剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
In a world filled with hate,
"在一个充满恨的世界 "
we must still dare to hope.
我们必须敢于心存希望
In a world filled with despair,
在一个充满绝望的世界
we must still dare to dream."
我们必须敢于怀抱梦想
Words from the late, great Michael Jackson.
以上出自已故的伟大音乐家迈克尔·杰克逊
Chapel will open at eight.
小教堂会在8点开门
Today's order of services is Catholic, Evangelical,
今天的礼拜活动有天主教 福音派
Wiccan, Baptist, other, and Muslim.
威卡教 浸信会 其他 以及穆斯林的
Enjoy your Sunday.
祝大家周日愉快
You didn't eat breakfast.
你没吃早餐
Most important meal of the day.
那可是一天中最重要的一顿
Start your engine right.
能让你的身体充满能量
Thanks, I'll, uh... Thanks.
谢谢 我... 谢谢
Fine. Run on fumes.
好吧 祝你能量满满
I'm doin' the Four Hour Body.
我正进行"四小时身体锻炼"活动
I don't know what that is.
我不知道那是什么东西
Oh, you'll see. You'll see.
你会知道的 你会知道的
Okay. Good luck with that.
好吧 祝你好运
Finally!
终于高潮了
Man, look how buff my left arm looks just from grabbling you.
天啊 我的左手因为插你都变成暗黄色了
Nichols, we got to stop.
尼古拉斯 我们必须到此为止了
We can't. I got to work out the other side,
不能听 我得用另一只手也插一下
otherwise I'll be asymmetrical,
不然的话我的身体就不对称了
like a crab or a tennis pro.
像是个螃蟹或者网球选手
No, no, no, no. I'm engaged.
不不不 我已经订婚了
Yeah, that's right. Oh. Get it while you can.
是啊 说得对 趁现在好好享受吧
No, no, it's not fair to Christopher.
不不 那对克里斯托弗不公平
An and I need to start tightening up.
而且 我必须开始让蜜穴紧致起来
You're making me feel like a cave.
你把我弄得就像个大山洞一样
Baby, it's a cunt. Eh? It stretches.
宝贝 那就是个阴道 有伸缩性的
Yeah, sometimes I feel like
是啊 有时候我觉得
you're trying to climb inside my womb.
你简直想要钻进我的子宫里
What can I say? I've got mommy issues.
我能怎么说呢 我有恋母情结
Well, I don't want to do it anymore.
我不想再这样下去了
This was the last time.
这是最后一次了
All right. Hey, it's cool.
好吧 行 没事
Just at least get me off first, right?
至少先把我弄爽 好吗
That's not very classy.
那可不怎么道德
We're having sex in a fucking chapel.
我们这可是在该死的小教堂里偷欢
Come on. You want to give me blue balls?
快点 你想把我憋出病来吗
Fuck! Shit!
操 该死
I thought you said this service wasn't for another half hour.
你不是说礼拜活动要再过半小时才开始吗
It was. You take too long to come.
本来就是啊 你达到高潮用的时间太长
Jesus. Chaplain,
上帝啊 牧师
the Jews never put the markers back in the box.
那些犹太人用完记号笔从来不放回盒子里去
So write to your congressman.
那你写信给议员抗议啊
What if he's a Jewish?
如果他也是个犹太人呢
There is one art cabinet for everyone, and you have to share.
艺术殿堂只有一个 大家要一起共享
Now, if you please,
好了 现在劳烦大家
we need to get ready for mass.
我们要为弥撒做准备了
Sister, the candles. Yes.
修女 去准备好蜡烛 是
My service is coming up.
我的礼拜活动要开始了
I want to hang up my decoration.
我要把我的装饰物挂起来
Your decoration?
你的装饰物
Yep. Look it. I made it in shop.
是啊 瞧瞧 我在木工场做的
Except for it's not done,
只不过还没有完成
on account that I ran out of glow in the dark paint, but...
因为我没有夜光颜料了 但是...
Doggett, get it out of here.
德盖特 给我拿出去
What? Why? You know why.
什么 为什么 你很清楚原因的
I have explained it to you.
我已经跟你解释过了
It's not iconography. It's a cross.
这又不是肖像画 只是个十字架
Nothing goes on the walls
挂在墙上的东西
that can't be taken down before the next service.
都必须保证能在下一个礼拜活动开始前取下来
It's gonna glow in the dark.
它会在黑夜里发出荧光的
Now, Doggett!
