剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
我一直短♥信♥他 想跟他视频
I've been texting, I've been facetiming,
一直没理我
no response.
埃米特 你在干什么
Emmett, what are you doing?
如果我没在缓刑期 我就直接去洛杉矶
If I wasn't on probation I would just go to LA,
逼他跟我谈谈
and make him talk to me.
那我为你去呢
What if I went for you?
去洛杉矶
To LA?
我取消劳德特的机票后
I still have a credit
仍旧有些里程没用
from the flight that I canceled to Gallaudet.
达芙妮 我不知道
Daphne, I don't know.
你为我做了那么多
After everything you've done for me,
拜托也让我做点什么
please, let me do this for you.
除非你更需要我在你身边
Unless you need me here.
就两天我会没事的
I'll be fine for two days,
如果你能让埃米特跟我谈谈的话
and I'll be a lot better
我会更好的
if you can just get Emmett to talk to me.
那我就去洛杉矶
Then I'm going to LA.
谢谢
Thank you.
坦克这个混账
Tank.
我确定他一定对发生的事有另一个说法
I'm sure he has a different version of what happened.
亲爱的 别这样
Honey, please, there's more to the story
还有很多事情你应该听听 先坐下
that you should hear. Just sit down.
我想从他嘴里听到
I want to hear it from him.
约翰 求你别这样
John, no. Please.
我要他直视着我的眼睛...
I want him to look me in the eye--
我跟贝说了你能好好处理这件事的
I told Bay that you could handle this.
拜托 约翰 别那样
Please, John, don't be that guy.
我只是想跟他谈一谈
I just want to talk to him.
贝需要我们的帮助 不是要你暴跳如雷
Bay needs our help, not for you to fly off the handle.
他还住托比那吗
Is he still at Toby's?
我不知道
I... don't know.
-我会知道的 -约翰
- I'll find out. - John...
约翰
John?
你在这
Hey, you're here.
你今天已经结束练习了吗
You're done with practice already?
我没去 我去做调查询问了
关于那个喝断片
About the girl who blacked out
被占便宜的姑娘吗
and got taken advantage of?
那个女孩是贝
贝
Bay?
我不敢相信这事就发生在这个宿舍楼里
大家喝酒喝得跟个白♥痴♥一样
我也喝得跟个白♥痴♥一样
没人分心照看她
那时候你知道她有麻烦了吗
Did you know she was in trouble?
不知道 我...
我以为她玩得很开心
那你怎么知道
So how did you know
应该照看她
you were supposed to look out for her?
贝是成年人了
Bay is an adult.
那又怎么样
那就是说对此事我表示很遗憾
Meaning, I feel awful for her,
但是...
but...
她不应该喝到断片
she shouldn't have drunk so much that she blacked out.
那就是她的错了
不是 我是说她不应该
No, I'm saying she shouldn't have
让自己处在那种状态
put herself in that situation.
你是女孩子啊 你怎么能这么说
就因为我是女孩
Because I'm a girl.
我才知道我们要放聪明点
I know we have to be smart.
我们不能放松警惕
We can't let our guard down.
这情况是很糟糕 但这就是现实
It sucks it's that way for us, but that's how it is.
我以为你是她的朋友
托比不在
Toby's not here.
我找的就是你
I'm looking for you.
你能告诉我为什么我现在不应该痛扁你吗
Can you tell me why I shouldn't kick your ass right now?
那你先听听我的说法吗
Will you listen to my side first?
什么 她引诱你跟她上的床
What, that she somehow led you on?
不是
No.
我们都喝了很多酒
We had been drinking, a lot.
我们没有考虑清楚 我们俩都没有
We weren't thinking clearly, neither one of us.
但你是男人 坦克
But you're the guy, Tank.
你比她高三十厘米 比她重九十斤
You're a foot taller, and you got 100 lbs on her.
我不管你有多醉
I don't care how drunk you are,
在这样的情况下 你就应该有控制力
it falls on you to be in control of the situation.
你觉得我会故意伤害她
Do you think I would hurt her on purpose?
当她不得不吃下事后避孕药
When she had to take the morning-after pill,
是我故意让你觉得
and you thought that was because of me,
是我和贝睡了
I let you think that, remember?
那你就不用吼她
So you wouldn't yell at her,
即使在那个时候我就知道
even though I knew in that moment
她给我带绿帽子了
she had cheated on me.
我本有权利
That would have been within my right to
让她自作自受
hang her out to dry.
但我没有
I didn't,
因为我那么爱她
'cause I care about her that much.
你现在觉得同样的一个男人
Now you think the same guy
会在她喝醉的时候占她便宜吗
would take advantage of her when she's drunk?
等一下 你说当时你也醉了
Wait a second, you said you were drunk too.
我绝对不会做过分的事
I would never cross that line.
肯尼什先生
Look, Mr. Kennish,
不是你想的那样
it's not what you're imagining.
我发誓
I swear...
我以为她同意了
I thought I had a green light.
这家伙想杀他妻子
The guy tries to kill his wife,
但他们最后还能走到一起
but even they got back together in the end.
所以...这部电影好像不太适合分手后看
不是 这部电影非常棒
No, it's a perfect film.
我男朋友肯定不会陪我看这个
My boyfriend never would have watched this with me.
他觉得《诺比特》[烂片]是经典 所以
His idea of classic film is Norbit. So...
所以我们才能大下午的
在这看电影啊
是啊 还说这是在"学习"
Yeah, and still call it studying.
有时真不敢相信我来了这所学校
我从未想过
我可以远离家人朋友
我也没想过我会离开印第安纳
It's how I felt about Indiana.
也许我们不该再留恋过去
我们该认清我们的未来在这里
其实我也是这么想的
I've actually been thinking the same thing.
可能是隔壁那家伙
他只有用完了洗发水时才记得我的名字
我们得谈谈
我们不用谈那事 我只是想
We don't have to talk about it. I just wanted to--
他们知道了
They know.
谁
Who?
所有人 他们都知道是我
Everyone. They know it was me.
什么 怎么知道的
What? How?
学校的新闻网站上有一篇文章
There's this article on the campus news site.
报道上写了你的名字吗
The newspaper printed your name?
没有 我在文章里是"X女生"
No, I'm just "Girl x" in the article,
但下面的评论...
but in the comments...
是一个叫贝·肯尼什的城里妞
还记得《滚石》和弗吉尼亚大学吗 可能根本没事发生
《滚石》杂♥志♥曾对弗吉尼亚大学校园轮♥奸♥案报道失实
听说她犯过罪
是足球运动员吗 肯定是他干的
可怜的家伙 上错了姑娘
也许他们没说错
Maybe they're right about me.
别看了
Stop looking at this.
不是说你关掉电脑
Just because you turn off the computer
这事就不是真的了
doesn't make it not true.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我背叛了一个男朋友 也可能是两个
I cheated on one boyfriend, probably two.
绿茶婊不就是这样的吗
I mean, isn't that what a slut does?
贝 这些网民都是神经病
Bay, these are crazy internet people.
他们又不了解你
They don't know you.
只是这么说的人太多了
There's just so many of them.
一直纠结这个也于事无补
Obsessing about this is not gonna help.
你需要摒弃这些谎言
You need to shut out the lies
坚持你所知道的事实
and hold on to what you know to be the truth.
这真是个噩梦
This is a nightmare.
你看看
Look at this.
这些就是贝现在看到的东西
This is what Bay is reading about herself,
她本来就已经够难受了
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表