剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
you will be considered an accomplice and charged accordingly.
你将被视为同谋 被起诉相关罪名
If your memory is jogged, you all know where my office is.
如果想起了什么 你们都知道我在哪里办公
Yep, they're good.
她们都没拿
Everyone return to camp. Report back here tomorrow.
大家都回去 明天来这里报到
Jesus Christ, that was scary. Did he touch your tit?
老天 我怕死了 他抓了你的乳头吗
Cupped my ass.
摸了屁股
Who do you think took it?
你觉得是谁拿了
Someone's going down for this.
有人得背这个黑锅
Yo, you think your angry friend Janae took it?
你觉得是你那个爆脾气朋友珍娜拿了吗
I wouldn't say that she's my friend.
我不觉得她是我朋友
I say, "Hi," she says, "Shut the fuck up."
我说你好 她回答给老娘闭嘴
I say, "Hey, how's it going?"
我说 怎么样了
She sucks her teeth, maybe calls me bitch
她嘬下牙齿 也许叫我婊子
or "You Taylor Swift ass motherfucker."
或是混帐泰勒·斯威夫特
We're we're on our way.
正在建立友谊中
That's just fucking racist.
这是种族歧视
You look nothing like Taylor Swift.
你根本不像泰勒·斯威夫特
We do not all look alike, despite what they think.
她们觉得白人女人都一样 其实完全不像
Is SHU really that bad?
关禁闭真的那么惨吗
It's just like the Hamptons,
那里和汉普顿一样[富豪度假地]
only fuckin' horrible.
只是很可怕
Okay, yeah. That that was a dumb question.
是我问得太傻了
A lady next door to me in there ate a rat, a live rat,
我在里面时 隔壁的女人吃了只活老鼠
cause it bit her. So she bit it back
因为它咬她 她就咬回去 '
and back and back.
鼠咬来人咬去
Hey. Hey, brain. I wanna ask you something.
聪明妞 我有事求你
Okay.
好的
What is this?
这是什么
A letter to request an appeal.
上诉申请
I need to get out.
我要出去
Cause my girlfriend's getting' out and I got to be with her.
我女朋友要出去了 我要和她在一起 '
Frankly, I can't wait for that screamer to hit the bricks.
说实话 我等不及那个尖声妹子出狱
I'm not so good with words, and you read everything and shit,
我不太会写东西 你读了那么多书
so...you help me out?
愿意帮我一下吗
Sure. Yeah, I'll– I'll– I'll take a look at it.
当然 我会看看的
What?
怎么了
Happy hour. Who's up for margaritas?
酒水打折时间到 谁想喝玛格丽塔
Last time I drank tequila, I woke up in Weehawken.
上次我喝龙舌兰喝醉 醒来时发现自己在威霍肯
Yeah, isn't that where you're from?
你不就是从那里来的吗
Fucking shithole.
鸟不拉屎的地方
C'mon Piper loves tequila.
帕波喜欢喝龙舌兰
I gotta go.
我得走了
What? Afraid I'll tell them the pork chop story?
怎么了 怕我告诉她们猪排的事吗
Yeah, this is fucking weird, okay?
这也太奇怪了吧
I have a pork chop story, too.
我也有猪排故事
You go first.
你先说
They're under the bed.
在床下面
Your books. I don't like clutter.
你的书 我不喜欢乱乱的
Yeah. No. Clutter's the worst.
对 乱乱的不好
You get hit on the head today?
你今天撞了头吗
Okay.
好的
Yo, dump your shit. They doin' a sweep.
收拾干净 临时检查
What did you do?
你做了什么
I don't know. I literally, I do not know. It was a mistake.
我不知道 真的不知道 不小心犯了错
I can't believe Fuck! Fuck!
不敢相信 见鬼 见鬼
Outside. Both of you.
两个人都出来
This is a mandatory random bunk inspection.
现在是强制随机铺位搜查
I need to thoroughly search your cubicle for contraband.
我要彻底搜查隔间检查违禁品
All clear.
没问题
This is a mandatory bunk
现在是强制...
What were you thinking?
你脑子进水了吗
My sweatshirt was outside.
我的外套落在了外面
I don't remember putting it in my pocket.
我不记得把这个放进口袋了
Maybe I am losing my memory.
也许我已经患失忆症了
Jesus.
老天
I'll just tell them the truth. I'll just give it back.
我会跟他们说实话 还回去就好了
You can't do that.
你不能这样做
Why?
