剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
Oh, yeah, you a stubborn bull, a'ight. Okay.
行吧 犟牛 好了
The news that you've been waiting for
"你期盼的消息" "
might be delivered in a few days
"几天内就会到来"
and will likely be positive.
"情况似乎十分乐观"
Gather your loved ones around
"把你心爱的人都叫来"
in case you need extra support for the changes to come."
"以防变化到来时 你需要额外的帮助"
Yo, your appeal.
你的上诉
I don't think that's any of your business.
我觉得这不关你的事
Scuse me.
不好意思了 '
So what's up? You, uh, you really believe in all that stuff?
所以呢 你真相信这些
Sure do.
当然
But dis paper eight months old.
不过这些报纸都是8个月前的了
What?
什么
Okay, here's some advice.
好了 给你点建议
When a girl makes you come the way that I do,
要是有谁像我这样叫你来
you should always act thrilled to see her.
你得表现出很期待见到她
Stop it.
别闹了
Okay. You're not in the mood to banter.
好吧 你没心情闹啊
I withdraw my bant.
那我不闹了
Mm. I asked some of the girls to come
我叫了几个人来
help me plan a memorial for Tricia.
帮我计划崔希娅的追悼会
Nobody showed up. I don't get it.
可没人来 我不明白
I guess I'm the only one who cares if there's a funeral.
估计只有我一个人在乎葬礼的事
Okay, that's not the most self involved thing I've heard you say,
好了 这不是我听到的你最投入自我的事了
but it's definitely up there.
不过事实就是这样
Please, Alex,
拜托 艾丽克斯
will you stop pretending like nothing happened.
别这样假装什么都没发生过
Pipes, you can't force people to mourn the way you want them to
帕波 你不能因为想让自己好受一些
just because it'll make you feel better.
就强迫别人照你的意思去哀悼
That's not what I'm doing.
我不是这个意思
Really?
是吗
No!
当然
Cause I think we both know that dealing with emotional chaos
因为我觉得应对烦躁的情绪 '
is not one of your strong suits.
不是你的专长
Which is why we're not having an affair,
所以我们都没有外遇
we're just being human.
我们只是普通人
And why you're planning a memorial for a girl
也就是为什么你要给一个几乎不认识的女孩
that you barely knew.
计划追悼会
We talked. I did know her.
我们说过了 我不认识她
Did you know her better than you knew my mom?
你对她的了解比对我妈妈要多吗
That's not fair.
这不公平
None of it was fair.
没什么公平的
Look, life gets messy sometimes.
听着 生活有时难免混乱
You know you gotta learn you can't always fix it.
你要明白 你不一定总能处理好
Heigh ho, heigh ho! It's off to work I go.
嘿哟嘿哟 要干活咯
Oh, don't mind me, ladies.
忽视我吧
Just gonna do a little buffering.
我就是想减减震
All in a day's work.
每天的工作
Vanilla
香草
and vanilla,
香草
swirl, swirl, swirl, swirl.
漩涡 漩涡
You know, I I don't actually think it's a swirl if it's the same flavor.
香草味的话 我觉得应该不是漩涡这个词
You know, if you were still my wife,
如果你还是我老婆
I would tell you
我会告诉你
all the time how much I like yo' titties,
一直以来我是多么喜欢你的咪咪
cause girls like that.
姑娘们都喜欢 '
And that is a tip from me to you.
可现在要我说的话 你得给小费了
Alex, I miss you.
艾丽克斯 我想你了
I don't have time to wander around flea markets
我没时间陪你到处闲逛
and drink café au lait with you.
没时间陪你喝咖啡
But I'm so cute. Look how cute I am.
可我多可爱呀 瞧我多可爱
Babe, I'm sorry. I'm so fucking stressed.
宝贝 对不起 我压力真的很大
But you're always so fucking stressed.
你一直压力都大
I feel like a pathetic housewife.
我觉得我就是个可怜的家庭主妇
Is this our life now?