快点 德盖特
You know what? Fine. That shit's fine.
好吧 行 算你狠
It ain't right, and you know it.
这是不对的 你心里清楚得很
Well, this chapel is not just for Christians.
小教堂可不只是为基督教准备的
Yeah, I'm sure if I was a Catholic,
对 我敢说如果我是个天主教徒
it would be much different.
情况一定会大不一样的
That's not true.
你这话说得可不对
Yep. It's very true
不 我说得很对
cause you give that Pope's bitch a run of this place.
你让那个教皇的贱婢负责掌管这地方 '
I like to think of myself as more of the Pope's homey.
我更乐意认为我是教皇的追随者
You know what? You treat everybody here better than me.
你知道吗 你对这里的其他人都比对我好
Even those witch ladies.
甚至是那些老巫婆
Also not true.
你这话说得也不对
No, it is true. You you take them for walks
不 就是这样的 你带着她们散步
As I would take you
我也愿意带你
if your faith required communion with nature.
如果你的信仰需要有和自然有交流的话
I don't wanna walk, okay?
我不想要散步 好吗
I'm gonna hang this damn cross
我一定要把这十字架挂起来
cause it's my religious freedom,
因为这是我的宗教信仰自由 '
and you're violating it!
而你在阻碍我的信仰自由
You could sue. I heard about this tranny in Massachusetts.
你可以告他们 我听说马塞诸塞州有个变性人
State paid for her whole hoo ha.
政府为她的人造阴道买了单
I don't need them to pay for the car.
我不需要他们付我买"车"钱
I just need them to buy the oil.
我只需要他们给我买"油"钱
What exactly is going on with you, anyway?
不过 你到底是怎么个情况
Is it, like, menopause?
就像是 绝经了一样吗
Same idea. Not enough lady juice.
一回事 雌性激素不足
Skin gets loose, tits get saggy.
皮肤变得松弛 乳房变得下垂
Hulk get angry.
人变得愤怒
Oh, God! Do not do that!
天啊 别对我这样
Jesus. I know what you can do.
天啊 我知道你可以怎么做了
You find an old lady lifer,
你找到一个被判无期徒刑的老女人
and you bum her estrogen.
然后讨要她的雌激素
You think the Fed gives a shit about a felon's hot flashes?
你觉得政府会在意一个重刑犯的热潮红吗
None of that gets covered.
那些都不在医保范围内
Nun gets it. I'm on the pill line with her.
修女就有 我曾跟她一起排队领药
Bullshit. It's probably just antidepressants.
狗屁 或许只是抗抑郁药罢了
Oh, really? Ever heard of an S.S.R.I. called gynotab?
是吗 你听说过有那种抗抑郁药叫"阴滑液"吗
What the fuck?! Girl, you pull my hair!
搞毛啊 妹子 你扯着我头发了
You don't fucking talk to me,
你他妈不愿意跟我说话
but you want me to thread your eyebrows?
却想让我用线帮你修眉吗
Nobody else can do them right.
因为别人都弄不好
Besides, we're family. We fight,
再说 我们是家人 我们可以吵架
but we do shit for each other.
但我们要互相帮助
You gonna let me play dominos?
你会让我玩多米诺骨牌吗
You can keep score.
你可以帮忙计分
You got some thread?
你有线吗
Here. Go find Gloria. See if she'll trade with you.
拿着 去找歌洛丽娅 看她愿不愿意跟你换
If not, I'll pull some threads from my jacket.
如果不愿意 我就从夹克衫上抽几根线出来
All right.
好吧
Hey. What are you doing?
嘿 你干什么呢
Trading corn.
换玉米
Inmates aren't authorized to barter.
囚犯之间是不能以物易物的
What the fuck is barter?
他妈的以物易物是什么意思啊
Trade.
就是换东西
Oh, come on. Everybody trades.
得了吧 大家都互相换东西
Hey. You want to get written up?
嘿 你想你的大名被记下来吗
Is that what you want?
你是想这样吗
What do you want from me?
你到底想从我这儿得到什么
What do I want?! Less attitude!
我想要怎么样 就是你态度好一点
You got that?! You're not in charge here!
你明白看吗 你可不是这里的老大
I am. Now give me the corn.
我才是 把玉米给我
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Damn, y'all saw that?
该死的 你们都看见了吗
He fucking took my corn.
他妈的把我玉米抢走了
What you making? A knitting.
你在干什么呢 织毛衣
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表