剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
Oh, for sure.
不管你们现在算什么关系
我只是在确定之前不想重蹈贝的覆辙
你是因为她才和贝分手吗
不是 无论如何我们都会分手
贝怎么样 你和她谈过了吗
是的 我总能看见她
她很好 学习西班牙语 出去玩
我们会到的
We'll be there.
很好 我很高兴
我们能去了 我做到了
We're in. I did it.
一大批经纪人的助理
Okay, so a bunch of agents' assistants
都会去这个每月一次的独家狂欢派对
all go to this crazy, exclusive happy hour once a month,
我刚刚为我们争取到了明天的名额
and I just got us on the list for tomorrow.
还有
And get this.
拉斯金德的助理也会来 高兴吧
Raskind's assistant will be there. I know!
谁
兰迪·拉斯金德
城里代理最负盛名导演们的经纪人
而且他很喜欢开创一番事业
见他一面会改变我的一生
哇 太棒了
只要不是在明天 因为明天我们在
圣地亚哥有场比赛
这个派对只是午后喝点东西
Oh, the party is an afternoon drinks type thing.
太好了 我们可以呆几分钟
能行的
还要来点乳蛋饼 木梨 藜麦吗
Uh, may I offer anyone seconds of quiche, quince, or quinoa?
我真谢谢你没幸灾乐祸
I really appreciate you not gloating.
我吗
Who me?
所以这就是共进晚餐要做的吗
So this is what dinners together would be like, huh?
联合起来对付我
Everybody ganging up on me.
不 我站在你这边 艾瑞克队
No, I'm on your side. Team Eric.
真的吗 如果我说我看中了一个超棒的公♥寓♥
Really? So, what if I told you I saw a killer apartment
想让你和你妈妈看看呢
for you and your mom to take a look at?
我会说 把地址发给我
I'd say text me the address.
-各位 -我们只管选地方
- Guys-- - We'll just pick the place.
只要给她买♥♥个洗衣机和烘干机 她就会满意
As long as you buy her a washer and dryer, she'll be happy.
这周有空吗
Hey, you got some time this week?
-有一大堆地方要看 -当然
- I got a bunch of places to look at. - Absolutely.
-很好 -各位
- Okay. - Guys!
我们说过要给我点时间想想
We discussed me taking time to think about it.
我很抱歉宝贝 我不是故意的
Yeah, look, I'm sorry, babe. I didn't mean...
妈妈 我们只是在开玩笑
Mom, we were just kidding around.
我知道 很抱歉 我只是有点头痛
Yeah, I know. I'm sorry. I just have a headache.
我得走了 我要去接威尔回来
Well, I should go anyway. I gotta pick up Will from his playdate.
多谢款待 达芙妮
Thanks for dinner, Daphne.
随时
Oh, any time.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
再见
Bye.
你们吵架了吗
怎么了
她叫赫帕·帕克斯顿
Her name is Hope Paxton.
现在你能理解我为什么不能和他同居了
Now, you know why I can't just move in with him.
老妈 你也曾经吸过毒
Mom, you were an addict once,
但是你改过自新了
and you turned your life around.
她可能也是
She could have too.
我知道 所以我必须知道真♥相♥
I know. That's what I have to find out.
你打算怎么做
How are you gonna do that?
我订了去亚特兰大的票 明天就出发
I booked a ticket to Atlanta. I leave tomorrow.
真的吗
Seriously?
我查到了她工作的汽车维修店
Well, I found the auto shop where she works.
我可以告诉大家我去俄亥俄州看望亲戚
I figured I could tell everyone I was visiting our cousins in Ohio.
我和你一起去
I'm coming with you.
这不是个好主意
That's not a good idea.
我不是小孩子了 你不能独自去
I'm not a kid anymore, and you're not doing this alone.
就这样
End of story.
好吧
All right.
她要是改过自新了呢
I mean, what if she's changed,
万一现在她只是一个
And now, she's just a mom
哀痛被偷走孩子的母亲
mourning her kid who was stolen from her?
那时我该怎么办
I mean, what do I do then?
我要和他分手 告发他吗
Do I break up with him? Do I turn him in?
一时专一事
Hey, one thing at a time.
