剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
She clearly has magic powers.
很明显她有魔力
Like what, the power of the snitch?
比如告密的魔力吗
What I wouldn't give to watch her slip and fall.
真想看她被戳穿的样子
Listen to you, all vindictive.
瞧你 怀恨在心的样子
She broke your glasses and she locked you in a dryer.
她打碎了你的眼镜 把你关在烘干机里
She also stole my mattress. Don't think I don't remember.
她还偷了我的床垫 别以为我不记得了
I just have a different way of dealing with things.
只是我的处事方式不同
I like seeing this old Piper temper, though.
不过我喜欢看到帕波的脾气又回来了
I don't have a temper.
我没脾气
When you have that spirit, it's time for
当圣灵与你同在 是时候
I used to have a temper. Now I have a passion for justice.
我以前有脾气 我现在只是有对正义的激情
About pain.
治愈痛苦了 ...
Because that is the majesty of our Lord. That is...
因为那是上帝至高无上的权威 那是
the power of our Lord. He is
上帝的力量 他是... ...
Man, what the hell you know about the Lord anyway?
你到底知道上帝的什么啊
Excuse me?
你说什么
Man, you ain't got no healin' power. You ain't got shit!
你没有治愈能力 你啥也不会
You don't know what you're talking about.
你不知道自己在说些什么
Tucky's touched, okay?
塔琪是上帝附身 好吗 '
Oh, my god.
天呐
She made Angie's headache go away, right, Ange?
她治好了安琪的头疼 是吗 小安
I want to say yes.
我想说是
No, she didn't.
不 她没有
She took that headache and she gave it to me.
她把头疼转移到我身上了
Piper. Chill.
帕波 淡定
I'll tell you what. I got a fucked up knee.
告诉你吧 我膝盖不好
You so spiritual, come and show me what you got.
既然你是上帝附身 让我瞧瞧你的本事
It don't work that way.
那样行不通的
It don't work that way.
那样行不通的
What? Huh? No, it don't? It don't work no way,
什么 行不通 怎样也行不通
cause you just like the Wizard of Oz.
因为你就像奥兹巫师 '
Just a bunch of show and nothin' behind the curtain.
只是骗人的把戏 没有什么真本事
What are you talking about? Wizards are evil.
你说什么 巫师是邪恶的
Pssh...can I get an amen? All right, all right, all right.
能说句阿门吗 好了好了
You know what? I never claimed to have any special powers.
你知道吗 我从没说自己有超能力
I just do as the Lord tells me, and it flows through me.
我只是按照主的教导 超能力就这么来了
Jibber jibber jabber jabber. Lay hands, bitch.
喋喋不休 露两手 婊子
Visitor maintenance detail, cell row.
探监室维修小队 排好队
Holy Spirit? I'm callin' on you right now, Holy Spirit.
圣灵 我现在在呼唤你
You want me and her together as one, healing these knees.
你要我和她一体 治愈她的膝盖
Make this woman well!
让她康复
Holy shit!
真见鬼
You did it!
你做到了
Oh! You actually did it! Ha ha!
你真的做到了
You see? You see? You're not like the Wizard of Oz.
瞧瞧 你不像奥兹巫师
You're like the Wizard of...God. .
倒像是上帝巫师
Are you seeing this?
看到了吗
Lord, in these times...
上帝啊 在这种时刻
She's awfully talented.
她真有天赋
You gave me everything*
*你赐予我一切* *
Oh, the Lord... He's in my heart...*
*上帝 他在我心中* *
You want to get to someone? You got to have a long game.
你想报复某人 那还有很长的路要走
Oh Lord. Oh, Lord...*
*主啊 主啊* *
There's a much more visual description, obtained...
还有更多视觉描绘
What? Hello?
谁 谁啊
Hello?
是谁
Hey, Sophia. Settle an argument for us.
索菲娅 帮我们评评理
This is Polly and Pete's place, right?
这是波丽和皮特的住处对吗
Yeah.
对的
Are you a burglar?
你是强盗吗
No. No, no, I'm I'm sorry. No, no, I'm,
不不不 抱歉 我是
uh I'm I'm Larry. I live next door.
我是莱瑞 我住隔壁
They asked me to water their plants while they're on vacation,
他们去度假了 拜托我给他们浇花
so... They have air conditioning. And cable. So...
他们家有空调 还有有线电视 所以
I'm Piper. I'm Polly's friend.
