剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
我是说还行
Well, I'm okay.
我还好
I'm fine.
我先给你们拿点水
Well, so-- uh... Let me get you two some water
过会儿告诉你们今晚的特别餐点
and I'll be right back to tell you the specials.
你不用这样
You don't have to do that.
不这样算是失职 所以
Yeah no, I'll get in trouble if I don't, so...
没错 当然
Right. Of course.
抱歉 多谢
Sorry. Thank you.
他是谁
他是
He, uh...
你和他在一起过
算是吧 很复杂
Kind of. It's complicated.
你不想说的话可以不谈
想去别的地方吗
两位好
Hi there.
迈尔斯有急事要忙
Miles had an emergency he needed to tend to,
我来接替他
so I'll be taking over for him.
你们已经想好了要喝什么
Are you all ready with your drink order,
还是过会儿再说
or do you want another minute?
过会儿再说
Another minute.
好的
Okay.
能等我一下吗
Could you excuse me?
当然
坦克
Tank!
-我得去个地方 -和我谈谈
- I have to be somewhere. - Please talk to me.
你想谈什么
What do you want to talk about?
你怎么样
How are you?
说真的
Really?
你在当服务生
Okay. So you're working as a waiter.
那又如何 我在咖啡吧当服务生
What's wrong with that? I'm working as barista.
不如直说我从未想过
Let's just say it's not the career path
会干这行
I thought I'd be on right now.
你会找到其他的
So you'll chart another one.
好吧
Okay.
等一下
No! Wait.
-你还在上学吗 -没
- Are you in school? - No.
我被开除以后申请了很多学校
After I got expelled I applied to a bunch
但是没有学校收我
but none would take me.
确实
Right.
所以我不想和你多说
This is why I didn't want to get into this with you.
像是故意让你内疚一样
It's gonna sound like I'm giving you a guilt trip.
我没有
I'm not.
别
No!
我也受到了影响
Look, I was affected by what happened, too.
埃米特和我分手了
Emmett and I broke up.
我去密苏里大学堪萨斯分校学习
I'm taking this class at UMKC, and everywhere I go
无论走到哪里议论都如影随形
people on campus keep whispering about me.
但我告诉自己
But I keep telling myself that
那不能定义我这个人
it doesn't have to define me.
你也应该如此
and that's true for you, too.
我本这么想
That's what I thought.
可是后来
And then...
我和一个真心喜欢的女孩开始交往
I got set up with this girl who I really liked
她却在百度上搜了我的名字
and she googled me.
然后就没有然后了
And that was it.
没开始就注定失败
It was over before it started.
你知不知道在你的余生中
Do you know what it's like to realize
当别人一搜索你的名字
that for the rest of your life,
就会被贴上强♥奸♥犯的标签
when someone searches your name,
是什么样的感觉
the word "Rape" comes up next to it?
对不起
I'm sorry.
不 是我对不起你
No, I'm sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
过去几个月 我想象了无数次说出这句话
I've imagined saying that a hundred times in the past few months.
如果能回到过去改变那一晚
I would do anything to go back in time
我愿意付出一切
and do that night over.
一切
Anything.
我也是
Me, too.
坦克
Tank.
我们犯了错
We both made mistakes.
不代表我们的人生就完了
It doesn't mean our lives are over.
似乎我的是完了
Feels like mine is.
这个计划太棒了
This is gonna be perfect.
让他们赢 等晚餐结束时
We'll let them win, and then by the end of the dinner,
-他们就成了好拍档 -好主意
- they'll be besties. -Sweet.
好了 父亲对孩子
Okay, so dads versus kids.
先得21分的队伍获胜
First team to 21 wins.
我有更好的注意
I've got a better idea.
施明戈一家对肯尼什一家怎么样
How about Shimingos versus the Kennishes?
输的人洗碗
Losers gotta wash the dishes.
-但是我们说好… -等下
- But we said-- - Hold on.
听你的
You're on.
你和他一组
You're on him.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- You ready? - Yeah.
看球
Check it!
来吧
Come on.
格雷格是达芙妮
You know, Greg is the first young man
第一个带回家见我们的人
that daphne's brought home to meet us.
他们很般配 你觉得呢
They're great together, don't you think?
雷格在学♥运♥动管理
Greg's in sports management.
他是想当体育经纪人
Does that mean he wants to be a sports agent
还是理疗师
or a physical therapist?
他还不确定
He's not sure.
达芙妮在学医
Daphne's in pre-med.
任重道远
She's got a long haul ahead of her,
但如果有人做得到 她就能
but if anybody can do it, she can.
那么
So...
听说拉瑞生意减少了
I heard that Larry cut back.
他享受休假吗
Is he enjoying his time off?
不
No.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他生意没有减少
He didn't cut back.
他是这样和约翰说的
Well, that's what he told John.
说他在缩减客户
that he was cutting back on his clients,
缩小规模
downsizing...
他这么说只是为了终止和你丈夫的合作
Oh. Well, he only said that to stop working with your husband.
什么
Excuse me?
好孩子 就是这样
That's my girl! Yeah, baby!
防守一下会死吗
Would it kill you to play a little defense?
-争气点儿子 -老爸她是我女朋友
- Come on, son! - Dad, she's my girlfriend.
又不是NBA季后赛不用那么拼
It's not the NBA playoffs and take it down a notch.
-拿着 -等等
- Take it out. - Hold up.
等下等下 什么
Hold up. Hold on. What?
"什么"什么意思
What do you mean, "What?"
你发球你接球 你懂的
You make it, you take it. You know the drill.
学校的老规矩 来吧
Old school rules, baby. Come on.
施明戈先生是对的
But Mr. Shimingo's right.
我们得分 轮到他们发球
We scored. It's their turn.
公平一点
Come on. Play nice.
别 我们不需要同情
No. We don't need any favors.
你来发球达芙妮 来吧
You take it out, Daphne. Go ahead. Come on!
就位 开始吧
Check it. Here we go. Come on.
你打的太烂了
Yeah! Get that weak sauce outta here!
爸 放松点 天啊
Dad, take it easy! Geez.
-犯规 -什么
- Foul. - What?
-犯规 -现在还开始喊犯规了吗
- Yeah. - So we're calling fouls now?
又不是正式比赛 天啊
It's a pick-up game, for god's sakes!
就是犯规了
It's a foul!
我觉得提议打篮球就是个错误
I'm starting to think basketball was a mistake.
你知道吗
You know what?
我决定今晚撇开这些不谈 为了孩子们
I'm gonna put this aside for the night, for the kids' sake.
你要撇开什么
What are you putting aside?
你丈夫让我们几乎破产这件事
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表