剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
How they take care of each other.
佩服她们能这样照顾彼此
I'd like to talk about the idea of female prison tropes,
我想聊聊关于女子监狱的理念
if we could.
如果可以的话
It certainly seems that sexual abuse
毫无疑问 性侵害
and rape are very real threats.
和强奸行为确确实实是个威胁
And then, of course,
当然了
there's the consensual sex.
也有两厢情愿的
Did you and Piper make any agreements before she left?
在帕波离开之前 你和她达成过什么协议吗
A agreements?
协 协议
Well, uh, pardon the pun.
我的意思是"共识"
Uh, were any "get out of jail free cards" handed out?
有交出什么"逃避监狱自由牌"吗
Uh, no. I'm—I'm very committed to the relationship.
没有 我 我对这段感情很坚决
How about for her?
她呢
No. Um… no, uh, we never discussed any agreements,
没有 我们没有讨论出什么共识
which was probably naive of us.
也许是我们太天真
You know, it's funny,
还真滑稽
whenever we talked about cheating in an abstract way,
每次我们抽象地谈起背叛的事
I always said I wouldn't care
我都说 我不会在乎
if she had sex with someone else,
她跟别人发生关系的
if it's just sex.
如果只是发生关系
But… but suppose, uh, theoretically,
不过 也许 理论上讲
that someone she loved was in there with her,
要是里面有她爱过的人
someone she had history with,
跟她有过往事的人
someone who could understand her life in there in a way that
那个人在那里 可以理解她的处境
that I'll never be able to,
而我却不能
it would be devastating to think that
这样还真的很难接受
that person could give her something that I can't.
有人能给她我不能给的东西
It would be way worse than just sex.
这可比发生关系糟糕多了
It… it would be… it would be a betrayal.
这 这就可能是 背叛
He knows.
他知道了
It's not phone hours yet, Chapman.
还没到打电话的时间 查普曼
This is an emergency.
紧急情况
Go eat lunch.
去吃午饭吧
You can deal with your emergency in a few minutes,
几分钟后你才能处理你的紧急情况
just like everyone else.
跟其他人一样
Nice radio play.
广播不错
Oh, my God.
天哪
He used a condom.
他戴了避孕套
Do you have it?
你拿到了吗
No. He took it with him.
没有 他带走了
We went over this.
我们说过这种情况了
I know. I couldn't do anything about it.
我知道 我就是一点没办法
Well, you're just going to have to do it again.
那你就得再来一遍
I don't want to.
我不想
Better hope you were good enough for him to want more.
但愿他还想要一次
Oh fuck.
不是吧
I am so, so, so sorry.
真的 真的 真的对不起
I had no idea that he was going to say those things.
我不知道他会说这些事
Is that what you think of me?
你就是这么看我的吗
An inmate from Litchfield Federal Prison is attempting to contact you.
一位利奇菲尔德联邦监狱囚犯希望与您联系
To accept the call, please press one.
接受电话 请按一
So what'd you think?
你觉得怎样
How did you know?
你怎么知道的
Know what, Piper?
知道什么 帕波
I know that you know.
我知道你知道了
I want to hear you say it. Tell me you had sex with her.
我想听你说 跟我说你们发生关系的事吧
Please don't do this.
别这样
Are you still having sex with her?
现在还跟她发生关系吗
Yes.
是的
Your, uh... your counselor called me.
你的 法律顾问给我打电话了
Uh, uh, Freely, Healy.
很直率的海利
Uh, he told me he was concerned about your behavior.
他说他比较担心你的行为
Told me that you had to spend some time
还说你因为同性恋行为
in the SHU for lesbian activity.
被关了一段时间的紧闭
So, was this your revenge? Trying to get me killed?
所以 这就是你的报复吗 你想要我死吗
Wait, wait. So so you're the victim in all of this?
等等 你的意思是你是整个事件的受害者
They're just people, Larry.
她们只是普通人 莱瑞
They're just women who are trying to do their best
她们只是努力做到最好的女人
and you made them sound like, like they were...
而你说得她们好像 好像是
Criminals?
罪犯
Jesus! Who are you?
天哪 这是你吗
I can't believe– You're
真不敢相信 你
you're the one asking me that right now?
现在竟然是你问我这个问题
I you I can't believe it. No.
我 简直不敢相信啊 不对
Actually, actually, actually, of course I can.
实际上 我可以相信
I I I totally can.
完全可以相信
Because because God forbid,
因为老天不容啊
I would get to dictate the conversation, ever.
我就该把那些对话写下来
There hasn't been any conversation to dictate, Larry!
根本就没什么对话好写的 莱瑞
You haven't picked up the phone in over a week!
你都一个多星期不接电话了
Do you have any idea what it has been like in here for me?
你知道我在这里过得是什么日子吗
Do you have any idea how lonely I've been?
你知道我有多孤单吗
Lonely. Lonely, really?
孤单 真的孤单吗
You you you've been lonely, huh?
你 你还孤单过
That's okay, that's interesting because, you know,
没关系 有意思
I just assumed you were okay because you have Alex now.
就假装你过得不错吧 因为你有艾丽克斯了
Do you love her?
你爱她吗
No, that's it's it's... it's difficult.
不 这 这太难了
Do you love her?
你爱她吗
Yes.
爱
She named you, you know.
她说到你了
She's the whole fucking reason you're in there.
全是因为她 你才进监狱的
How does it feel to be in love with the woman
爱上一个毁了我们生活的女人
who ruined our lives?
感觉怎样
You lied to me?
你骗我的
Guess that makes us perfect for each other.
我觉得那样对我们都好
I didn't mean for any of this to happen.
我并不想让这些事发生的
I think I need some time.
我需要点时间
What does that mean?
什么意思
I don't know. I just I need I need I need some time, okay?
我不知道 我就是 需要点时间
I need I need some time a away from you.
需要点时间 离开你
You have to let me fix this.
我得让我处理了这些事
I don't know if you can.
我不知道你行不行
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表