剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
you gotta get up.
现在就该起床了
Aw, look at your eyes.
瞧瞧你的眼睛
You should put some cold water on them.
你该用冷水敷一敷
Okay. Thanks.
好吧 谢谢
Take a nice shower, get dressed,
好好洗个澡 穿上干净衣服
you'll start to feel normal soon enough.
你很快就会觉得正常并习惯的
You got flipflops? No.
你有拖鞋吗 没有
Oh, honey.
亲爱的
There's wicked fungus in the showers.
浴室里有很多恶心的真菌
You're driving me crazy!
你简直要把我逼疯了
Everyone gets a piece of fruit at breakfast.
每个人早餐都可以得到一块水果
I'm telling you,
我告诉你
it'll all start to feel normal, soon. Really.
你很快就会习惯的 真的
You hungry?
你饿吗
I'm starving. Excuse me.
我饿死了 不好意思
Such pretty hair. Thank you.
头发可真漂亮 谢谢夸赞
When those roots start to show,
等你那些发根重新长出新发
be sure to come and see me, okay?
一定要来找我 好吗
I'll take good care of you.
我会替你好好打理的
But even if you don't come to me,
不过即使你不来找我
don't go to Danita.
也千万别去找丹妮塔
She'll burn the shit out of your scalp. Go.
她会把你的头发都烧焦的 快走
Line's moving.
队伍在移动呢
Wait, Chapman? Are you Chapman?
等下 查普曼 你是查普曼吗
Yes.
是的
Red says she made that special for you.
红妈给你准备了一份特别的早餐
Thanks.
谢谢
Tell her I said thanks.
告诉她我说谢谢了
I don't say nothing.
我什么都不会说的
I'm just working. Next.
我只是做好自己的工作罢了 下一个
Man, I'm telling you,
天 我告诉你们
before my teeth got knocked out,
在我的牙齿被敲掉之前
I had this awesome gap.
我曾有一条性感的牙缝
Now they look like Chiclets, look.
现在看上去跟芝兰口香糖一样 看
You're crazy.
你真是疯了
Your fake teeth are beautiful.
你的假牙很美啊
Bet you never get the food stuck in them.
而且永远不会有食物残渣卡在里面
So, you got the nice fresh breath all the time.
所以你永远都是口气清新的
It's minty. It's beautiful.
充满薄荷味 又很美
It's like God put them in you every day.
每天都像是新生儿般的完美牙齿
A summer breeze coming over here.
犹如一阵夏日清风
What did you do?
你做了什么啊
She insulted the food in front of Red.
她当着红妈的面说食物很难吃
Oh, jeez. I don't think you're gonna be eating for a while.
天啊 我觉得你得有段时间吃不上饭了
Oh! Put it away.
天啊 快盖起来
I'm enjoying menopause very much, thank you.
我好不容易才绝经呢 可不想再看到 谢谢
You gotta figure out how to make things right with Red.
你得想个办法跟红妈处理好关系
And yeah, yeah.
是啊 是啊
You gotta go down to laundry.
你还得去一下洗衣房
Don't forget that.
可别忘了
And check the elastic on all the pants.
然后检查一下裤子上的松紧带
Don't let them get you stretched out garbage.
别让他们给你的是松垮垮的垃圾货
Orientation starts in 10 minutes.
新囚训练10分钟后开始
At least you had a nice shower this morning, right?
至少你今早享受了一次愉快的沐浴体验 对吧
I think I saw you in there?
我好像在里面看见你了
I'm...I...
我 我
I don't...
我不...
I don't know. Excuse me.
我不知道 先失陪了
Don't forget, you gotta bus your tray.
别忘了 你得把餐盘送回去
Where's she going with that tray?
她拿着那餐盘是要去哪儿
Can't take them out of here.
那是不能带出餐厅的
Yeah, she'll figure it out.
她会想办法搞定的
Was she really in the shower this morning?
她今早真去浴室了吗
Maybe this is a bad time to say hi, huh?
或许现在不是打招呼的好时候 对吧
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表