剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
I really, really appreciate this.
我会继续犯错
I'm gonna keep making...
不只是手语上的
and not just with sign language,
还会说一些听力正常的人会说的蠢话
but with saying really stupid hearing person stuff.
没关系
It's all right.
我会更耐心
And I will be more patient.
我保证
I promise.
耐心
Patient?
-梅洛迪怎么样 -挺好的 好多了
- How's Melody? - Good. Better.
原来有个资助者下个学期退出了
Turns out that a donor dropped out for next semester.
所以我捐了一笔钱
So I made a donation.
-什么 -抱歉
- What? - Oh, I'm sorry.
我应该问你的 但我想你肯定会同意的
I should've asked you but I figured you'd be on board.
把钱花在真正需要的地方感觉真是好极了
It just feels so good putting money where it's really needed.
-多少 -五万美金
- How much? - $50,000.
我们每年给男管家的钱是这个数的三分之一
It's a third of what we ended up giving butler,
我们每年捐给慈善机构的也是这么多
and that's what we usually donate to charity every year.
所以我想把它们加在一起就差不多了
So I just figured out, you know, put them together.
你给了梅洛迪五万美金
You give Melody $50,000?
为了失聪项目
For the deaf programme,
为了达芙妮的教育
for Daphne's education.
宝贝 我以为你会同意的
Honey, I thought you'd be on board.
是是 好
Yeah,yeah. Ok.
宝贝 我们出得起的
Honey, we have it.
能拥有我们现有一切的一个原因
And part of being blessed with all that we have
就是能与他人分享 不是吗
is being able to share with others, right?
你太多虑了
You worry too much.
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表