剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
I still have some of the money that Angelo left me.
-虽然不到十万 -不行
- It's not quite a hundred grand - No,
不行 我不能要你的钱
no, no. I'm not taking your money.
-这是我的事 -是我们的事
- This is my problem. - This is our problem.
我说了 这件事我们要一起面对
I told you, I'm in this with you.
我把威尔当亲儿子 而且我也爱你
Will is like a son to me, and I love you.
不管要做什么我都不会让你入狱
I will do whatever it takes to keep you out of jail.
拜托了 就收下我的钱吧
Please, take the money.
我会还你的
I'll pay you back.
这个我不担心
I'm not worried about that.
我担心的是剩下的钱去哪筹
I'm worried about coming up with the rest.
-我有认识的人 -什么人
- I know some people. - What kind of "People"?
欠我人情的人
Someone who owes me a favor.
-我找朋友帮忙 找到他 -艾瑞克
- I'll make some calls, track him down. - Eric!
以后再谈这事
We'll talk about it later.
你最好赶紧去派对 好歹露个脸
You should get to the shower, make an appearance.
有消息了给我短♥信♥
Text me if you hear anything.
终于见到主角了
我一直想找你聊几句
我很想把你的礼物送还给你
我托了点关系
给咱们俩报上了堪萨斯分校的日托班
这样我们都可以把孩子带去上班
而且想什么时候见都可以
我要和托比搬去伦敦住了
I'm moving to London with Toby.
就是说
我要辞职了
I'm quitting.
我纠结了很久
I've been wrestling with this for weeks.
我爱这个聋哑项目
I love the deaf program,
能和你共事 正是我梦寐以求的工作
and working with you, it's my dream job.
但全面考虑之后
But at the end of the day,
我必须做出对孩子最好的选择
I have to do what's best for the baby,
就是搬去英国
and that means moving to England.
很抱歉 希望你不会因此讨厌我
I'm sorry. I hope you don't hate me.
当然不会
不用担心工作
我们会想办法
来抱一下
我会想你的
谢谢
Thank you.
-你要搬去伦敦 -是的
- You're moving to London? - Yeah.
-为什么不告诉我 -托比想亲口告诉你
- Why didn't you tell me? - Toby wanted to,
他只是没找到合适的时机
he just couldn't find the right moment.
蛋糕来了
Cake is served.
玩得开心
Enjoy.
到外面来 现在
Outside. Now.
你知道托比和莉莉准备搬去伦敦吗
Did you know that Toby and Lily are moving to London?
我的天
Oh, my god.
是不是所有的事情我都是家里最后一个知道的
Am I the last person in this family to know everything?
我两天前才知道的
I only found out two days ago.
托比告诉我什么都不要说
Toby asked me not to say anything
他想亲自告诉你
'cause he wanted to tell you himself.
那他真是错失良机了
Yeah, well, looks like he missed the boat.
真的很抱歉 来吧 你可以问任何事
I'm sorry. Go ahead, ask me anything.
我会把知道的都告诉你
I'll tell you whatever I know.
那好
Okay.
艾瑞克 你相信他吗
Eric. Do you trust him?
艾瑞克是个好人
Eric is a good guy.
他带走威尔是因为他的处境很危险
He only took Will because he was in a really dangerous situation.
等下 他带走了威尔 非法带走吗
I'm sorry. Um, he-- he took Will? Like illegally?
赫帕曾是个瘾君子 艾瑞克必须带他离开
Hope was a drug addict. Eric had to get him out of there.
所以艾瑞克是个绑匪
So Eric is the kidnapper?
理论上是的
Technically, yeah, I guess.
我知道听起来很糟糕
I know this looks bad,
他也曾经是个混混
and he used to be in a gang.
这家伙原来是个"王子"
This guy is turning out to be a real prince.
不 那是很久之前 在他...我改变了想法
No, it was a long time ago, and I got over it when he...
在他什么时候
When he what?
我知道你会很生气
Okay, now I know you're going to be mad.
我已经生气了
I'm already mad.
纳乔企图敲诈我
Nacho tried to blackmail me.
纳乔想要敲诈你吗
Nacho tried to blackmail you?
那是几个月前 艾瑞克彻底解决了
It was months ago, and Eric totally shut it down.
真的很神奇
It was amazing.
你觉得我不该知道这些吗
And you didn't think that I should know about this?