我们先找到她再说
We have to find her first.
对
Right.
好
Right.
我们这里有各种需要特殊帮助的孩子
We've got all kinds of special needs kids here.
「椎管闭合不全,一种常见的先天畸形」
这里有脊柱裂
Kids with Spina Bifida.
「携带有遗传因子DNA的第七对染色体出现缺失导致的先天性缺陷
母亲在妊娠期间酗酒对胎儿所造成的永久出生缺陷」
威廉斯综合征 胎儿酒精综合征
Kids with Williams Syndrome, Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.
当然还有唐氏综合症的患儿
And, of course, our Down Syndrome kids.
在这里我们有生活化的桌子
Over here, we have our lifestyle table
教孩子们学习穿衣和刷牙等等
for kids to learn skills like dressing and tooth-brushing,
我们为需要一直手握东西敏感的孩子
Our fidget table for sensory kids
准备了烦躁控制桌
who need to always be holding something,
以及为需要独处的孩子准备的安静区
And our quiet area for kids who need some time to themselves.
这些袜子是什么意思
Um, what's with the socks?
那是为了纪念世界唐氏综合症日
Oh, that's in honor of world Down Syndrome Day.
这让我们开始意识到
It's to bring awareness
并且接纳唐氏综合征患者
and acceptance to people with Down Syndrome.
类似于认可事物的不同之处
Sort of a nod to the idea that different is okay.
不必人人都一样
We don't have to be all the same.
-你叫什么名字 -索菲亚
- What's your name? - Sophia.
你好索菲亚 我是托比
Hi, Sophia. I'm Toby.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
也很高兴见到你
It's nice to meet you too.
我喜欢你的衬衫
I like your shirt.
我喜欢你的裙子
I like your dress.
过来
Come on.
你们是准父母吗
Are you guys prospective parents?
我不是 我哥哥 可能会是
Oh, um, not me. My brother, uh, might be.
欢迎加入这个家族
Welcome to the club.
谢谢
Thank you.
呃 很难说
Well, um, we'll see.
你此刻肯定还很震惊
I'm sure you're still in shock.
可能还很伤心
Maybe sad too.
是的
Yeah.
起初 看见别的孩子时
In the beginning, it can hurt a little bit to--
滋味并不好受
to see other kids.
也会度过一段艰难的时日
And there's definitely some tough times, too.
这是毫无疑问的
No doubt about that.
但我向你保证
But I can promise you
这将是你人生中最充实的经历
it'll be the single most enriching experience of your life.
谢谢
Thank you.
约翰·肯尼什
2010年最有价值的商业会员
我...刚跟我们的新会计聊了下
I, uh, just spoke to our new accountant.
我不知道他跟你说了什么
Okay. I don't know what he told you,
但这一切都在我掌控中
But I have got this under control.
你为什么没跟我说
Why didn't you talk to me?
我不想你担心
I didn't wanna worry you.
至少我能明白你最近为什么表现反常
At least I understand why you've been behaving like this.
但你为什么不让我知道
But why didn't you let me in on this?
我是说 我写给梅洛迪的项目支票
I mean, the check I wrote to Melody for the program--
凯思琳 我正想方设法去兼顾方方面面
Kathryn, I am trying to find a way to make this all work.
还有你那么感兴趣的音乐剧
And that musical that you're so excited about,
我不想你放弃
I don't want you to have to give that up.
亲爱的 我不是个被宠坏的小女孩
Honey, I am not some spoiled little girl
知道得不到小马就会哭
that's gonna cry when you tell me you're not gonna buy me a pony.
我是你的伴侣
I'm your partner.
我也知道这不仅仅是
And I know that this is a lot bigger
错过音乐剧这个机会这么简单
than just passing up on the musical.
凯思琳
Kathryn...
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
亲爱的 这不怪你 你知道的
Honey, this doesn't reflect on you. You know it.
所以我们才雇了个专业人士
That's why we hired a professional.
我...我坐在这儿
I-- I am sitting here,
想把这些都弄明白
and I am trying to figure it all out.
比如该卖♥♥什么 该怎么筹钱
You know, what to sell. What to finance.
那是我们今天要好好聊的话题
And that's a longer conversation we're gonna need to have.
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表