?
没错
Yeah.
你既然提到了
It's interesting that you mention that.
我得和你实话实说
Look, man. I gotta be honest with you.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
完全不确定
Not even remotely.
只是我妈妈提过一次
It's just something my mom mentioned once,
这是他父母的猜测
that his parents wondered about.
但是我不了解
But I have no idea.
说实话 完全不知道
Honestly, I could be completely off.
听着老兄
Look, bro...
我也经历过
I have been there.
我知道有多艰难 相信我 我懂
I know it's tough. Believe me, I do.
但是
But...
达芙妮和我经历了很多
Daphne and I have been through a lot,
我们现在感情很好 懂吗
and we're in a really good place now, you know?
什么情况
What was that?
天呐 我
Oh, crap. I...
我 我喝得太醉了
I'm... I'm really drunk.
明戈
Mingo!
乔希喜欢的不是我
Josh isn't into me!
没错 我刚刚发现了
Yeah, I just got that.
-乔希 -我很恶心
- Josh! - I'm really sick.
别走 等等
Wait, no! Hang on. Hang on.
为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
让我该怎么说
How would that conversation had gone?
嗨 我喜欢上了你的男朋友
Hey, I've got a thing for your boyfriend.
介意和我分享吗
Do you mind sharing?
即使我同意 明戈也不会
Even if I said yes, I don't think Mingo.
没错 我懂
Yeah, I know.
就像我说的 太蠢了
Like I said, it was stupid.
那维姆拉呢
What about Vimla?
我的意思是
I mean, do...
你还喜欢女孩吗
Do you still like girls?
不知道
I don't know.
还在想
I'm still figuring it out.
我和维姆拉估计结束了
I mean, Vimla and I are probably done,
但这其中原因很多
but that's for a lot of reasons.
好吧
Okay.
我知道应该离直的人远点
Anyway, I know that straight guys are out of bounds.
我没批判什么
I'm not judging.
他让我大吃一惊
You know, he surprised me.
不是我印象中那个头脑简单的人
I mean, he wasn't the meat-head I thought he was
他也觉得我很酷
and he thought I was cool.
我让自己太沉浸于幻想了
I guess I let my imagination just run away with me.
很抱歉缺席了今天的课
Look, I'm sorry I didn't show up for class today.
我知道你们明天要做报告
I know you guys have a presentation tomorrow.
我得赶紧振作起来
I gotta get it together.
能扶下我吗
Yeah. Help me up?
谢谢
Thank you.
我不知道你和短♥信♥男
Look, I don't know what's going on with you
是怎么回事 但是
and texting guy, but...
明戈主动要每周三天来学手语
It was Mingo's idea to have ASL lessons three days a week.
我没见过谁能克服这些困难
I don't know a lot of guys who would go through that trouble
为喜欢的人付出这么多
and expense for someone they like.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
当然
Yeah.
宫缩停下来了
Contractions have stopped.
就像你说的 无痛性宫缩
Braxton Hicks, like you said.
我不是指这个
That's not what I meant.
我知道等待室里那个妈妈说的话
I know what that mom in the waiting room was saying
你一定听着很难过
must have been hard to hear.
我已经做出决定
I've made my decision.
我就不能悲伤
I'm not allowed to be upset.
谁说你不能悲伤
Who says you're not allowed?
没人强迫我要这个孩子
No one made me have this baby.
我非常清楚要面对什么
I know exactly what I'm getting myself into,
我最好习惯在等待室中的
and I'd better get used to feeling how I felt
那种感觉 因为
in that waiting room, because...
我的余生都将伴随这种感觉
I'm going to feel like this for the rest of my life.
首先
First of all,
我不想这么说 但做一个唐氏综合症孩子的父母
I hate to break it to you, but that is not special
并没什么不同
to Down Syndrome parents.
每一个父母都会因为孩子
Every parent feels jealous
而嫉妒和不安
and insecure sometimes about their kid.
每一个人都会
Every single one.
只是听到她女儿和她丈夫去滑雪
Just hearing how her daughter snowboards with her husband...
我也想让托比拥有这些
I want to give that to Toby.
我自己也想经历这些
I want to have that experience myself.
我想要每一个父母该有的瞬间
I want all those moments that parents get.
才刚刚开始
This has only just started,
我就已经在想 这是不是个错误
and I'm starting to think I made a huge mistake.
别告诉托比我说了这些
Please don't tell Toby that I've said that.
听我说
Listen to me.
疑惑和恐惧很正常
It is completely normal to have doubts and be scared.
你不会因为有这种感觉就成为怪物
You're not a monster for feeling that way.
我确信一点
One thing that I know for sure...
这将是你的孩子
Is that this is gonna be your kid.
不是你的唐氏综合症孩子 只是你的孩子
Not your Down Syndrome kid but your kid.
当你见到他或她的那一瞬间
And you are gonna love him or her
你就会竭尽所能去爱他
with everything that you have once you two meet.
才一开始 我就觉得很失败
This has barely even begun, and I already feel like I'm failing.
不 亲爱的
No, sweetie.
你不是失败
You're not failing.
你只是成长为一个母亲
You're just being a mom.
而且我觉得你需要
And I think that you need to start being honest
和托比敞开心扉
with Toby about all this.
不要有所隐瞒
You need to stop holding it in.
好的
Okay.
那就好
Okay.
第一次看艳舞吗
First lap dance?
是啊
Yeah.
只管享受吧
Just enjoy being entertained.
你一直是个舞♥女♥吗
Have you always been a dancer?
我小时候学过芭蕾
I did ballet when I was a kid.
我也学过
Oh. Yeah, me too.
我还在跳着
Yeah, I still dance.
偶尔为之
Mostly tap.
知道吗 我正考虑投资这里
You know what? I'm thinking about investing in this place.
-是吗 -是的
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah. Yeah.
-你喜欢在这工作吗 -喜欢
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表