剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
Hi! I know.
我知道
You know?
你知道了吗
Yeah, your article came out today.
没错 你的文章今天出版了
Isn't it great?
是不是很棒
I mean, I wasn't expecting it,
我并没有料到
but I got the call last night.
但我昨晚接到了电话
So, apparently they pulled Randy's story
显然他们把兰迪的稿子给撤了
about, uh, the surge in home breweries in Brooklyn
他稿子写的是"布鲁克林家庭式酿酒厂激增"
because The New Yorker is running one
由于《纽约客》用了一篇
on the surge in home wineries in Brooklyn.
"布鲁克林家庭式酒庄激增"的文章
So they ran mine instead.
所以他们就用了我的稿子
That's great, honey.
那太棒了 亲爱的
I know. Everyone's been so positive.
我知道 大家都对我很肯定
My high school English teacher called my parents.
我的高中英语老师打电话给我爸妈
Your brother, he sent me a picture text of a thumbs up.
你哥哥发了一个表扬的彩信给我
Can you read it to me?
你能读给我听吗
Want me to read it? I am going to read it.
你想听我读吗 我读给你听
One Sentence, Two Prisoners."
"一次判决 两个囚徒" "
That sounds like "Two Girls, One Cup."
那听起来像是"两女一杯"
No, it doesn't. This is one, two, not two, one.
不 才不是 这是一二 不是二一
And no one is shitting in any cup, okay?
而且没人在杯子中拉屎好么
I left that part out. Your secret is safe.
我把那部分删了 你的秘密很安全
Thanks.
谢了
Oh, hold on. Another one.
等等 又来了一封邮件
Let's see what it says. It's from Pete.
是皮特发来的 看看他说了什么
Porn. He just... He sent porn.
黄图 他只是给我发了张黄图
What is that? Is that porn?
那是什么声音 黄片么
Oh, Maria might be in labor.
玛丽亚可能要生了
What?
啥
Could you google symptoms of labor?
你能谷歌一下临产的症状吗
They're running bets.
她们开了一个盘口
If I guess closest to the birth time,
如果我猜的产子时间最接近
I could win a Twix.
就能赢一条特趣
I want to make an educated guess.
所以我要做出科学的推测
Isn't there a doctor in there?
那里就没有个医生吗
There's a nurse.
有个护士
He says that she's gotta wait till her contractions
他说只有当她的宫缩间隔
are less than a minute apart to go to the hospital.
小于一分钟 她才能去医院
That's cutting it pretty close.
他还卡得真是严格啊
All right, here we go.
好了 我找到了
Okay, if her cervix has softened,
如果她的子宫颈变软了
she's definitely in labor.
那一定就要生了
Larry, how am I supposed to tell if her cervix is soft?
莱瑞 我怎么能知道她的子宫颈变软了
Oh, wait. Crowning. Let's look at crowning.
等等 露顶 让我看一下露顶
Oh, Jesus Christ.
我勒个去
Yeah.
猜到了
I'll definitely send that to Pete.
我一定要把那图片发给皮特
Speaking of whom, he is taking me out for a drink tonight.
说到皮特 他今晚要带我出去喝东西
Uh, Polly, too. And some other people. To, uh, celebrate.
还有波丽和其他一些人 一起庆祝一下
Sounds like fun.
听起来很好玩
Who else is going?
还有谁一起去
I don't know.
我不知道
Evite发布了紧急召集的消息 Polly made a last minute Evite so...
波丽在
So you're having a party.
那么说你要开派对咯
Evite的消息就等于是派对 An Evite equals party.
Why didn't you just tell me you were going to a party tonight?
你为什么不直接告诉我今晚要开派对呢
With all of our friends.
还和我们所有的朋友一起
You're not here to tell
你不在我身边告诉我
me I can't wear brown shoes with black pants.
棕色鞋不能配黑裤
It's pretty basic.
这是最基本的常识
I know. Still.
我知道 但是
I am really happy for you.
