剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
曾经的大联盟职棒选手
Ex-major league ball player,
而他想做的只是跟我聊我的书
and all he wanted to do was talk about my book.
承认吧
Admit it.
你的自尊受到了小小的伤害
Your ego is a little bruised.
对吧
Right?
好了啦
Come on.
他在圈钱
He was fishing for money.
他需要凑集六百万来制♥作♥这部电影
He needs to raise $6 million to make the movie.
他说所有的钱都到位了
He said he had all the money lined up.
对 他在骗你的
Yeah, he was bluffing.
你跟他谈妥后 他问我要一百万
When you took the call, he hit me up for a million,
还问我认不认识其他
and asked if I knew any other
可能感兴趣的退休职棒选手
retired ballplayers who might be interested.
他到底
Does he...
想不想制♥作♥这部电影
even want to make the movie?
如果我能投资 想
If I finance it, yeah.
我懂了
I see.
我很抱歉
Hey, I'm sorry.
我需要静静
I'm gonna get some air.
这太糟糕了 我不能再像这样无准备
That was a disaster. I can't be unprepared like that again.
你为什么搞得好像是我的错
Why are you acting like that was my fault?
我们需要想出一些专用手势
We need to come up with signs
这样你就不用逐字翻译了
so you don't have to fingerspell everything.
有很多专用词
There are a lot of words!
我们就从元素周期表的常见元素开始
We'll start with the common elements of the periodic table.
怎么回事
What's going on?
你没收到我的短♥信♥吗
Didn't you get my text?
我给每个人发短♥信♥了
I texted everyone.
根本就没有短♥信♥这回事
There was no text.
我不懂
I don't understand.
他们把你排除在外
They're meeting without you.
我们没有针对你
Look, it's not personal.
因为抛弃某人从来都不是针对某人
'Cause dumping someone never is.
我们只是需要复习得更快些
We just have to go at a different pace.
我们想没准你在其它组会更好
We think maybe you'd be better off in a different group.
我很抱歉我...
I'm sorry that I was so--
为什么你要道歉
Why are you sorry?
他们才应该道歉
They should be sorry.
怎么 他们就不能多花三分钟
What? They can't take the extra three minutes
让你跟上节奏吗
it would take to let us catch up?
乔希 我来处理
Josh, I got this.
你们是将要成为医生的人 对吧
You guys are training to be doctors, right?
去治疗生病的人
To heal people who are sick?
你们真是人♥渣♥
You guys are douchebags.
-住口 -知道吗
-Stop. -Did you know that?
-彻头彻尾的人♥渣♥ -闭嘴
-Total douchebags. -Stop!
你那是什么意思
What the hell was that?
我在表达我的观点
I was expressing my opinion.
你没有观点
You don't have an opinion.
你是翻译
You're an interpreter.
没有话语权 没有存在感
You don't have a voice. You don't have a presence.
没有观点
You don't have opinions.
我不会干站着任由那些人...
I'm not gonna just stand there and take that from those--
你的任务是翻译我听不到的东西
Your job is to interpret what I can't hear,
不是替我发言 替我思考 替我辩护
not to speak for me, not to think for me, not to defend me,
更不是惹毛我的同学
and not to piss off my classmates.
我做不到
Well, I can't do that.
我没法像个机器人那样站在那儿
I can't just stand there like a robot.
那么你被开除了
Well, then you're fired.
什么
What?
好
Fine.
感觉好点了吗
Feeling better?
好点儿了 我只是觉得我抱有希望很傻
A little. I just feel silly for getting my hopes up.
难说呢
You never know.
你的书仍然可能被拍成电影
A movie version of your book could still happen.
不 那人只是个半吊子的竞争者
No, that guy was the only halfway-legitimate contender.
而且真要拍成电影也好不到哪儿去
Besides, it would have made a bad movie, anyway.
方法得当 也可能拍得很好呢
It would have been a great movie if it were done right.
可你了解好莱坞的套路
But you know Hollywood,
他们会让凯特·哈德森
they'd put Kate Hudson in it
和《办公室》的马屁精吉姆参演 把它毁了
and that smarmy Jim guy from The Office and ruin it.
我喜欢他
I like him.
你该让莉迪娅把它带去百老汇
You should have Lydia take it to Broadway.
他们可能能将之制♥作♥成音乐剧
They could make a musical out of it.
是啊
Yeah, right.
至少当中会有些舞蹈
At least there'd be some dancing in it.
可能会出现由赤膊球童组成的合唱队
There could be like a whole chorus line of shirtless ballboys.
好啊 拜托
Yes, please!
*说吧 你看到了什么*
*Oh, say, what do you see*
*在我看来那些球没犯规*
*Those balls don't look foul to me*
*来吧 男孩们 举起棒球手套*
*Come on, boys, raise those mitts*
*触地 击球*
*Touch those bases, get some hits*
*把球打到我手中 这就是本垒打*
*Put your ball in my glove, it's a home run*
*这就是爱*
*This is love*
你瞧 这就是创作
See? It writes itself.
还没交到朋友 没人会手语
走出校园 去好莱坞看看
你就吃那个吗
Is that all you're eating?
我不太饿
I'm not really hungry.
你得出去转转
好吧
All right.
埃米特怎么样
How's Emmett?
还行
Fine.
贝
Bay?
等你
贝
Bay!
我跟你说话的时候你能否看着我
Do you mind looking at me when I'm talking to you?
对不起 埃米特要做体♥检♥了
I'm sorry. Emmett's going into a screening,
到时他就不能用手♥机♥了
and he's not gonna be able to use his phone.
我不确定不断发信息这种行为能有多健康
I'm not sure how healthy all this constant texting is.
爸爸 我不得不求他独自前往洛杉矶
Dad, I had to beg him to go to L.A. without me,
而他仍可能随时改变主意
and he still could change his mind at any minute.
如果他能挺过这几个星期
If he could make it through a couple weeks,
交到朋友就好了 但在那之前
make some friends, then he'll be okay. But until then...
我得让他相信
I have to make him believe
彼此相距遥远没什么大不了的
that it's not a big deal we're so far away from each other.
好吧 替我们向他问好
Okay. Please tell him we send our best.
明早没课
棒 去看好莱坞标志 我们午餐时视频聊天
如果他们又把你电♥话♥拿走了怎么办
只有今天而已 行得通的 去吧
你炒了他
You fired him?
那谁来替你翻译
So, who's gonna interpret for you?
没人
No one.
没别的人选了
There's no one else.
我得自己来
I just have to do it myself.
我得更善于解读化学词汇的唇语
I need to get better at lip-reading chemistry words.
你能帮我练习吗
Can you help me practice?
当然
Sure.
我标记了需要熟记的一些词汇
I highlighted a bunch of words that I need to recognize.
跳着读就好
Just read them and jump around.
好
Okay.
-系数 -系数
- Coefficient. - Coefficient.
-多原子分子 -多原子分子
- Polyatomic. - Polyatomic.
挑个难的 别刻意读得太清楚
Pick a hard one and don't over enunciate,
因为她不会
'cause she won't.
卤烃
Halogenated.
卤烃
Halogenated.
你需要多久
How long do you need it?
卤烃
是种不饱和碳氢化合物
It's a type of unsaturated hydrocarbon.
再试试
Try again.
焓
Enthalpies.
你好像是在说
It looks like you're saying,
"寒" 可我知道不对
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表