剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
Sometimes I wonder what these girls would think
不知那些女孩会做何感想
if their moms saw them wearing these shirts.
像是在说 老妈快看 我是个酒鬼
Like, "Oh hey, Ma! Look at me! I'm a lush!"
我的天
Oh, my god.
没有你的允许
She cannot cross international waters
她不能带着孩子出国
with your baby without your permission, okay?
告诉她 不得已的话我们会为抚养权
You tell her we will take her to court for custody
-把她告上法庭 -老爸
- If we have to. - Dad!
托比 这也是你的孩子
Toby, this is your child, too, all right?
如果她擅自决定的话
We will sue her and her family and everything that moves
我们就起诉她和她的家人
if she thinks she can make these unilateral decisions.
你让我告诉她 我会起诉她
You want me to tell her I'll sue her?
你真的觉得这是让她改变主意
You really think that's seriously the best way
最好的方法吗
to get her to change her mind?
我不想听
I don't even wanna know.
好吧 好吧
All right. All right.
我们得做些什么
We gotta do something.
我一直在想
Okay. Well, I've been thinking...
我说的是真心的
I meant what I said.
让她回到有归属感的地方 但是
That I want her to be where she feels supported but...
我们也可以提供这些
I think we can provide that, too.
没错 正是我所说的
Yeah. What I've been saying!
我们得加点筹码
I think we need to show her that we're really serious
让她知道我们是真心的
by sweetening the pot a little.
好啊
Fine.
怎么做
How?
下一位骑手就来自堪萨斯城
Okay, our next rider hails from right here in Kansas City!
不尝试一把吗 牛仔
Sure you don't want to give it a try, cowboy?
算了吧
I'll pass.
掌声和欢呼声送给
Let's all give a rousing hoot and holler now
格雷格·明戈·施明戈
for Greg "Mingo" Shimingo!
加油伙计
Come on, big man!
你能行的
You can do it!
为了你 亲爱的
This is for you, Babe!
-准备好了吗 -开始吧
- Are you ready? - Let's do this!
明戈
Mingo!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
真是
That is...
比看起来难得多
way harder than it looks.
虽然短暂 但身姿矫健
Oh, a little short, but a great ride
掌声送给格雷格·明戈·施明戈
from Greg "Mingo" Shimingo! Come on, folks!
真抱歉
I'm sorry.
我本想为你赢得奖金
I wanted to win that money for you.
没关系 我们还没结束
It's okay. We're not done yet.
还没
We're not?
还有女子组的比赛
They have a ladies competition as well.
姑娘们 这里有"耻辱之旅"的衣服
Ladies, I got "Walk of Shame" shirts.
真实的 很有趣
It's funny 'cause it's true.
买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥ 只限今晚
Buy one, get one free. One night only.
很滑稽
Hilarious.
你能买♥♥是我的荣幸
Pleasure doing business with you.
老妈
Mom?
你来做什么
What are you doing here?
这都是什么
What the hell is this?
-嗨 -你竟然告诉我妈
- Hi. - You seriously told my mom?
没错
Yes, she did.
母亲对孩子的成就
Hey, mothers thrive off the accomplishments
引以为荣 对吧
the accomplishments of their children, right?
我觉得她有必要知道你的生意多"兴隆"
I just thought she should know what a great business you have.
你怎么找到她的
How did you even know how to find her?
也没有很难
Oh, it wasn't that hard actually.
你脸书上有她的好友
You're facebook friends with her,
我给她发了你的主页链接
So I just sent her a link to your site.
"我醉得一塌糊涂"哪里有趣
How is "I am blackout drunk" funny?
我没强迫任何人买♥♥
I'm not making anyone buy them.
现在就给我停下
You are going to stop this right now.
她们已经成熟了 你还把她们当孩子
They're grown women, but you're treating them like children.
她们都傻到不能决定
Aren't they smart enough to make up their own minds
如何打扮自己吗
about what to put on their bodies?
"女权运动"不就是拥有选择的机会吗
Isn't the women's movement all about choice?
说到底 如果她们蠢到
Bottom line, if girls are dumb enough
穿这样的衣服 那也不是我的错
to wear shirts like that, that's not my problem.
我只是靠她们的蠢赚点钱
I'm just making a buck off their stupidity.
我真是无比骄傲
Right now, I couldn't be prouder.
等等 你录下来了吗
Wait, did you just record that?
没错
Yep. Sure did.
肯定会火
Vine is gonna love this one.
跟着牛动
Okay, just go with the momentum of the bull.
不要对抗它
Don't try and fight it.
我要向一个一秒钟都没撑到的人
Right, like I'm gonna take advice from someone
学习经验吗
who didn't even last one second?
很好很好 就这样
That's good. That's good. Keep that mean attitude.
去对付那头牛
Use that fire to stay on the bull.
下一位女子组的挑战者是
Our next competitor in the ladies division--
达芙妮·瓦斯克斯
Daphne Vasquez!
到你了
Okay, you're up.
记录是6秒钟
The time to beat is six seconds.
小菜一碟
Piece of cake.
加油
Come on!
加油达芙妮
Go, Daphne!
秒杀全场
Go get 'em!
准备好了吗 小姑娘
Are you ready, little lady?
亲爱的你真棒
Babe, you were amazing!
表现不错 但有些短暂
That was a great ride, but a little too short.
还不够棒
Not amazing enough.
真是个女汉子
She's one tough cookie, folks!
掌声送给达芙妮·瓦斯克斯
Give it up for Daphne Vasquez!
艾里克
Eric!
怎么了
What is going on?
别提了行吗
Just drop it, okay?
艾里克 怎么回事
Eric, what is the matter?
就是这么回事
This is what's the matter.
能告诉我为什么你的口袋里
You want to tell me how a receipt got in your pocket
会有我前妻工作的汽车修理铺发♥票♥吗
from the auto body shop where my ex-wife works?
听我解释
Okay, let me explain.
-你去了亚特兰大 -我本该告诉你的
- You went to Atlanta? - I should have told you.
我知道
I know that.
她知道你是谁 我们在交往吗
Does she know who you are? That we're together?
不 完全不知道
No. Absolutely not.
-你确定 -确定
- Are you sure? - Yes.
我很谨慎 我发誓
I was careful. I swear.
你不相信我
So you didn't trust me.
和你越陷越深之前
I had to see it for myself,
我必须亲眼看看
before I got more involved with you.
这样吧
You know what?
我自己回家
I'll find my own way home.
艾里克 艾里克
Eric. Eric!
我们从没真正聊过"他"
You know, we never really talked about him.
谁 朱利安吗 我们聊过
Who? Julian? Yeah, we did.
-我说了 -你说什么都没发生
- I said-- -You said nothing happened,
但感情是存在过的
but the feelings were real.
发生了这种事所以我们忽略了
And we just pushed right past them because this happened.
如果你没怀孕我们还会在一起吗
Would we still be together if you hadn't got pregnant?
我希望会
I hope so.
你有没有希望我是他
Do you wish that I was him?
当然没有
Of course not.
那关于他是怎么回事
Then what was it about him?
由于我哥哥的情况
I grew up with double the expectations on me
我从小就背负着双重期望
because of my brother.
我以为我会和朱利安这样的人在一起
And Julian was the kind of guy that I thought I should be with.
稳定 富有
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表