剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
Now you're totally average, like the rest of us.
这样吧 今晚我带你出去
How 'bout this. I am taking you out tonight.
真的吗
You are?
对啊 你不能再老想着学习了
Yeah. You gotta get your mind off of all this academia.
-我们去哪里 -保密 有惊喜哦
- Where are we going? - Can't tell you. It's a surprise.
-什么样的惊喜 -就是 惊喜咯
- What kind of surprise? - Mm. Like I said, a surprise.
你好
Hola.
你好 最近怎么样
Hola. Cómo estás?
好极了
Muy bien.
-我要... -你能学会的
- Necesito uh... - You'll get there.
我帮你补习 你只落下几节课
I'll help you catch up. You only missed a few classes.
太好了
Perfecto.
单身生活如何
So, how goes the single life?
尽管唬我吧 说简直不能再棒了
Lie to me, tell me that you've never been better.
其实 其实还不赖啊
It's-- it's not so bad.
我一直在用这款找新男孩的应用
I've been using this new boy finder app.
挺有趣的
It's kinda fun.
-这只老虎是什么情况 -不知道
- What's with the tiger? - No idea.
发现除了特拉维斯以外
It's just nice to see there are a lot of guys
还有大把的男生 感觉挺好的
out there who aren't Travis.
确实是啊
Indeed there are.
事实上 有天晚上我亲了一个男的
Oh! In fact, I kissed one of them the other night.
-谁啊 -就是一个陌生男子
- Yay! Who? - It was some rando guy.
我那时候刚开始试着忘记埃米特
I was at scratch trying not to think about Emmett,
紧接着就 我就
and the next thing I know, I just...
我就拽过那个男的猛亲他的脸
I grabbed this poor guy and started attacking his face.
-他长得帅吗 -我都不记得了
-Was he cute? -I don't even remember.
-我比你这还疯 -说来听听
- I can top that. - Try me.
上周末我在一个派对上真的很想特拉维斯
Last weekend I was at a party and I was really missing Travis,
我就亲了那个弹曼陀林的矮个子新生
so I kissed this very short freshman who plays the mandolin.
然后我就开始哭
And then I started to cry.
-好吧那你赢了 -必须的
- Oh. You win. - Yep.
我们在实现梦想
We're living the dream!
好 大家今天过得怎么样
Buenas. Cómo está todo el mundo hoy?
准备好了吗 激动吗
Listos? Emocionados?
好
Bien.
今天我们学习动词变化式
Hoy vamos a conjugar verbos.
开始之前提个小醒
Oh, quick reminder before we get started.
大家查收一下邮件
Everyone check their emails.
本周有一次强制性的性侵研讨会
There's a mandatory sexual assault seminar this weekend.
简直不敢相信他们强迫我们
I can't believe they're forcing us to do
在周六早上八点参加这种愚蠢的研讨会
some stupid seminar at 8:00 a.m. on a Saturday.
是因为那个在聋哑学生宿舍被强♥奸♥的女生
It's 'cause of that girl who got raped in the deaf dorm.
噢 大概是吧
Yeah, probably.
稍等 今天我们有一位新同学加入
Oh, wait, there's a new student with us today.
别理他们 他们不知道你就是
肯尼什小姐
A señorita Kennish?
贝·肯尼什
Bay Kennish?
大家欢迎
Bienvenida.
现在我们开始上课
Empecemos.
动词帮助 帮助别人
El verbo ayudar-- to help.
我帮助
Yo ayudo.
现在他们知道了
你帮助
Tú ayudas.
他们帮助
Ellos ayudan.
你好
你在忙吗
Is this a bad time?
没有 请坐吧
我 我就想来看看你
I um... I just wanted to check in.
关于辞掉我的事吗
你已经知道了
You know about that.
我一晚都在回家长的邮件 现在头疼得很
谢谢
约翰和我都不同意
John and I don't agree.
家长只是想找个出气筒
Parents are just looking to blame someone.
那件事情并不是你的错
What happened is not your fault.