我真的为你感到高兴
This is a really big thing.
这真的是一件大喜事
And it deserves to be celebrated.
这值得庆祝
Yeah, okay.
是啊 好吧
You're gonna have a great time.
你会玩得很高兴的
And you deserve that.
那是你应得的
And on my end,
而我这头
I have a really strong shot at a Twix bar.
我志在赢得一根特趣棒
It's a great day.
真是个好日子
Of course.
当然
I have to go to work soon.
我马上得去工作了
Can you read me the article?
你能把文章读给我听吗
The rest of the world got to read your story before I did.
全世界的人都比我先看到你的故事
Our story.
是我们的故事
Okay.
好
Okay. Here it goes.
好了 我开始了
It always starts the same way,
"故事的开头总是千篇一律的 "
With a latte and a bacon scone.
我拿着一杯拿铁和一个培根饼
And then I hit the road..."
然后离开"
You gotta walk, honey.
你得继续走 亲爱的
I'ma kill that motherfucker! The nurse?
我要杀了那狗娘养的 那个护士吗
My boyfriend. And the nurse, too.
我男朋友 还有那个护士
Fuck him and his fucking mother.
操他全家
Time? It's the same.
多少时间 一样
He said she cannot come back until they're closer.
他说只有间隔缩小才能去
That maricon wouldn't know labor
只有当我把婴儿生出来并甩他一脸的时候
if that baby popped out and slapped him in the fucking face.
那个大傻逼才会知道她要临产了
Well, it's not him. It's the rules.
不能怪他 这是规矩
Well, he's the face of the rules.
他就像人脸法则
Just keep walking, mami. I'm gonna try.
继续走吧 我得试试
Here.
给你
Had to haggle with las negritas, but I got it.
虽然跟别人吵了一架 但我拿到了
Got what?
拿到什么了
To get Lucy coming out,
生露西的时候
they made me eat a whole pineapple.
她们让我吃了一整个菠萝
But that's pineapple soda.
但这只是菠萝汽水
You know, for my son,
我生儿子的时候
they told me to play with my chichitas.
她们告诉我要刺激奶头
You know, it just gets the hormones going.
据说这能增加荷尔蒙激素
You know, you gotta just twiddle them. You wanna try it?
只需要捏捏奶头 你想试试吗
Come on, less talking. Just breathe.
拜托 少说话 多呼吸
Okay. Come on.
好了 加油
And then there were two.
现在有两个人了
Where is everybody?
大家人呢
They're sick. Pussies.
她们生病了 弱爆了
I don't believe in getting sick.
我不相信会生病
Mind over mucous, huh?
精神力量战胜疾病 对吧
Yeah.
没错
That, and I stockpile from commissary.
我正从小卖部那储备物资呢
I'm on a cough syrup cocktail
我正采用止咳糖浆疗法
that would make Lil Wayne vomit in his dreads.
这疗法连李尔·韦恩都避之不及
New reading material.
新来的阅读材料
I'm assuming you're both fluent in Hindi.
我想你们都会印地语吧
I think there are pictures.
书里应该有图片吧
There's a broken dryer in the laundry room.
洗衣房有个烘干机坏了
Martha or Maddie or some shit.
玛莎或者曼迪 亦或其它狗屁名字
I can't keep track of the nicknames. Just, uh, take care of it.
我记不得绰号了 只要你去修好它
How?
怎么修
Make it not broken.
让它不破就行
Man, I'm never gonna get this shit.
老姐 我永远都学不会归类
The label fell off.
标签掉了
Guide to Bird Watching. Seven hundreds?
"观鸟指南" 归到700号左右吗
Five hundreds. That's science.
500号左右 那是科学类
But it's a hobby, though.
但这也是业余爱好类
A hobby about science.
关于科学的业余爱好
Okay.
好吧
So, you gonna tell me how it went, or what?
你准备告诉我整个流程怎么样吗
How what went?
什么流程如何
Your bat mitzvah, bitch!
我说的是评估会怎么样
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表