剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
Which wouldn't be a tragedy if she could sign.
我知道
I know.
大多发展中国家在这方面都落后将近五十年
Most developing countries are 50 years behind.
他们没有相应的资源
They just don't have the resources.
但她妈妈总可以教她西班牙语
Okay, well her mom could be teaching her Spanish,
写字看书 她根本都没试过
how to read and write-- she's not even trying.
这里情况不同
It's a different reality.
大多数人还在竭力想办法活下去
Most people are just trying to do their best to survive.
我就不该让她走
I should have never let her go.
对今天十五还是二十个收到匹配助听器的人
For those 15 or 20 people you fit with a hearing aid today,
你改变了他们的生活
you changed their lives.
多想想这个吧
You need to focus on that.
你的工作很棒
You have a pretty cool job.
没错
I do.
在这里确实会遇到其他不幸的人
You do meet the patis of the world,
这很让人心痛
and that hurts.
但每天 我都有机会改变一些人的生活
But every single day, I get to change somebody's life.
有多少人有资格说这话呢
How many people can say that?
我决定长大之后就成为你
I just decided I want to be you when I grow up.
想跳支舞吗
Hey, wanna dance?
不用了 谢谢
Oh, no, gracias.
来吧 罗马不思议
Oh, come on. When In Rome...
是我男友
It's my boyfriend.
我得接一下
I'd better answer.
你可是被电♥话♥救了
Saved by the cell.
谢谢你的鼓励
Thanks for the pep talk.
希望能帮到你
I hope it helped.
太有帮助了
It did.
我再去倒杯酒
I'll get another round.
南帕德雷岛好玩么
How's South Padre?
那个正换门牙扎蝴蝶结的小女孩 多可爱呀
你真会带孩子
You're so good with them.
我再没机会跟小孩子一起相处了
女孩们非常有趣 因为我没有女儿
如果我们改变这一点呢
What if we change that?
我们应该收养一个孩子
We should adopt a kid together.
一个聋人孩子
A deaf kid.
你会是一个小姑娘成长的模范
You would be such an amazing role model for a little girl.
我想和你一起领养
I want to do this with you.
或许对你来说有些突然
This may seem sudden to you,
但我已经考虑几个月了
but I have been thinking about this for months.
来的路上我更确定了一点
And being on the road has made me sure of one thing.
我想做一名父亲
I want to be a dad.
你太好了 真的
你会考虑吗
Will you think about it?
准备好了吗
好了
Ready!
你脸都红了
You are turning red!
你真应该看看你自己
You've got to see yourself!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
墨西哥万岁
Viva méxico!
墨西哥万岁
Viva méxico!
我有个主意
Hey, I have an idea.
我们来点激♥情♥的
Let's do body shots.
确定吗
相当确定 这可是春假
Oh, I am sure. It's spring break!
-开始吧 -好
- Let's do it! - All right.
太好了
All right! Cool!
别太过 我可不是生鸡肉不用杀菌
好了
Okay.
你太失态了 知道吗
现在谁嫉妒了
Oh, now who's jealous?
我们只是玩一玩
离他远点
什么
Excuse me?
放松 没什么
离他远点
我会和想在一起的人做想做的事
Oh, I will do whatever I want with whoever I want.
就像你
Just like you.
离她远点
老兄放松 没什么
别这样和他说话
Don't talk to him like that.
老兄 我们突然变成兄弟了吗
可我们一分手你就爱上她了
不是那样
你们睡在一起了吗 多久了
即使我和他睡 也和你无关
If I'm sleeping with him, it is none of your business.
你可以和别人在一起
她为什么没这个权利
你们在惹怒我
别这样指着我
Oh, do not point at me like that!
别对她这样喊
她被欺负之后你那样嫌弃她
如果她想和我或其他任何人在一起
她都有这个权利
埃米特
Whoa! Emmett!
你们在干什么 住手
Are you kidding me? Stop!
-住手 -嘿住手
- Stop! - Hey! Hey! Hey!
快住手 别打了
Stop! Stop! Break it up.
别打了
Break it up.
发生了什么
回去
回去睡觉
就现在
快去
快去
你也是
嗨 我叫达芙妮
Hi. I'm Daphne.
这位是特拉维斯
And this is Travis.
你好 我叫拉蒙
Hi. I'm ramón.
你因为疟疾导致了变聋吗
So you went deaf from malaria?
是的 在我小时候
Yeah, when I was a boy.
我三岁时得了脑膜炎
I got meningitis at three.
我看你已经有了助听器
I see you already have hearing aids.
是 但是用了很久了
Yeah, but I got it a long time ago.
我需要更强的
Need a stronger one.
好的 你是多少级
Okay. What level are those?
四级
Four.
我给你拿一个五级的
我努力在学墨西哥手语
I'm trying to pick up Mexican sign language,
但是和美国手语太不一样了
but it's so different from ASL.
的确
It is.
似乎这里没有很多人会手语
I don't meet a lot of people who sign here.
你在哪里学的
Where did you learn?
在墨西哥城
In Mexico City.
那里有全国六所聋人学校之一
It has one of the country's six elementary schools for the deaf.
全国就六所
Six in the entire country?
我非常幸运
I feel so lucky.
如果我想请你帮忙
If I asked you a favor,
你愿意吗
would you think about it?
他同意教芭迪手语
He's agreed to teach mexican sign language to Pati
和其他所有想学的人
and anyone else who wants to learn.
-教课吗 -是的
- Like a class? - Yeah.
他们会聚在小镇广场的喷泉旁
They'll meet in the town square by the fountain.
他只需要几把椅子
all he needs are a few chairs,
愿意每周来两次
and he's willing to come in twice a week.
简直太棒了
That's amazing!
我现在只需要说服芭迪的母亲
Now I just have to convince Pati's mom.
能从她的就诊单上找出地址吗
Can you give me her patient form with her home address?
你想一个人闯荡墨西哥的大乡村吗
You're gonna wander off into rural mexico by yourself?
不会有事的
I'll be fine.
你不会说这里的语言
You don't know the language,
也不知道要去哪里
and you don't know where you're going.
我会搞定的
I'll figure it out.
我找到了能教她手语的人
I found someone to teach her sign language.
你知道这对她意味着什么吗
Don't you get what this could mean for her?
我知道 但觉得你很傻很天真
I do, but I think you're being naive and frankly, kind of stupid.
-多谢了 -你就是这样
- Thank you. - You are.
我记得她住在一个加萨比诺的小镇
I remember she lives in a town called Sabino.
-我从那里入手 -达芙妮
- I'll take it from there. - Daphne--
听着 我知道我有些理想主义
Look, I know that I sound idealistic,
但如果我出生在墨西哥
But if I had been born in Mexico,
我就会是那个女孩
I could've been that girl.
如果能帮到她 我就得尽力
If I can help her, I have to try.
弗里达·卡罗纪念馆
到了
Okay.
不好
No. No, no, no...
不能关啊啊啊啊
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表