剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
She's a convicted felon.
你要冒这个险吗 我想不会吧
You want to risk it? I don't think so.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
一万块
$10,000.
你疯了吧
Are you crazy?
这是为了我女儿
This is for my daughter,
还有我和我的宝贝女儿都需要报酬
and me and my baby girl need to get paid.
我和你说了我妹妹帮我们俩顶了罪
I told you, my sister took the hit for both of us.
我们扯平了 你走吧
We're even. Walk away.
我要么带着钱走
I'm either leaving here with my money
要么我去向警♥察♥告发你和你妹妹
or I'm leaving here to turn you and your sister in.
由你决定
It's your call.
妈妈
Mom?
我能和你说几句吗
Can I talk to you?
当然
Sure.
我应该先打电♥话♥通知你
Look, I should have called and let you know
我要带个朋友过来 对不起
I was bringing a friend. I'm sorry.
没事 我很高兴见到
Oh, no, it's fine. I'm happy to meet people
你所在乎的人
that you-- that you care about.
-你喜欢她吗 -喜欢 真的
- Do you like her? - I do. I really do.
让家人见见露西尔
The family meeting Lucille was one of the reasons
是我们来这里的原因之一
that we're here.
真的吗
Really?
真的吗
Really?
其实 有件事我一直想和你说
Actually, I've been meaning to talk to you about something.
这才是我此行的真正目
This is the real reason I made the trip.
我很高兴你来了
And I'm glad you did.
并且我想你知道 无论有什么事
And I want you to know that no matter what it is,
我 我都会支持你的
I am-- I'm supportive.
我被确诊患上了阿兹海默症
I've been diagnosed with Alzheimer's.
什么
What?
我患上了痴呆症
I have dementia.
虽然是初级阶段 但我的确患了这种病
Early stages, but I've got dementia.
不可能
No, you don't.
你的思维还是这么敏捷 你刚学了手语
You're sharp as a tack. You just learned sign language
而且还记得十年前的食谱
and you remember recipes from decades ago.
知道吗 有时我只是
It-- you know, sometimes I just--
我连叉子这么简单的词都记不住
I can't remember a word as simple as "Fork,"
而且我会忘记很多原本一直都在用的办法
and I'm forgetting how to do things I have done all my life.
我也会忘事
I forget things, too.
你来了这么久一直都很好
You've been fine since you've been here.
不是每天都会这样的
It doesn't happen every day.
反反复复
It comes, goes.
我验了血 做了神经检查
I've had blood tests and neurological tests,
他们几乎排除了其他一切可能
and they pretty much ruled out everything else.
不
No.
肯定出错了
It's a mistake.
亲爱的
Honey...
不
No.
不可能
No.
是真的
Yes, it is.
只是树而已
It's just the tree.
但我们在这里没事的
But we're okay out here.
我要上楼检查一下屋顶
I'm gonna go upstairs and check on the roof.
-好 -好的
- Okay. - All right.
我们要怎么办
What are we gonna do?
让我 让我想想
Just-- just give me a minute.
不敢相信我们又再次
I can't believe we're being sucked
卷入这件破事里
into this mess all over again.
这件事永远也不会结束的
It's never gonna end.
会的 这件事到此为止了
Yes, it is, and it ends now.
我会把钱付给他
I'm gonna pay this guy off.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我们还有得选吗
Well, what choice do we really have?
如果纳乔去报♥警♥ 警♥察♥就会重新调查案件
If Nacho goes to the cops and they reopen the case,
你会被赶出校门
you're gonna get kicked out of school.
也许还要坐牢
You might even go to prison.
贝也会惹上大♥麻♥烦
And Bay will be in big trouble, too.
我们现在处于水深火热中 无力还击
We're in the middle of a storm with no power.
你要怎么付钱给他
How are you going to pay him?
警告你
Warning,
如果你把那张自♥拍♥照发到社交媒体上
if you're posting that selfie to social media,
报复行动会迅速且残忍♥
retaliation will be swift and brutal.
我在写信给我在南加州大学的导师
我要退学
什么 为什么
What? Why?
我想待在你身边 我不会再离你而去
不 我不准你这么做
No, I won't allow it.
我查过了 我可以先退学
等我们在一起了 我下学期再继续读
一开始我就不该离你而去
埃米特
Emmett.
我已经决定好了 我要这么做
我们需要谈谈那件事
We need to talk about what happened.
我和你说了我不想谈那件事
如果你要以发生在我身上的事为基础
If you are going to make a big life decision
来做出重要的人生决定
based off of what happened to me,
那你就得听我说
then you have to listen.
说吧
我大老远来不是为了吓你们一跳
So I didn't come all this way just to drop a bomb on you.
我想你们知道 我不会成为任何人的负担
I want you to know, I'm not going to be a burden to anybody.
别傻了邦妮 你永远不会成为我们的负担
Bonnie, don't be ridiculous. You could never be a burden to us.
很感激你这么说
Well, I appreciate that,
但我想说的是我已经做好安排了
but what I mean is that my affairs are in order.
资产 遗嘱都安排好了
The finances, the will-- it's all set.
妈妈 别这样说 好吗
Mom, please just don't talk like that, please.
没事的 亲爱的 我已经做好准备了
It's okay, honey. I've had time to prepare.
等等 你知道这病有多久了
Wait, how-- how long have you known?
大约一年前确诊的
Well, I was diagnosed about a year ago.
当时你怎么没告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
亲爱的 孩子们的事已经够你操心的了
Honey, you-- you had so much going on with the kids,
接着安吉洛过世了 我也需要时间
and then Angelo died, and I-- I needed time.
妈妈 我想你搬来和我们一起住
Mom, I want you to move in here with us.
我认为这是个好主意
You know what? I think that's a great idea.
我们这有全国最好的医生
We have access here to the best doctors in the country.
可以在病情变化前做出相应的对策
We can get out ahead of this thing.
你们真的太大方了
Oh, that's really generous,
可是我已经有别的计划了
but I have other plans.
我和露西要搬去法国住
Lucy and I are moving to France.
我们打算开一间家庭旅馆
We're gonna open up a B&B.
你是说笑的吧
You're joking, right?
不不 其实这是我一直想做的事
No, no, it's something I've actually always kind of wanted to do.
不是的
No, it's not.
亲爱的 我知道你很难接受
Honey. I know this is hard, honey.
等等 这样做明智吗
And wait, how is that smart?
搬去大洋彼岸
To live across the world,
离开你的医生
away from your doctors?
离开你的家人吗
Away from your family?
凯思琳 我们应该好好谈谈这件事
Kathryn, we should really talk this through.
事情还在准备中
It's a process.
凯思琳 你为什么不听你母亲把话说完呢
Kathryn, why don't you hear your mother out?
你以为自己是谁啊
And who the hell are you, anyway?
我们要飞去斯科茨代尔
We're going to fly to Scottsdale.
美国亚利桑那州中部城市
我们要帮你收拾东西
We're going to pack up your things.
然后帮你你在这里安顿下来
We're going to get you settled right here
这样我就能照顾你
where I can take care of you!
事情就是这样
That's what's gonna happen.
-手♥机♥没信♥号♥♥吗 -没
- No cell service? - No.
我只是很担心威尔
I'm just worried about Will.
他在大商场里 很安全的
He's at a big mall. He's safe.
能帮我个忙吗
Can I ask you a favor?
当然
Sure.
我只是
I just--
事情被我搞乱了 达芙妮刚刚提醒了我
I screwed up. Daphne just reminded me
说我忘了付她第二学期的学费
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表