那晚刚好碰上各种事
It was the night of the storm.
坦克的事之后 埃米特正好在这
Emmett was in town after the whole Tank thing,
邦妮奶奶也在 凯思琳当时很难过
Grandma Bonnie was here, Kathryn was really upset.
每个人都有难处
Everyone had a lot going on.
达芙妮 纳乔也影响了我
Daphne, Nacho affects me too!
我有权利知道
I had a right to know!
你说得对 抱歉
You're right. I'm sorry.
大家想知道我们什么时候拆礼物
一点不错 我们这就去拆礼物
Absolutely. Let's go open some presents.
贝
Bay...
我不想贝用这种方式知道
I just hate that Bay found out that way.
她最终会为你们高兴的 给她点时间
She'll be happy for you eventually. Just give her time.
梅洛迪也会这样想吗
You think Melody will feel the same way?
你是对搬家又犹豫了吗
Are you having second thoughts about leaving?
不是搬走 我只是不希望梅洛迪人手不够
Not about moving, I just hate leaving Melody short-handed.
辞职的事时有发生
People quit their jobs. It happens.
可我爱我的工作
Except I love my job.
项目一开始我就要离开
And I'm leaving just as the program is getting started.
我付出很多才走到了今天
I've worked really hard to get where I am.
能从头开始负责一个项目
Helping to build something from the ground up.
我或许再也不会有这样的机会
I may never get an opportunity like this again.
我还没准备好结束自己的职业生涯
I'm just not ready to close the door on my career.
这不是彻底结束 你可以一直
It doesn't have to be closed forever. You could always--
莉莉 凯思琳 真抱歉
Lily, Kathryn, I am so sorry.
没关系 我们只是很想你
Oh, no, it's fine! We just missed you.
-管子还漏水吗 -还好
- How's the leaky pipe? - It's holding.
多谢帮我打掩护 欠你个人情
Thank you for covering for me. I owe you.
-威尔怎么样 -赫帕来电♥话♥了 威尔没事
- How's Will? - Hope called. Will is safe.
艾瑞克正在想办法
And Eric is working on a solution.
一切都会没事的
I think everything's gonna work out.
奶奶送的礼物真是太贴心了
It's so sweet of grandma to send something.
好喜欢呐
Love it! I love it.
好了 来拆下一个
Okay. Well, let's do the next one.
多谢 好重
Thank you. Ooh, heavy.
哦 好复杂
Oh, wow. So elaborate.
是个火车模型 哪位送的
It's a train set! Who's it from?
我抱歉 我之前不知道
I'm so sorry. I didn't know.
我今天才知道孩子有唐氏综合症
I only learned today that the boy has Down Syndrome.
没关系 礼物很棒
Oh, it's okay. It's a great gift.
显然 我早知道的话
Obviously, if I had known--
别这样 他会喜欢的
Oh, no, no. He's gonna love it!
他只是需要稍微多费点时间而已
It just might take him a little longer to master.
我在公园里见过一个这样的孩子
I know this one child at the park,
几乎分辨不出来
you can hardly even tell.
你的孩子可能更不明显
You might have one that's barely noticeable.
我们来拆下一个礼物吧
So, let's open another gift.
没错 好主意
Yeah. That's a great idea. Okay.
这些孩子真是太美好了
These children are the sweetest thing.
总是那么亲热地抱着你
Always hugging you, so affectionate.
没错 为什么会这样
Yes, why is that, I wonder?
真是个有趣的问题
You know, that's a fascinating question.
我不觉得唐氏综合症孩子有什么不同
I don't know that all Down Syndrome children are any one thing.
没错 但对人亲切绝对是
Yes, but affection is clearly a marked trait in DS individuals.
唐氏综合症孩子的一个显著特点
a marked trait in DS individuals.
我知道如今在染色体治疗方面
You know, one thing I do know is that they're doing
有了很大进展
amazing things these days with chromosome therapy.
大体上就是抑制缺陷基因
Basically, they shut down defective genes
让它无法表达
by silencing them, turn them off.
如果五十年后他们能完全修复唐氏综合症
I wouldn't be surprised if 50 years from now,
彻底治好它 我也不足为奇
they fix Down Syndrome altogether. Eradicated it.
太棒了
That's amazing.
谁说他们需要被修复了
Who said they need to be fixed?
我用错词了
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表