剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
What do I mean by S.T.E.M.?
科学 技术 工程 还有...
Science, technology, engineering, and...
数学
Mathematics.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在 如果你们希望STEM
Now, if you want S.T.E.M.
古希腊数学家、哲学家 容许妇女来听课
保持从毕达哥拉斯开始
to continue to be dominated by men,
就一直被男性掌控的情势
as it has since Pythagoras,
那你们就继续你们今晚的所作所为
then by all means, you continue to do what you did tonight.
不过...
But...
若你们希望明年在此房♥间里见到超过五个女生
if you'd like to see more than five girls in this room next year,
那么你们就要改变现状
then you change the conditions.
相互成为盟友
Be each other's allies.
幸好
Fortunately,
我有多备冰淇淋
I bought some backup ice cream.
进来厨房♥ 我们一起分享
Come into the kitchen. We'll partake.
我不会让你退出的
I'm not going to let you quit.
因为事实上 小兄弟
Because here's the thing, pal,
不管你愿不愿意 坚持每天练习
practicing something every day, whether you want to or not,
你就能把每件事做好
is how you get good at anything.
你每天都会遇到困难
You gotta hit the slopes every day.
你不愿意做
And those days that you
却还是做了的那些时光
don't want to do it, but you do it anyway?
才是最宝贵的时光
Those are the days that count the most.
马上去
Now go!
把那堂课搞定
Rock that lesson.
我们今晚见
I'll see you tonight.
抱歉
Sorry.
孩子上小号♥课前一直缠着我
Kid hounded me to start trumpet lessons.
而且越来越难
And then it got hard.
没错
Yeah.
我非常喜欢你刚才鼓励他的那番话
I really like what you had to say.
你是个好爸爸
You're a good dad.
无底洞深处的鹅卵石
Pebbles down the abyss.
这些是什么
So, what's this?
我搜集了一些古老的明信片
I collected a bunch of vintage post cards,
我想跟你一起给它们涂上虫胶放入桌子
and I thought maybe we could shellac them into the tables.
很棒
That's cool.
其中一些卡片挺令人惊艳的
Some of them are pretty amazing.
就像这张
Like this one.
迈阿密 1956年
Miami, 1956.
"每天想着你
"Thinking of you every day.
每晚盼着你"
Longing for you every night."
纳尔逊一片痴情
Nelson had it bad.
你认为虫胶的
And you think this...
效用持久吗
shellac will hold?
我们可以用亮漆
We could use marine varnish.
它对任何东西都有持久的效用
That'll stand up to anything.
好
Hmm. Okay.
我...我抱歉
I'm-- I'm sorry.
别抱歉
Don't be sorry.
我知道我给了让人混淆的信♥号♥♥
I know I'm giving mixed signals.
我想确定这是你的意愿
I want to make sure you're okay with this.
是的
I am.
因为如果你以后后悔了...
Because, well, if you regret it later...
我不会后悔的
I am not going to regret it.
距离他上完小号♥课回来 我们有一小时
We got about an hour before he's back from trumpet.
要到楼上去吗
Wanna go upstairs?
我现在获得上楼的资格了吗
Oh, I merit going upstairs now?
我上次不想失去势头
I didn't want to lose momentum last time.
现在你比较有信心了吗
But you're feeling a little more confident?
你要到楼上去吗
Mm, you want to go upstairs or not?
要
I do.
-不是那样的 -那她为什么那么说
- It wasn't like that. - Then why is she saying it?
她有男朋友
She has a boyfriend, and she
她想重写历史 使自己好过
wants to rewrite history so she doesn't feel bad.
贝不会那么做
Bay wouldn't do that.
显然发生了使她不能平静的事
Obviously something happened that she's not cool with.
什么 你以为是我逼她的吗
What? Do you think I forced myself on her?
我不知道发生什么事了
I don't know what's going on.
我只知道我的妹妹
All I know is that my sister
非常沮丧地跑出去
just ran out of here looking really upset.
找其他二十个参加派对
Well, talk to the 20 other people
看见她跟我调情的人聊聊
at that party who saw her flirting with me.
我不要找他们谈 我要跟你谈
I don't want to talk to them. I'm talking to you.
我告诉你
And I'm telling you
昨晚我们之间发生的事是两厢情愿的
what happened between us last night was consensual.
-你不相信我吗 -我不知道
- You don't believe me? - I don't know.
你不相信我
You don't believe me.
托比...
Toby...
是我啊
It's me.
她是我的妹妹
She's my sister.
那我知道你站在谁那边了
I see whose side you're gonna be on.
不是选边站的问题
Look, there's no sides.
我不在场 我不知道发生什么事了
I wasn't there. I don't know what happened.
我不敢相信她会这么做
I can't believe she's doing this.
我不敢相信会发生这种事
I cannot believe this is happening.
这对我而言就像恶梦
It's like I'm in a nightmare!
我想如果我们能在科学界打拼出我们的道路
So, I guess if we managed to fight our way into science,
我们有朝一日也能征服元素周期表
we, too, could someday have a welcome mat of the periodic table.
我只是庆幸没有《星际迷航》里的东西
I was just relieved there wasn't anything Star Trek.
浴室里的R2D2皂液器
R2-D2 soap dispenser in the bathroom.
逗我玩吗
Seriously?
不过她挺酷的
She's pretty cool, though.
我一开始以为
Yeah, at first I thought
她只是个为了取乐的厉害家伙
she was just a hard-ass for the fun of it.
我妈想当物理学家
My mom wanted to be a physicist,
但我外公让将的梦想幻灭
but her dad shut it down.
或许这就是她强力逼迫我的原因
Probably why she pushed me so hard.
简直是头母老虎
Total tiger mom.
你不会想知道的
You don't want to know.
我妈也逼迫我
My mom pushed me, too.
别让耳聋成为你的阻碍
The deaf thing? Never let it hold you back.
我刚才不该那样说的
I shouldn't have said what I said back there.
那么说真的很糟糕
That was really crappy.
我知道我看起来得到很多额外帮助
I know it looks like I get a lot of extra help,
-但... -我们能当这件事没发生过吗
- but-- - Can we just pretend it never happened?
-当然可以 -谢谢
- Sure. - Thank you.
明晚我跟乔希一起学习 可以吗
So, is it okay if I work with Josh tomorrow night?
你无需征求我的同意
You don't have to ask my permission.
我想你们可能已经约好了
I thought maybe you two had plans.
可以的话 我需要他一周陪我三晚
I just need him three nights a week, if that's okay.
我相信我们能做出"监护"安排
I'm sure we can work out a custody arrangement.
我要走了
Well, I'd better go.
-教室见 -到时见
- See you in class? - I'll be there.
感谢你愿意过来
Thanks for coming down.
我们说好明天再谈了
I thought we agreed to talk tomorrow.
不是那件事
It's not about that.
今晚闷爆了
Tonight was dumb.
我们是天造地设的一对
We're totally right for each other.
我不要跟你分手
I don't want us to break up.
我也是那样想的
I was thinking the same thing.
好
Good.
贝出事了...
Something happened to Bay, and, um...
我要想想我该怎么做 我们可以聊聊吗
I need to figure out what to do. Can we talk?
当然可以 是什么事
Of course. What is it?
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah, totally.
贝 发生什么事了
Bay, what's going on?
我喝醉了
I was drunk.
然后呢
So what?
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表