剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
谢谢你不嫌路途遥远地赶过来
Thank you so much for coming all this way.
就几条街嘛
Oh, it was just a few blocks.
我是不看棒球的人 都被你的歌♥打动了
I am not even a baseball person, but the songs were so moving.
谢谢 托比和我想到也许
Thank you. Toby and I are so excited
能和你合作都很激动
at the prospect of working with you.
和我合作 你需要我提供什么帮助吗
Working with me? Do you need my services?
抱歉 也许是我搞错了
Uh, I'm sorry. Maybe I'm confused.
我在杰克逊市的鉴定处工作
I work for the Jackson County appraisers' office.
真是抱歉
Oh, I apologize.
我把你当成别人了
I thought you were someone else.
但还是很谢谢你能来 谢谢
But thank you so much for coming, thank you.
-表演真的很棒 恭喜 -谢谢
- It was just terrific. Congratulations. - Thank you.
她觉得怎么样
So what did she think?
她很喜欢
She loved it.
-那太好了 -但她不是那个制♥作♥人
- That's great. -but she's not the producer.
-什么 -我的编辑刚来了短♥信♥
- What? - My editor just texted.
显然 那位制♥作♥人觉得不靠谱
Apparently the producer thought it was flimsy
她觉得这做不成音乐剧
and she doesn't see how it could make a musical,
-所以没来 -妈妈
- So she passes. - Mom.
这事简直太傻了
This whole thing was just silly.
我都不知道我在想什么
I don't know what I was thinking.
你的书不傻
Your book is not silly.
而且这就是音乐剧
And this is a musical.
是她错了
She's wrong.
没选你也是莉莉的错
And so is Lily if she doesn't pick you.
不 事实上 连着两次恋爱失败
No, actually, two failed relationships in a row,
我想很明显是我有问题
I think it's pretty clear there is something wrong with me.
不是这样的 我很喜欢莉莉
That's not true. I like Lily.
她只是 有些疑虑 亲爱的
She's just -- she's going through something, honey.
看咱们俩 一对生活的赢家啊
Look at us -- a couple of winners.
没关系的
Eh, it's okay.
知道那句话怎么说的吗
You know what they say?
-不到最后 -绝不服输
-It ain't over... - Till it's over.
就是这句
That is what they say.
特拉维斯 你怎么都没登记
害我得偷偷溜进来自己找
发生了什么事
我正和娜塔莉过马路 再醒来我就在这了
你还好吗
我没事 但你要找到她
我不知道她在哪 他们什么都没告诉我
我去去就来
我不知道发生了什么
伤到哪里了吗
需要做手术吗 医院有没有通知家人
我也不知道 他们什么都没说
你是谁 请问你是
Who are you? Who are you?
我是她的朋友
I'm her friend.
如果你不是家属 你不能待在这
If you're not family, you can't be back here.
你为什么不告诉她发生了什么
Why haven't you told her what's going on?
她非常困惑
She's completely confused.
她是聋人 需要一个手语翻译
She's deaf. She needs an interpreter.
你可以吗
Can you do it?
可以
Yes.
告诉她她可能骨盆骨折
Tell her she has a possible
需要做核磁共振成像
fractured pelvis and she needs a MRI.
你可能骨盆骨折 需要做核磁共振
我的背部很痛
有多痛
从一级到十级 十级代表超级痛
七级
她的背部受伤了 疼痛评分七级
Her back hurts. She's a seven on the pain scale.
告诉她我会给她吃止痛片
Okay. Tell her I'll give her a painkiller.
我不记得那个药叫什么了 盐酸...
盐酸二氢吗♥啡♥酮吗 你对这个过敏
她对盐酸二氢吗♥啡♥酮过敏
She's allergic to dilaudid.
很好
Good to know.
到底怎么回事 为什么没有手语翻译
What's going on? Why isn't there an interpreter here?
-我们在找了 -打扰一下
- We're working on it. - Excuse me.
你必须面对面和我说话
You need to face me, please.