谢谢
遗憾的是有位家长让孩子退学了
因为那件事吗
Because of what happened?
我担心这会引起恐慌效应导致越来越多人退学
不 别这么想
No. Don't think that.
你有试着和家长沟通吗
Have you tried talking with the parents?
我和那位母亲互通了几封邮件
我试着安排电访 但是还没有回应
如果我去跟她谈呢
What if I talked to her?
我可以感同身受 进行一次母亲之间的对话
I could appeal to her, mom to mom.
为你和你的这个项目做辩护
Defend you and the program.
尤其作为一名最应该感到担心的家长
Especially as the parent who should be most concerned.
我不知道
别灰心 这值得一试
Come on. It's worth a shot.
她是正常人还是聋哑人
Is she hearing or deaf?
正常人
太好了 我给她打电♥话♥安排一下
Great. I'll call her and set it up.
有利无害 你说呢
It can't hurt, right?
谢谢你
-你还好吗 -我很好啊
- You okay? - Yeah. I'm fine.
明天课堂上见
I'll see you in class tomorrow.
贝
Bay?
-在这 -我叫达西
- Yeah. - I'm Darcie.
你现在就是来这边了吗
So do you go here now?
-我就是来上课的 -酷
- I'm-- I'm just taking a class. - Cool.
我就想说 我觉得你超赞
I just wanted to say that I think you're awesome.
呃 谢了
Oh-- thank you?
你的所作所为很勇敢
What you did was really brave.
与攻击你的人作斗争
Standing up to your attacker like that.
我就是觉得你肯出来作证
I just think it's really admirable that you testified,
并让那人♥渣♥被逐出学校 实在让人钦佩
and got that creep expelled.
不是那样的
It wasn't like that.
抱歉 我该走了
I'm so sorry. I should go.
我想说 我...为你骄傲
I want to say I... I'm really proud of you
因为你还重修那个化学课
for taking that chemistry class again.
我知道 要直面现实重新振作
I know that, you know, getting back up on that horse,
需要很大勇气的
that takes a lot of guts.
事实上 关于这事
Actually about that...
我的化学成绩拉底了我的绩点
My chemistry grade sunk my GPA a little bit.
我没奖学金了
I lost my academic scholarship.
而且又要交房♥租和学费了
And my housing and tuition are due.
我来解决
I'll take care of that.
真的吗 我可以找我妈妈要的
Are you sure? I could talk to my mom.
不不不 我不希望你为这种事发愁
No, no, no. I don't-- I don't want you worrying about anything.
我希望你能好好学习
I want you focused on school.
谢谢
Thank you.
-我真的很抱歉 -没事
- I'm so sorry. -Hey.
好啦 这没什么的
Come on. Not a problem.
我得回去上课了
Well, I gotta get back to class.
-谢谢你请我吃饭 -乐意之至
- But thanks for lunch. - Hey, my pleasure. Yeah.
-拜拜 -拜
- Bye. - Bye!
-上课如何 -挺好的
- How was the class? - Uh, it was good.
但我在想
But I got to thinking,
生活本来就是最棒的学校
why should I spend all that money on a class
干嘛还花钱上课呢
when there is the school of life?
什么意思
Meaning?
意思是我觉得最棒的西语老师就在眼前
Meaning I have my very own Spanish teacher right here.
你可以教我啊
You could teach me!
直接对话我肯定学的更快
I will learn so much faster through conversation.
这主意不好吗
Is this a bad idea?
我很赞同啊
No, I love it.
但是 真的没出什么事吗
But is everything okay?
没有 只是改主意了
Totally. It's just a change of plans.
莉莉在吗
她又请病假了
谢谢
你见到莉莉了吗
You seen lily?
她今天没来
She's out today.
你没事吧
How are you?
你知道了
You know?
嗯 她告诉我了
Yeah. She told me.
所以我是最后一个知道的
So I'm the last to find out.
走 我们去外面
Come on. Let's go outside.
我在洗手间遇到了她 她好难过
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表