我叫帕波 波丽的朋友
Yeah, yeah. I'm sorry.
好吧 抱歉
Are you supposed to stay here or something?
你要住在这里吗
No, no, no. No, I have keys.
不不 我有钥匙
I was just in the neighborhood.
我正好在这附近
I actually just got bit by a dog.
事实上 我被狗咬了
Oh. Oh, my oh, my god. Oh, my god. Uh...
天啊 我的天啊
I know. I thought I should clean it or something.
是啊 我想应该清洗一下伤口
Yeah. You should. Yeah. My God. Um, come in and and sit.
对 应该的 天呐 过来坐吧
Uh, uh, maybe, maybe not on the, uh
或许不要坐在...
maybe not on the couch, though, because
不要坐在沙发上 因为...
I'm gonna take my pants off.
我要脱掉裤子
Take your pants off?
脱裤子
To get to the bite.
露出伤口
I can't roll them up. Tight jeans.
这是紧身牛仔 裤腿卷不起来
Right. That makes sense. Okay.
对对对 有道理 好吧
Okay, right. I'll get some Neosporin...
好的 我去拿点新斯波林
And some, uh, hydrogen peroxide. Maybe some iodine?
还有双氧水 或许再拿些碘酒
I'll I'll check the bathroom.
我去浴室找找
So, what happened? What dog?
怎么回事 什么狗咬了你
I don't know. Some street kid.
我不知道 街头小鬼
What?
什么
Yeah, some homeless kid was asking for money for dog food.
街头无家可归的小孩找我要钱买狗粮
And I was like, if you can't afford dog food,
我对他说 如果你买不起狗粮
you shouldn't have a dog.
你就不应该养狗
So you lectured a homeless kid?
你对无家可归的小鬼说教
I'm sure he loved that.
我敢肯定他爱死了
No, I didn't lecture him.
不 我没对他说教
I just made a point.
我只是表达了我的观点
And then he was like, it's for protection.
他说养狗是用来保护自己的
and I was like, that dog is not protecting anybody.
我说 这条狗可保护不了谁
And then what happened?
然后呢
And then it bit me. Pretty hard.
然后它狠狠地咬了我
You should probably get a tetanus shot.
你应该去打破伤风疫苗
Oh, I'll be fine. The dog looked a lot cleaner than the kid.
我没事的 那条狗比那小鬼干净多了
Besides, I'm going to see a brass band Ow!
而且 我还要去看铜管乐队演出
I'm going to see a brass band at Zebulon tonight.
我今晚要去西布伦看铜管乐队演出
Oh, yeah, the Hungry March Band. Right?
饥饿三月乐队是吗
I was supposed to go to that.
我本应该去的
Really?
真的吗
Yeah.
是的
You were?
你本应该去
Yeah, but then...I sat down.
是的 然后 我坐下来
Gravity works very strongly on me...
引力对我很起作用
especially when it's sweltering outside and...
尤其是外面这么闷热...
when Almost Famous is playing for the four hundredth time.
而且《成名之路》还在进行第四百次放映
Yeah.
好吧
Plus, I'm plant sitting, so, you know,
另外 我还要帮他们浇花
if I went anywhere,
如果我去别的地方
I'd have to take them with me,
就得带着它们一起
and I'm not sure if they're all over twenty one, so...
我不确定它们都满了21岁 所以
Look, this is silly. I–you you should really...
这样太蠢了 你真的
take a shower...or even a bath?
应该冲洗一下 或者洗个澡
You know, just soak it. I mean you really need to clean it out,
浸泡一下伤口 你真的需要清洗一下伤口
I mean you don't want to get an infection...or rabies.
你一定不想感染或者得狂犬病吧
Do you—do you feel any flu like symptoms?
你 你感觉到类似感冒的症状了吗
Because, if if it is rabies, you need to treat it right away.
如果是狂犬病 你需要尽快治疗
I mean, there is no cure. You–you you'll die.
狂犬病是不治之症 你 你会死的
Wow. Dark.
好深奥
Jew. Uh, well,
犹太人嘛
I can go back to my place if you need privacy.
如果你需要隐私 我可以回我家去
That's okay. I can shut the bathroom door.
没关系 关上浴室门就好
Hey, have you eaten?
你吃饭了吗
What?
什么
I was just about to order some Chinese food,
我刚准备订中餐
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表