剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
天呐 吉米
Whoo, Jimmy.
看来你又中奖了
Looks like you hit the jackpot.
好吧 又一只死老鼠 都快烂透了
All right, we got another dead rat, and this one's ripe.
这次谁来收拾
Who's gonna do the honors?
谁有团队精神
Who's a team player?
来吧 早收拾早好
Come on. It's not getting any fresher.
她没有义务这么做
She's not supposed to do that.
你说什么
What'd you say?
我们没有义务收拾动物尸体
We're not supposed to touch dead animals.
你应该给动物管理局打电♥话♥
You're supposed to call animal control.
谁说的
Says who?
郡法是这样规定的
There's a lawsuit against the county about it.
但是如果你不在意的话
I mean, if you don't care about that...
好吧 谁给我个夹子 我来
All right. Somebody give me some tongs. I'll do it.
谢谢
Thank you.
没什么
It's no big deal.
好的
Okay.
轻点
Gentle.
转个弯
Just around the corner.
就在那 很棒
Right over here. This is perfect.
好了
There you go.
我错过了什么
Ah. Did I miss something?
我买♥♥了架钢琴
I bought a piano.
抱歉我手♥机♥坏了 现在能视频聊天吗
待会儿吧 马上要做体♥检♥了
别生气嘛 我也没办法啊
没生气 只是有点失望 真希望你也来了
要走了 爱你哦
那镧系元素呢
Uh, what about lanthanides?
-这样吗 -对
- That? - Yeah.
好的
Okay.
关于昨天
About yesterday...
也许我们是做的不太好
Maybe we could have handled it better.
我们希望你能重新加入学习小组
We'd like to have you back in the group.
你是说希望我和我的超前笔记吧
You mean me and my advanced notes.
有的话当然好
They'd be helpful.
我们是互相帮助嘛
We'd be helping each other out.
答应吧
他们因为我失聪想要占便宜
没有笔记他们能过关
但没有他们你就不行了
忍♥耐吧
我需要你们说慢点清晰点
I need you to slow down and speak clearly,
这样我就能跟上讨论了
so that I can follow the discussion.
如果说的太快我或者乔希会提出来的
Either I or Josh will let you know when you're going too fast.
同意
Agreed.
我们今晚7点见面
We're meeting at 7:00 tonight,
在化学教室
the chem classroom.
好的
We'll be there.
-干得不错 -谢谢
- Well played. - Thanks.
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表