为什么
Because here, they don't believe the truth.
在这里 他们不会相信实话
They'll throw you in SHU, and me as an accomplice.
他们会把你关禁闭 把我当成同谋
What should I do? Should I just should I dump it in the yard?
我该怎么做 就直接丢在院子里行吗
Suppose some nutjob like your peeing admirer
让你那乱撒尿的疯子仰慕者找到
were to find it and stab your tall girlfriend in the eye?
拿去捅你高个儿女朋友的眼睛吗
It would come back to you, and you would be an accomplice to murder.
如果追踪到你 你就会变成谋杀的同谋
If you ever want to go home,
如果你还想回家
get that screwdriver back on that wall.
就要把螺丝刀还回去
All clear!
没问题了
Place looks like crap.
布置得够烂的
We're lucky they're lettin' us set up at all after the raid.
突击检查后还能让布置已经够幸运了
Would you get more over on the left side?
能往左边移一些吗
Cause that'll really make it more festive?
这样更有喜庆气氛吗 '
All we need now is a pinata full of rats.
现在需要的是装满老鼠的皮纳塔
You know what, stretch?
知道吗 瘦竹竿
Your ass just got uninvited. Thanks for the help.
你别想来 多谢帮忙
Oh, shit. I just got uninvited to the most depressing party ever.
妈的 居然不让我参加史上最闷的派对
What will I do now to make me not want to kill myself?
我现在要怎么做才能不自杀啊
She's kind of right.
她说的有道理
This is more depressing than a Tori Amos cover band.
这比多莉·艾莫丝的翻唱乐队还闷
Look, when in Rome, use what you got.
想要适应环境 就得利用手中资源
Unless what you got ain't enough to keep your woman. Reflect, yo.
除非你拥有的留不住你的女人 好好反省吧
Chapman's writing my appeal and she's hella smart,
查普曼在帮我写上诉申请 她够聪明
so I'm gonna be out of here soon.
我很快就能出去了
With Mercy. My girl.
和我的女人 梅西一起出去
Wigger, please.
得了吧 假黑鬼
Mercy gonna dump your ass the second she gets out of here.
梅西一出去就会踹了你
She likes new, shiny things,
她喜欢亮晶晶的新欢
and out of here, you are as dull as an old pencil
她在外面 你就像用过的铅笔头
with saggy tits and a fucked up tattoo on its neck.
奶头下垂 脖子上一个烂纹身
Oh, Butchy, face it.
你个男人婆 面对现实吧
I win, you lose. She hates you. She loves me.
我赢了 你输了 她恨你 她爱我
Yeah. And she loved me, too.
是啊 她也爱过我
For two whole years, and then she dropped my butch ass for you,
爱了整整两年 为了你她踹了我这个男人婆
and if you don't think that the way she do,
如果你连她喜新厌旧都看不出来
then you are dumber than you look.
那你就比你看起来更蠢
Which is pretty fuckin' dumb, 'cause you look like
你样子就够蠢了 因为你看起来
your relatives have been fucking each other for generations.
就像是近亲几代繁殖的结果
Yeah. She'll do the same to you.
没错 她也会踹了你
That girl was raised by animals.
那姑娘是被野兽养大的
She don't know how to love.
她不懂爱
Yeah? Well, you're fat.
是吗 你是个肥猪
Oh, you got me.
好伤心哦
Hey, Dandelion. I've been missing on you.
蒲公英 我好想你
Hey. Don't be ignoring me now.
别无视我啊
I do like I do.
我就是喜欢
Don't be mad at me, Dandelion.
别生我的气 蒲公英
I'm sorry.
对不起啦
I ju just don't make me angry, a'ight?
别让我生气好吗
You don't want to see me when I'm angry.
你可不想看到我生气的样子
So, I drink a lotta water!
我喝了太多水又怎样
Oh, my God. Oh, Mr. Healy.
我的天 海利先生
Do you mind if I talk to you for a second?
能跟你说几句吗
Chapman, I don't want to hear about the job thing.
查普曼 如果是工作的事就不用说了
I put you in electric
我让你去车间
because there's toxic mold in the G.E.D. room.
是因为高中文凭辅导室有毒霉菌
The education program has been suspended.
教育课程已经停止了
That's life. Deal with it.
生活就是这样 接受吧
Uh, that's actually, that's not, um,
事实上 这不是
what I… I actually wanted to thank you.
事实上我是想感谢你
Okay.
好的
Great. That's great.
很好 非常好
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表