剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
赫帕·帕克斯顿 亚特兰大 佐治亚州
婚姻记录
"Marriage record."
赫帕·帕克斯顿与马科斯·帕克斯顿婚姻记录
马科斯
Marcus?
马科斯·帕克斯顿
"Marcus Paxton."
通缉令
基翁·帕克斯顿
2010年9月3日 被绑♥架♥
通缉马科斯·帕克斯顿
涉嫌基翁·帕克斯顿绑♥架♥案
看 我跳舞了 跳过了
Oh, look. I danced. It happened.
-等一下 -好
- Wait a sec. - Oh, okay.
放松
Relax.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我...
I--
我得走了
I've gotta go.
等等
Wait.
等一下
我不知道我为什么会那样
I don't know why I did that.
我失去理智了 特拉维斯
I'm losing my mind, Travis.
我觉得我真的是失去理智了
I think I am seriously losing it.
你没有失去理智
我有 你看到刚才发生的事了吗
I am. Did you see what just happened?
看到啦 你和一个男的跳舞然后亲了他
但是如果我告诉你我为什么那样做
But if I told you why I did it,
你就会觉得我疯了
you would think that I am crazy.
你在试着让自己忘掉埃米特
对
Yeah.
我明白
我今晚就不该出来玩的
I shouldn't have come out tonight.
我现在只想回家去
All I want to do right now is just go home,
爬上♥床♥哭一场
climb under my covers and cry.
还带着那个"盒子"
我也有一个
你是怎么处理它的
What did you do with yours?
我把它放在床下面了
我不想留着它在身边
I don't want it around.
你想让我帮你保管吗
不用 没关系
No, that's all right.
我认识一个人 你可以给他
对 你说得对
Yeah. You're right.
你最好了 你知道吗
You're the best, you know that?
我不想吐槽我之前的那位
I hate to trash the guy before me,
但我在检查一些资料 觉得有点担心
but I'm going over stuff and I'm a little nervous.
但他是个很好的业务经理
But he was a good business manager.
他帮你省了不少钱 让你觉得他好
He saved you a lot of money to make you think that.
我不确定他做事是否都光明磊落
I'm just not sure all the ways he used were on the up and up.
他虚报了你应贬值的数额
He depreciated more assets than you had.
在过去的九年里
There's a high six-figure deficit
每年都有几十万的亏空
every year for the past nine years.
-什么 -如果国税局认定这是重大过失
- What! - If the IRS regards this as gross negligence,
决定判处罚款 加上利息
and they decide to penalize you, plus interest,
您每年的债务都要翻三倍
your liability for each year could triple.
我的天
Oh, my god.
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
我建议主动上报政♥府♥
My advice is to offer up our mistakes to the government,
免得到时候被他们查出来
instead of taking a chance that they discover it on their own.
涉及这么多的资金
When it's this much money,
还涉及名人的时候
with such a well-known person,
他们会乐意以儆效尤
they like to make examples of people.
那我们怎么说
So what are we talking?
我还没想好
I don't know yet.
我会竭尽全力
I'm gonna do everything I can
摆平这件事 把代价降到最低
to make this go away in as painless a way as possible.
但免不了要付出些代价
But there will be pain.
好的 亚拉巴马州西面是哪个州
Okay. What state is west of Alabama?
问题2
A田纳西 B佐治亚 C阿肯色 或D
A, Tennessee, B, Georgia, C, Arkansas, or D...
密西西比
Mississippi.
D密西西比
D. Mississippi.
该死 我根本不知道
Damn, I had no idea.
好 下一题
Okay, next!
问题3
土地面♥积♥最小的州是
The smallest state in terms of land is...
罗德岛 显而易见
Rhode Island. Obviously.
跟聪明人约会就是好
It is so handy dating a brain,
尤其是当我就要赢得大罐啤酒
especially when I'm about to win a pitcher full of beer
和一篮布法罗辣鸡翅 多谢大小姐
and a basket of Buffalo wings. Thank you, milady!
九年级地理课你是睡过去的吗
Were you asleep in ninth grade geography?
几乎都是宿醉 睡在冰酒柜上
Hungover, mostly. On wine coolers.
其实你根本都不吃布法罗辣鸡翅
You know, you don't even eat Buffalo wings.
我们去干点别的吧 打台球吗
Let's just do something else. Pool?
好啊
Yeah, sure.
艾莉丝不喜欢我
Iris doesn't like me.
什么 不可能
What? That's not true.
特拉维斯也不喜欢我 我知道
Travis doesn't either. I know that.
还有别人吗
Is there anyone else?
是因为那件事吗
Is it because of the whole, like,
好久之前放鸽子那事
cherry bomb thing, from a million years ago?
他们开不起玩笑嘛
Can't they take a joke?
不止那件事
It's not just that.
那是因为什么
Then what is it?
他们觉得我们俩不合适
They don't think that we're right for each other.
他们觉得我们俩不配
They think we're mismatched.
那你觉得怎么样
Okay, what do you think?
我不知道
I don't know.
你不知道
You don't know?
我们真的很不一样
We are really different.
是因为我不知道阿肯色州的郡府吗
Is this because I don't know the capital of Arkansas?
-不是 -但是那方面的
-No. -But it's like a little bit that.
你不懂还满不在乎
You don't seem to care that you don't know it.
我就做不到
That's what I don't get.
我确实不是致辞代表 但我也不傻
I wasn't valedictorian, but I'm not dumb.
我知道
I know that.
我都不知道我为什么要为自己辩解
You know what? I don't even know why I'm defending myself.
他们怎么想有什么关系
What does it matter if they think that?
别人怎么看我关我什么事
What does it matter what anyone thinks of me anyways?
你不在乎你朋友对我的看法吗
You don't care what your friends think of me?
对啊 我不在乎
No, actually, I don't.
我哥哥终于休息了
My brother finally took a break
我真的需要跟他谈谈
and I really need to talk to him.
当然了 去吧
Yeah. Sure. Go ahead.
抱歉
Sorry.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
裂痕杯咖啡店
宝贝
Hey, babe.
我收到你短♥信♥了 威尔在楼上看电视
I got your text, Will's upstairs watching TV.
出什么事了
What's going on?
你问出什么事了 马科斯
What's going on, Marcus,
我手♥机♥已经准备好拨911了
is that I've got 911 ready to dial on my phone.
给你一分钟时间告诉我真♥相♥
You've got one minute to tell me the truth,
不然我就报♥警♥了
or I'm calling the cops.
霍普当时情况很糟
Hope was messed up.
吸毒成瘾好几年戒不掉
Strung out for years.
怀孕时也不例外
Even while she was pregnant.
-你呢 -不 我不是瘾君子
- And you? - No. I wasn't an addict.
但也不是什么好人
I wasn't an angel either.
我混在不良帮派
I was in a gang--
-我知道 -我也有案底
- I know. - And I had a record...
还不少
A long one.
但基翁出生那天起 我就变了个样
But I turned it all around the day Keon was born.
我彻底不同了
Everything changed for me.
我想为他变更好
I wanted to do better for him.
但有前科的父亲在法庭上并不吃香
But a dad with a rap sheet doesn't play well in court.
我想赢得他的完全监护权
I tried to get full custody of him,
但他们想把监护权给母亲
but they like to give it to the mom.
她把自己的毒瘾掩饰得很好
And she was good at hiding her addiction.
但我想帮她戒毒
But I wanted to help her out.
得她接受才行
You have to want to be helped.
而且她男朋友还爱打她
Plus she had a boyfriend who liked to slap her.
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表