我们和手语翻译的合同
We don't have a contract
不包括周六日
with an interpreter service on the weekends.
那聋哑就人不应该在周末受伤吗
So deaf people shouldn't get hurt on the weekends?
这不是我定的规矩
It's not my policy.
有视讯电♥话♥吗 医院应该安一个的
What about a video phone? You're supposed to have one of those.
我们有 我们在尝试跟踪查询
We do. We're trying to track it down.
所以你就忍♥心
So you just left her
让她完全毫不知情
completely in the dark about what's going on?
我们已经尽力了
We're doing the best that we can.
显然这还不够
Well, obviously it's not good enough.
你们给她吃盐酸二氢吗♥啡♥酮怎么办
I mean, what if you had given her dilaudid?
-这种事不常发生 -这事已经发生了
- Look, this doesn't happen very often. - It's happening now.
这里的医生和护士都不懂手语
There are no doctors or nurses here that know sign language.
好吗
All right?
那你们应该配备
Well, there should be.
你怎么还在这
You're still here.
当然
Of course.
他们没事吧
Are they okay?
我应该告诉你我在写关于你的剧本
我错了 我很抱歉
我还在尝试接受
I'm still trying to process
我和坦克发生的那件事
what happened with Tank.
我知道这对你来说也很难
And I know that's hard on you too,
但我们会克服困难的
but we're going to get through this.
这和坦克根本没关系
我们几个月不联♥系♥了
我们的兴趣已经产生了很大差别
你什么意思
What's happening here?
埃米特 我一路飞到这里
Emmett, I flew all the way out here
就是为了让咱俩和好
to make it work.
但我们不应该要努力尝试才和好
就顺其自然吧
几个月以来
You have been begging me
你一直求我出来 现在我来了
for months to come out here and now I can.
太晚了
你说什么 我们错过和好的机会了
What are you saying? That we've lost our window?
或许吧 我不知道
你只是想把一切过错
You just want to blame Daphne
推给达芙妮而已
for-- for everything.
我真是受够了
And you know what? I'm tired of it.
如果你不想让我搬过来
If you don't want me to move out here,
那你就必须说出来
then you need to say it.
我不想让你搬来这里
我压力太大 你每晚都在这等我
没有工作和朋友
我会找到工作 会交很多朋友
I'll get a job. I'll make friends.
如果你在这 我每晚都要回来陪你
我必须全神贯注在课业上
我在为我今后的人生打算
所以我就是你的绊脚石
And I'm gonna stop you?
或许你可以等毕业后再来
是因为那个女孩叫丝卡的女孩对不对
It's because of that girl, isn't it? It's because of Skye.
和她没有关系
我等着你回到我身边
I waited for you to come back to me
和我聊聊坦克的事
to talk through what had happened with Tank,
我已经给了你空间
and-- and I give you space.
但你却瞒着我就不和我联♥系♥了
And then you just-- you disconnected without telling me.
你已经向前走了
You moved on!
你没来之前 我也不知道自己到底什么感觉
你说过无论如何会来找我的话都不算数了
What happened to "I'll always come find you"?
你给我的誓言和承诺
What happened to every
都已经忘得一干二净了吗
single thing that you have ever said to me?
我会信守我的诺言
你如果心里不这么想
No! No, you can't mean them
就别这么说
and then not mean them.
事情都会变的
我知道你也有感觉 但你不愿面对
我们不一定永远这样
或许再过几年 我们上完学
别说了
No.
不 你听好
No, you get this straight.
你这样对我
You do this now...
我们结束了
It's done.
永远结束了
It's forever.
我想你得重做我们分手这段的时间轴了
I guess you're going to have to redo the end of our timeline.
其实我有点嫉妒你
You know, I'm actually kind of jealous of you.
你知道自己想要的并为止努力
You know what you want to do and you're doing it,
而且你做出了很棒的成绩
and you're really good at it.
我化学课挂了
I failed my chemistry class.
不及格 当掉了吗
Like, failed failed?
严格来说 我考了个D
Well, technically, I got a "D,"
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表