剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
Howard, Larry's here.
霍华德 莱瑞来了
Hey, Pop.
爸爸
You want a cup of decaf?
要脱因咖啡吗
I have this vanilla coconut creamer I put in.
我在里面加了点香草椰子奶精
It's delicious. I'll make you one.
很好喝的 我给你倒一杯
Thanks, Mom.
谢老妈
You read about this Google glass thing?
你看了谷歌眼镜的消息没
We're gonna all look like cybergs.
我们都要变成生控体了
Cybergs? Aren't those your neighbors down in Florida?
生控体 不是你在佛罗里达的邻居吗
So, to what do we owe this pleasure?
我们为什么要高兴这事
I went to the movies on Eighty sixth,
我去86街看了电影
so I was nearby.
所以就到了附近
Anything good?
有好消息吗
My friends loved your radio thing.
我的朋友们都喜欢你的广播
Everyone was talking about it at Mahjong.
麻将馆里每个人都在谈论
Did Piper enjoy it?
帕波喜欢吗
I never got the full report from you.
我还没听你说完呢
Uh, she had some issues with it.
一开始闹了点矛盾
But, uh, we talked them through...
不过 我们就此谈论了一下
and then we kept talking and at the end of our talk,
我们谈了又谈 最后
we decided that we were gonna get married right away
我们决定马上结婚
while she's still in there, as soon as possible.
越快越好 虽然她还在里面
So…
所以
That's really the full report, since you asked.
既然你们问起 完整篇就是这样的
I think this is the longest you two have ever been silent.
你们俩这是最沉默的一次吧
Why are you rushing this?
这么着急干什么
I want to start my life, Ma.
我想开始新的人生
I want to know that we are committed
我想知道我们都是忠贞的
and that our commitment is taken seriously.
我想认真对待我们的这份忠贞
So take it seriously.
那就认真对待
You need a paper for that?
要写份报告吗
You've known we were getting married, Dad.
我们原本就要结婚的 老爸
This is not new information.
这不是新闻了
The point is that Piper is spending a year in an institution.
问题是 帕波要在那里待上一年
You can't tell what she's gonna be like when she gets out,
谁也说不好她出来后是什么样子
or when she gets out, for that matter.
也不知道她什么时候出来
Things are arbitrary in there.
世事就是这样
You give someone the wrong look on the wrong day...
哪天你没给人好脸色
Why don't you just wait and see how things turn out?
为什么不等等 看看结果如何
Yeah, if you meet someone else in the meantime
如果你想见见别人的话
I don't want to wait and see.
我不想等等看
I don't want to meet anyone else. Okay?
我也不想再见别人
I love her, and I want to spend the rest of my life with her,
我爱她 我想余生都陪着她
in all her ways.
照她的路子
She's had some interesting ways so far.
她的路子确实不错
Girl ways, boy ways, drug ways.
一边玩女的一边玩男的一边玩毒品
Ma.
老妈
I get it.
我知道了
Larry, she's a natural blonde.
莱瑞 她天生是个金发美女
She's exotic for you.
让你觉得有异域风情
But exotic is for pets and vacations.
但异域风情是用来享受和休闲的
It's not for making a life.
不是过生活的
You you think I'm that shallow?
你 你觉得我有这么肤浅吗
I know her.
我了解她
She's exciting.
她叫人兴奋
I'll give you that,
这个我懂
but does she share your values?
可她跟你价值观一样吗
Will she be a good mother?
她会是个好母亲吗
Does she make you feel good about yourself?
她让你自信倍增吗
I think so.
我觉得会
What, you can't remember?
什么 你不记得了
Yes, she does. Of course she does.
她会的 她当然会
Look, we– we've been together a long time.
我们在一起很长时间了
We're invested.
我们很投入
Are you calculating your opportunity costs,
你是在计算你的机会成本
or are you discussing love here?
还是在讨论爱情
Why don't you just wait until she gets out?
你先等她出来 有什么不可以
See if you're still compatible,
到时看你们是不是还能相处
spend some time.
再等等
Larry, why are you in such a hurry?
莱瑞 你这么着急干什么
It's not like she's going anywhere.
她又不会跑走
What, are you afraid she's gonna meet someone else?
怎么 你还担心她会跟别人约会
Well, if it isn't the invisible woman.
这不是个隐形人吧
One intense talk about the future,
我很想跟你谈谈未来
and you disappear on me.
可你就是不出现在我面前
Not a shocker, but I’d gotten my hopes up.
没什么叫人震惊的 我已经燃起了希望
I'm getting married.
我要结婚了
You've been getting married since before you got here.
你进来之前就要结婚了
This is not news.
这不是新闻了
Say what you really mean.
有什么就直说吧
I pick him. I pick Larry.
我选他 我选莱瑞
Of course you do.
这是当然
I love you, too.
我也爱你
But we both know I don't have the balls
可你我都清楚 我没那个能耐
to free fall through life with you.
可以跟你结出精华
No, you don't.
当然
At least I made a decision, right?
至少我做出决定了
Aren't you proud of me?
你不为我骄傲吗
Piper...
帕波
Fuck you.
得了吧你
Alex
艾丽克斯
Listen. Yes, you have made a decision,
没错 你是做出了决定
so here's what it means going forward.
所以眼下就是这个意思
You may not come running to me again.
你不会再跑到我这来了
Not with your problems,
不会来说你的困苦
not with your love,
你的爱
not with your need or sadness or anger,
你的需求 你的悲伤 你的愤怒
or even your laundry
没到你的洗衣日
when it's not specifically your laundry day.
连要洗的衣服也不会带来了
You may never come to me again.
你不会再来找我了
Ever.
永远不会
Well, what do you know?
你知道什么
Jesus. What what are you doing here?
天哪 你在这干什么
Relax, man. Just here to get my paycheck.
淡定 我就是来拿钱的
Shit. Oh, it's nice to see you, too, buddy.
很高兴见到你啊 哥们
Sorry. I'm just, uh You surprised me.
不好意思 刚刚被你吓到了
Spit it out. Have you seen her?
痛快一点 你看到她了吗
You gave her my note, right?
你把我的纸条给她了吧
I wrote her a letter.
我给她写了一封信
Didn't put my name on it,
上面没署名
but she'll know who it's from.
不过她知道是我写的
She say anything?
她有说什么吗
Who?
谁
Who? My girl, man. Fuck!
谁 我马子啊 靠
Oh, god. I can't keep my brain off of her.
天哪 我满脑子都是她
What do you think you're gonna do about that?
这事你准备怎么办
Man's greatest struggle in life is to find a woman who's sexy but,
人活在世上 最大的挑战就是找个性感女人
like, still could be a mom.
又能当个妈妈
She's that, Benny.
她就是那个人 本尼
I feel like she could be the one.
我觉得她就是那个人
You know, I see myself buyin' sheets with her,
我仿佛看到我跟她一起买床单
taking trips to Mount Rushmore.
一起去拉什莫尔山旅行
That's great.
很好
She's got these lips.
她嘴唇可真厚
Jesus. I had no idea.
天哪 我心好乱
I always dated women with thin lips.
我以前老跟嘴唇薄的人约会
It's a fucking revelation, man.
真他妈叫人意外啊
Isn't something on the record with you guys now?
你们现在没什么事要公开发布吗
I mean, how does that How does that play out?
我是说 那事怎么了结的
I don't know.
我不知道
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表