这就是我们现在的生活吗
Hey, hey. Let me take you out tonight. Okay?
好吧 晚上我带你出去吧 行了吧
Anywhere you want to go. Okay?
你想去哪就去哪 行吧
Okay.
行
Would you be up for a trip to Istanbul this weekend?
周末你会去伊斯坦布尔玩一下吧
Yes. Of course!
当然
Oh, babe, that's great. Thank you.
宝贝 太好了 谢谢
I think you should be able to get there and back in a day,
我觉得你去了之后 当天就回吧
so you won't even have to stay overnight.
这样就不用到那里过夜了
I'm gonna call and set up your ticket for you.
我去给你订票
Oh, my God.
天哪
I thought for a second you meant we would go together,
我刚刚一时之间还以为你是说我们一起去
like a vacation, like normal people.
去度假 像正常人那样度假
I need you to do this.
你必须要去
I wouldn't ask if I had any another option.
要是有选择我也不会这样要求
I specifically told you that I would never do that again.
我明确地告诉你 我不会再这样的
Jesus, I am so stupid.
天哪 我好蠢
I really am. I'm just another drug mule to you.
真是蠢 对你来说我就是个毒骡
You are such a naive asshole sometimes.
你有时真是个天真的傻子
I'm an asshole?
我是傻子
I am drowning right now,
我现在陷入困境了
and you won't even consider helping me.
而你都没想过帮我
I am done.
我受够了
I can't do this anymore. I can't be with you.
我不能再这样了 我不能在跟你一起了
Are you serious? Where are you gonna go?
你当真吗 你打算去哪
I don't know where I'm gonna go.
我不知道要去哪
I'm gonna go back to the states,
回美国
where I'm not your errand girl.
不当你的下人了
I can't believe I didn't see this coming.
不敢相信 我竟然没发现
How did I not see this
我怎么能没发现呢
You know what?
知道吗
I did see this coming.
我真没发现
Years ago. Rule number one.
多少年了 第一条规矩就是
Don't ever fall in love with a straight girl.
永远别爱上直女
Is that what you think this is about?
你觉得是这个原因
That I like dick?
我就像根屌
You know, I guess that is easier than facing the fact
我觉得这样面对现实更好
that you are a drug dealer
就是你是个毒贩
and it is ruining everything good in your life.
这会毁掉你生活中所有美好的事
Don't you dare push this on me.
休想把我扯进来
You knew exactly what you were getting into.
你清楚自己卷进了什么事
I thought we were a team.
我以为我们是一个队伍
This shit is weird.
真他妈奇怪
Why aren't we playing dominos?
我们为什么要玩接龙
And what's she doing here?
她在这里干什么
You gotta fuck Pornstache.
你要和黄胡搞
What the fuck?
搞什么飞机
What are you even talking about?
你说什么
If you want to keep your baby and Bennett,
想保住孩子和本尼特
this is the only way.
你就别无选择
Otherwise, you don't get both.
否则 你两样都保不住
You just got to get him to fuck you.
你去找他 要他搞你
Then you go to Caputo
然后再去卡普托那里
and tell him that Pornstache raped you.
说黄胡强奸了你
You got the proof.
你有证据
The proof is in the pudding, as they say.
证据就在木耳里
You let soldier boy dream about his furlough.
你让那个小战士幻想准假
It ain't gonna happen.
那是不可能的
Girls in here miss their own mother's funeral,
这里的姑娘都没能去自己母亲的葬礼
and I think we all know your mother's doing just fine.
而我们都知道你母亲好好的
I don't care.
我不在乎
I won't cheat on John. I love him.
我不会背叛约翰的 我爱他
Of course, which is exactly why this is your only option.
当然 所以这才是你唯一的选择
We've all known girls in your situation,
像你这样的姑娘我们认识不少
and do you know what happens to them?
知道她们的下场吗
They get punished.
被惩罚了
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表